Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

sbarros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

heart attack at 28

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

RealityWarCriminal posted:

ok simpson murdered his wife and butler and was allowed to golf

butler lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

RoyKeen posted:

most of the Fat Boys are dead

fattsed?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bearjew posted:

I'm Donald Trump and I'm here to tell you that Lpzie is not working for my campaign. Ok?

that's all I needed to hear

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
nice rack Glummy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

nice rack Glummy

this is what a feminist looks like

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ok simpson murdered his wife and butler and was allowed to golf

If the glove fits...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Weird to think oj Simpson murdering his wife is probably one of the events that led to the Kim kardashian becoming a billionaire

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

this has been the worst black history month

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

RoyKeen posted:

basically every obese rapper died

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Donald Piss

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tlurmp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

They never pan the cameras to the crowd

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1761403440230449487

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trum num nyum yum yum

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
he's not gonna make you VP, Kari.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1761430620918403529

NUMBER ONE ALPHA MAN

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

McGlockenshire posted:

he's not gonna make you VP, Kari.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1761430620918403529

NUMBER ONE ALPHA MAN

Like a Tim and Eric skit

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Big trumpy energy

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

everyone one talks like 4chan now. this poo poo sucks lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the fat boys would just be normal boys today

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

PDP-1 posted:

i think i got the wheel fixed. fixed-ish. i just need to get (checks map) 145 miles out of here without the patch blowing out. might chance it tomorrow.

you got 'stranded' at the bates motel because you got a flat tire lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bip Roberts posted:

basically every obese rapper died

Didn't one of them fall off a roof?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Based on the fact that District Attorney Fani Willis and her Lover were together long prior to the filing date of their Fake Lawsuit against me and many other innocent people, despite their sworn testimony to the contrary, this case must be determined as OVER and, of no further force or effect. Among other things, in close coordination and conjunction with the DOJ and White House (numerous 8-hour meetings between the Biden people and them in D.C.!), this case was all about stealing close to $1 Million Dollars for Lover Wade, and Election Interference, whereby a vicious and heinous attack is made on Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent. This has never happened in the U.S.A., it is the “stuff” of Third World Countries and Banana Republics!

hater roe v lover wade

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

UFOTacoMan posted:

the fat boys would just be normal boys today

yeah it's called progress dingus

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Galileo taught us that if a big fat rapper and a very very skinny rapper fell off a roof at the same time, they would both slam into the pavement at the same moment

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

RoyKeen posted:

that doesnt stop most groups plus the ones that are alive still gotta eat

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
RIP big pun

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OH MY BAD posted:

RIP big pun

the first gamer rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjA2sXSMOWs

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

everyone one talks like 4chan now. this poo poo sucks lmao

Cuck

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Nikki Haley loses to Joe Biden in almost every single Poll - I WIN!

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

tekken 2 rear end music video

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
big loser stench to sing the national anthem (even though it's a S tier Radiohead song) every night to bring back your dead daughter

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1761136525490753996

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

According to psychologist Dr. John Gartner, formerly of Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Donald Trump's slurring and inability to sometimes formulate complete sentences appears to be a sign of growing dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer’s.

In an interview with Salon's Chauncey DeVega, Gartner bluntly stated the former president is "showing gross signs of dementia" and fellow experts are not pointing out the warning signs nearly enough.

Gartner, who has been warning about Trump's diminishing mental capacity since contributing to the 2017 book, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President," asserted the former president is becoming more dangerous by the day and the closer he gets to returning to the Oval Office.

After telling Salon's DeVega, "There is also this focus on [President Joe] Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing," he was asked for evidence.

Trump, he noted, appears to be spiraling into "phonemic paraphasias" during his rally speeches, which he described as, "the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar—are not normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s."

According to Gartner, "Some examples of Trump’s non-words: Beneficiaries becomes 'benefishes.' Renovations become 'renoversh.' Pivotal became 'pivobal.' Obama became 'obamna.' Missiles became 'mishiz.' Christmas became 'Crissus.' Bipartisan became 'bipars.' This is a fundamental breakdown in the ability to use language. If you were talking to your father on the phone and he did this you would think he is having a stroke. There is no healthy older person who speaks that way."

He also noted Trump's tendency to go off in odd directions while talking to audiences.

Referring to the former president's "tangential speech," he elaborated, "He just becomes incomprehensible when he engages in free association word salad speech that is all over the place. Again, that's a sign of real brain damage, not being old, not being slow, not losing a step not being, but of severe cognitive deterioration."

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Loling thinking about how quickly chud truckers backed away boycotting delivery routes into New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

If Lpzie gets special treatment why shouldn't Trump?

I spent a week near Donald Trump. His Aura licked me a few times.