Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
nucks keep letting in shorties geez louise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

Vancouver had the green men, are they still around?

They are not, I think they are one of the gimmicks that knew their time, and ended before it went sad.

Also I’m sure SHG conceded are pretty random over time, but that’s like 4 in a month for Vancouver.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Jhet posted:

There's a guy in Seattle who dresses up as Zoidberg for every game. Does not seem to be an rear end in a top hat at least.

i’m going to my first hockey game in Seattle this month, going to keep my eyes peeled for this

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jesus Christ this loving team

gently caress off

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Are you kidding me

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
im so tired of vanecek man

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
This is a bad loving joke

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Vancouver Canucks are dogshit garbage

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

My favorite part about kramering into the NHL threads for the first time this season is that I have no idea who’s a fan of who, so I’m gonna assume you’re all just talking about the same game.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

lol, lmao, Carolina

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

This game is a nightmare lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress man. Got better things to do.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Vitek Vanecek, fun loving and likeable guy, needs to be shot into the sun

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

HOLY gently caress posted:

i’m going to my first hockey game in Seattle this month, going to keep my eyes peeled for this

He sits in somewhere around section 9 or 11. In the corner by the zam doors.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fawning deference posted:

Vitek Vanecek, fun loving and likeable guy, needs to be shot into the sun

That goal was so bad lol. He has a good game like against the Avs and then just immediately goes back to being poo poo.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Man. The first time in a decade vancouver has anything close to a "marquee matchup" and they throw the game in the first minute. What a disappointment.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ol Patty Roy seems to be doing well steering the sinking ship that is the islanders. They’re playing well

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is so loving bad. That can't go in...................

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Beginning to feel like it's just not gonna happen this season.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Somebody is gonna have an eyeball completely splatted one of these days, that was fuckin close.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
for the love of god dont let this game end 4-0 or 8-1

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

That is really big goal by Nico.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nice finish

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Haha oh man

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Give the man credit. that was an incredible save

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

can we please not play Vanecek for 2 weeks because holy gently caress he's bad.
Just put Schmid in I don't care, this has been loving atrocious tonight and the end of the COL game was awful too.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Flyers/Canes/Isles all gonna win, Devils probably gonna lose. They really are in danger of missing the playoffs after last year which is crazy. Vanecek cannot keep playing games

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Diet Crack posted:

can we please not play Vanecek for 2 weeks because holy gently caress he's bad.
Just put Schmid in I don't care, this has been loving atrocious tonight and the end of the COL game was awful too.

i will invite you to look at akira schmid's statistics in the AHL (they're awful)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ohhhh poo poo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They have to trade for a goalie or the season is going to get away from them. Even the games they win are never easy.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man he just got a foot on that

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

mcmagic posted:

They have to trade for a goalie or the season is going to get away from them. Even the games they win are never easy.

Yeah it's painfully obvious. I think it's a combination of the goalie market not being good and Fitzgerald hoping one of his goalies figures it out. It is now officially that time. It's February, nobody has figured it out, and the team is slipping out of the race

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Every game is a slaughterhouse tonight

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

everything is happening in this flames/devils game now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

What the gently caress just happened.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

That was one of the stupidest goals I've ever seen

EDIT: not a goal thank god

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
when the bruins are at their best they can just smother teams into submission

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jesus loving christ Vtek, are you having a long-period aneurysm or some poo poo?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Why the hell did they blow a whistle? Goalies own drat fault for being there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

i've never seen a team as bad with the empty net as the devils this season. what a disappointment.