Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Cuz I approve their pro-cum programming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

KORNOLOGY posted:

Is this one of those AI generated things?

No, Nichael is a real poster.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ball so hard mfers wanna denounce me in front of the politburo

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/thefemiurge/status/1762600617099616489?s=20

This is actually worse than the guy getting nostalgic for the AI drawing of the morning commute.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

KORNOLOGY posted:

Is this one of those AI generated things?

Delaware was AI garbage before AI garbage became a thing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love those goyblocks.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

I love those goyblocks.

but enough about the biden cum jar

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

One More Fat Nerd posted:

This is actually worse than the guy getting nostalgic for the AI drawing of the morning commute.

i hope it's made of sawdust

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The woke airlines cutting food costs

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I don't understand anything thats going on here.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

I don't understand anything thats going on here.

The frog man is complaining that they do not serve full meals on airplanes anymore, because they think this is a result of Jews doing cultural control or something and not capitalism cost cutting wherever possible (also assumes that the meals they served were good and didn't taste like unseasoned bleach cooked in a sky microwave)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The frog man is complaining that they do not serve full meals on airplanes anymore, because they think this is a result of Jews doing cultural control or something and not capitalism cost cutting wherever possible (also assumes that the meals they served were good and didn't taste like unseasoned bleach cooked in a sky microwave)

that's also very obviously an old timey advertisement, not an actual photo of real life, so it's even faker than that

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Future groypers will hold up fast food ads as an example of how far the west has fallen

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

that's also very obviously an old timey advertisement, not an actual photo of real life, so it's even faker than that

Yeah it's getting mad that a painted picture of a burger from 60 years ago doesn't look like the mcdouble you just ordered while also calling Ronald McDonald a "secret friend of Abraham"

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Future groypers will hold up fast food ads as an example of how far the west has fallen

They already do!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Comrade Merf posted:

They already do!

i was gonna say, i know i've seen some complaining about how their treats were better in the 90s or whatever.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The 90s radkid "look how far we've fallen" guy is still the funniest. "they took our tamagotchis and chey boyardee, we used to be a society!"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Seeing a broken down rusty big boy statue on the side of the road and doing the planet of the apes meltdown

You maniacs! You blew it up! drat you!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy5vkTqpk8M

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i've gotta be honest i've heard the "jews run the world" conspiracy theories, but "specifically, jews run the airlines" is somehow very funny to me

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

i've gotta be honest i've heard the "jews run the world" conspiracy theories, but "specifically, jews run the airlines" is somehow very funny to me

I think ted k. had something to say about this subject in his literature

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Seeing a broken down rusty big boy statue on the side of the road and doing the planet of the apes meltdown

You maniacs! You blew it up! drat you!

retvrn

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

looking at an old toys r us catalog and saying "we used to be a proper country"

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Airplane food can still be fancy in modern times, it's just confined to the wealthy flyers in first class and not the plebs in steerage seating.

Just like how mostly only wealthy people could afford to fly at all when it was first introduced.

It's almost as if nothing has actually changed and the rich still get good poo poo while we eat garbage.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RossBoomsocks/status/1762536705855287432?s=20

It really sucks to live in Scamworld, but occasionally its also very funny.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

do jewish people get better food on the plane, though?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Airline prices used to be regulated so the airlines would compete on service and extras. They have been deregulated for like 50 years now and most compete on price.

Flying became a lot more commodified than it used to be, so the luxury stuff largely went away unless you're in first class.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

do jewish people get better food on the plane, though?

if youre jewish and get a kosher meal, yeah probably. according to wikipedia the airline kosher meal costs twice as much to produce, so hopefully that translates into better quality food

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
Schland uber alles

https://twitter.com/ceremonioushurt/status/1762622683273892331

It's real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVlHPF5NLIk&t=1301s

21:45

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

"You can eat here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCGDl2AnNf0

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

"not Mr. D. he's a special cartoon for adults"

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
tittenmauspad

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ach! ein tittenmauspad!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

[Pictures] Nicht das mercy tittenmauspad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mola Yam posted:

tittenmauspad

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

i say swears online posted:

ball so hard mfers wanna denounce me in front of the politburo

Ball dont lie

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Gripweed posted:

[Pictures] Nicht das mercy tittenmauspad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Do you think there's beef between titty mousepad with nipples guys and titty mousepad without nipples guys?