Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

copy posted:

YOURE KILLING YOURSELF!!!

no im naaaaahhhhht

GO PLAY HALO NOW

nah righ nooooooowwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing
ahhhh gently caress.... ahhhhgghhhh... im so messed up over killing kids or whatever... oh well time for the next installment of my dragon age origins lp

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

pentyne posted:

whoever suspected that Malachite_Dragon might be a DarkId alt, well....

Goon is either carrying water for one of the most outrageous liars ever to grace SA or has been fully compromised by TheDarkId

I think someone checked earlier and they are not an alt?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

If you have a loved one that is continuously attempting suicide via firearm, it is EXTREMELY important that you keep those guns inside the house and make sure they have easy access to them.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

That DICK! posted:

wasn't that my avatar? am i tdi

it was and you are and you have moments left to live

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
wait

IndestructibleCat posted:

I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

surely this makes him good at Russian roulette?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The first thing spies should do is tell a bunch of people that you're a spy. It's just good opsec.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Scholtz posted:

If you have a loved one that is continuously attempting suicide via firearm, it is EXTREMELY important that you keep those guns inside the house and make sure they have easy access to them.

holding the colt revolver just out of reach over their heads while they jump up and try to grab it like a dog

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Snooze Cruise posted:

The only way this could get funnier is if turned out the lesbian daughter was faking her death to throw off the scent of some terrorists and starts killing us off one by one in revenge after her father dies.

It's... me... I'm the daughter... prepare you are selves

Pyre of Word Salsa
Apr 25, 2017

I pray for a color palette that will not come.

Spaced God posted:

Alright you're gonna have to make this one make sense to the rest of us because I don't think I've heard whatever thjs is

He decided to troll his wife by hacking into her Twitter and changing the profile pic to Sailor Mercury eating a burger and then had a whole conversation with her about it with the usual "Frick" "I can't believe you've done this", etc. It stuck out in my head for some reason.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Scholtz posted:

further, play shooting based video games with them to distract them, that is good for them actually,,

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I think someone checked earlier and they are not an alt?

correct : https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4028862&userid=168908&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post538145079

sebmojo posted:

Dark id is just nohman and another very old alt.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still lolling at the “met my hot assassin wife because we were both contracted to kill the same person” story

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Scholtz posted:

maybe hes bad at russian roulette because she unloaded all the guns and didnt tell him

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Spaced God posted:

I'm going to file "has so much PTSD I don't remember my own name" in the head for when someone keeps trying to hit on me at the bar

He coulda just said “I’d rather not tell you my name” and instead faked amnesia to buy him enough time to load up badass-names-generator.com

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Endorph posted:

maybe hes bad at russian roulette because she unloaded all the guns and didnt tell him

no he’s not bad he’s the best.. somehow avoids a bullet every time

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Liar Goon Vol. 16 ch. 200 (EN) Move Of Trust

That was not the result of your plan. It was dumb luck.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

He coulda just said “I’d rather not tell you my name” and instead faked amnesia to buy him enough time to load up badass-names-generator.com

*load up the apex legends wiki

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Okay - so you walked in on him with a gun in his mouth?

lmao

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still lolling at the “met my hot assassin wife because we were both contracted to kill the same person” story

the steamed hams bit except Superintendent Chalmers is four hundred discord users and never asks "may I see it?" with regard to any evidence about a gunfight meet cute

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Perhaps the dark id is actually a collaborative fiction project written by a string of 2edgy 15 year olds, handed down across the generations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tale as old as time

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

jumanji 2?? this looks so dumb i might have to watch it

it's much better than it should be

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The details of my life are quite consequential.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

was hoping to get update #36 of chrono cross out tonight, but fate has other plans. dr hellstein, former ss scientist and de facto leader of the nascent Fifth Reich, as well as my arch nemesis, is stirring up trouble in argentina. and i've got a golden bullet with his name on it

slack jawed goldfish brain in a yetee samus shirt: christ. good luck. and don't worry about the update

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Now I'm thinking about the Special Forces stolen-valor guy from GiP years ago, where after the big reveal, everyone was surprised because he'd made totally logical complaints about the military pay website despite never serving? Like, the dude had done research on the pay portal so he could bitch about it? That's committing to the bit.

this guy got found out because he was also a special ops badass and eventually someone reverse image searched the pictures of badass army dude he kept posting and concluded he wasnt that person... the goon turned out to be a comptuer toucher from britain who had never been to the united states in his life lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Okay - so you walked in on him with a gun in his mouth?

