Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i don’t want him to go to jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Same

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

rooting for the five years

You're too earnest and a real hater so this comes off as creepy and weird.

But me, personally? I'm hoping for five years in the big hole and they only take him out to bump for the Wardens entertainment

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's a first offense and nobody got hurt so I'd be okay with a fine, Cash not being able to carry guns and community service but I'm not the courts so he'll get the book thrown at him and be forced back to NXT

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's a first offense and nobody got hurt so I'd be okay with a fine, Cash not being able to carry guns and community service but I'm not the courts so he'll get the book thrown at him and be forced back to NXT

Being forced back to NXT for a first offense??

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

Being forced back to NXT for a first offense??

ZERO TOLERANCE

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
yeah man he's gonna go back to prison (nxt)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

free the revival, guy’s a big rear end in a top hat though and shouldn’t have a gun. it’s just…gently caress prison

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

You're too earnest and a real hater so this comes off as creepy and weird.

But me, personally? I'm hoping for five years in the big hole and they only take him out to bump for the Wardens entertainment

now i'm rooting for the five years and the five thousand dollar fine

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
They should shave his hair and beard so he looks more like Dax, also they should incorporate Twin Magic into their act. By court order

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That five years in prison isn't a real penalty for rich white guys, it's just to spook you into pleading down.

Which, Cash should probably start doin', btw.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
which one is cash

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
aew's newest title: prisonyard champ cash wheeler

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony going to put FTR in the first sanctioned oildome match.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony going to put FTR in the first sanctioned oildome match.

lmfao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's a first offense and nobody got hurt so I'd be okay with a fine, Cash not being able to carry guns and community service

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

FTR are great, im sorry the one guy is an annoying tweeter. That’s simply not my problem.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

waving a gun around while you’re driving is one of those things that is scary if a regular guy does it but kinda funny if a famous guy does it

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

waving a gun around while you’re driving is one of those things that is scary if a regular guy does it but kinda funny if a famous guy does it

Does "not the bald one" in the tag team on the b show in the b promotion count as famous?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I'm not saying flashing a gun during a road rage incident is entirely blameless or even good or anything but I do think actively hoping for Cash Wheeler to go to jail for five years for this is weirdo behavior

NienNunb posted:

FTR are great, im sorry the one guy is an annoying tweeter. That’s simply not my problem.

:yeah:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im afraid it is your problem, and its this sort of reckless disregard for goofitude that incited the phil incident. and its time you be held accountable

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

im afraid it is your problem, and its this sort of reckless disregard for goofitude that incited the phil incident. and its time you be held accountable

Go ahead tough guy, hold me accountable. I’m waiting.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'm not saying flashing a gun during a road rage incident is entirely blameless or even good or anything but I do think actively hoping for Cash Wheeler to go to jail for five years for this is weirdo behavior

:yeah:

Look I know it's cruel punishment but sometimes to reform wrestlers you have to have 5 years of learning where the hard cam is and reading scripted promo's

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oh so now doing crimes is bad

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I'd be okay if he got a sizable fine, and had to undergo mandatory anger management therapy, counseling for anger management issues, etc.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Felony conviction even by plea would make it really hard for him to take gigs out of the country, wouldn't it

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Give FTR Hair the chair. You have to be a special kind of psycho to flash your gun at someone right before the biggest wrestling show ever

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Fire Cash. Dax and Mark Briscoe are the new FTR.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tired of these assholes holding people at gunpoint in the south. let's replace them with mark briscoe. nvm i agree

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
i'm not putting a gun over, jack

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Didn't Mark say he never wanted to be in a tag team again?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

C. Everett Koop posted:

rooting for the five years
If y'all spent any time at all driving around Orange County Florida, you'd be on FTR Beard's side.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Shinjobi posted:

ROH Hell should be all caps and sound like you're shouting

Why don't they shake hands anymore?!?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Losses should be perma in roh. If u lose u die. Aew hardcore mode

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Did Cash have a gun, multiple guns, or was he playing GunZ: The Duel?

If it was the last one give him the electric chair

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

What do you think is the favorite band of DGFTR? Think it's KMFDM?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Saints Row > GTA