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wanna play some Halo?
"Hhmmrmmrurmimbub"
Dont talk with a gun in your mouth sweetie.
"Y-yeah I'll be down in a minute."

copy posted:

YOURE KILLING YOURSELF!!!

no im naaaaahhhhht

GO PLAY HALO NOW

nah righ nooooooowwwww

oddium posted:

was hoping to get update #36 of chrono cross out tonight, but fate has other plans. dr hellstein, former ss scientist and de facto leader of the nascent Fifth Reich, as well as my arch nemesis, is stirring up trouble in argentina. and i've got a golden bullet with his name on it

slack jawed goldfish brain in a yetee samus shirt: christ. good luck. and don't worry about the update

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

oddium posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oddium posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oddium posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oddium posted:

Aww, Jesus!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oddium posted:

rofl

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

oddium posted:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Saga of TheDarkId

- famous for doing LPs of Yoko Taro games
- ran a cult-like discord apparently given the belief in his insane stories and defense of him
- routinely told stories about being a badass mercenary
- Faked crayon drawings he claimed where his kids' for his LP
- Claiming to be dying/died of cancer
- His 'wife' also a super spy he seduced, routinely found him with a gun in his mouth and had to distract him from suicide by telling him to play Halo
- used tons of stock photos he claimed were family pictures
- Had a TV tropes page as long as Taylor Swift

Ibblebibble posted:

Sorry to get serious for a moment here, but legendary Let's Player The Dark Id has announced that his terminal cancer has caught up to him and that he'll be checking out pretty soon.

So if you ever enjoyed one of his many LPs like I have, today's a good time to reread them.

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao @ slowbeef audio

"i asked him what his name was"
"I've forgotten my name. I've seen too much combat., i think it was caleb cross"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lmao tfw you want to fake your death but you don't want to lose your gamerscore

The 7th Guest posted:

drat is there nothing this guy doesn't do badassly

Fluffdaddy posted:

I am 100% sure he was pulling a Koalas March with an alt in his LP threads too.

His Shadowhearts LP:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860785

His Alt Account:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860785&userid=124714

I love goons

Rea posted:

Live update:

He's gonna try to explain things, oh boy.

AndyAML posted:

before he really dies for real, here's one more story of TDI's badass ex-military wife who is very real and quotes nier inbetween killing dozens of russians

not to be outdone, TDI himself logs onto discord to brag about how watching 24 and listening to jazz makes him a nazi killing machine

I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

Also I need to share this one

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm done for the night lol

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

from tvtropes lol

Endorph posted:

my daughter was tragically trapped in a timeloop

Kurtofan posted:

watch out people, nefarious forces are trying to mislead us

Kurtofan posted:

ok i don't want to post too much more, just the discords mod posted this to tell people to shut the gently caress up about doubts about tdi's demise

and

There's no way thats not a sockpuppet right

it's the same "badass" posting style and everything

it seems to have worked since people are talking about soups and poo poo now

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

I will miss you all, wherever I'm going.

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

Anyway, I feel it's coming, the cold embr

*gah*

*dies*

Nitnen posted:

one brave fan is going around begging the trolls of the general public to leave the discord members alone, who nobody has thought about even one time

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

oddium posted:

lmfao

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They met when they both went to snap a guy’s neck at the same time and their hands touched :blush:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The details of my life are quite consequential.

assassination missions in rangoon. sniper lessons. when i was insolent, i was placed in a game preserve and attacked by hippos.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

oddium posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

oddium posted: