Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the mod has the same writing voice as them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

My real brother who is awaiting trial for mega murder....

...Yes, I am a tool of war

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
and lives with them ... yeah thats Id lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Getting your dick stroked by embarrassing fanfic...gently caress you. Anyway, there I was, facing down Ben and Jerry at the top of the millennium tower

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This may be the most insane guy ever for this site.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This may be the most insane guy ever for this site.

not even close lol

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Kurtofan posted:

i think this confirms that the mod is also an alt lol

Switching out accounts like a master

Bingo Crimes

oh no, does he have fake siblings too??

Either the mod is Id or they're being catfished by Id pretending to be a japanese lesbian, I don't know which one would be funnier.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This guy is insane (funny) rather than insane (troubling)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the sex ghost posted:

South of the border they call him el heladero

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the origin story??

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Getting your dick stroked by embarrassing fanfic...gently caress you. Anyway, there I was, facing down Ben and Jerry at the top of the millennium tower

(four guys exit a helicopter in front of an ice cream shop)

Okay, everyone pick an rear end to kick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

My real brother who is awaiting trial for mega murder....

hes a tool alright

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

gently caress *punches wall*

Yeah definitely

Scratch, i saved 20 people, not 7, but some weren't even hunted by hippos so I don't know if that counts as saving...

eVERYONe....

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Runa posted:

(four guys exit a helicopter in front of an ice cream shop)

Okay, everyone pick an rear end to kick

31 flavors… of pain!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

jsdjdshdj he's so modest

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

hey

he did in fact provide a home for that person. she lives inside his head

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ohh so close to realize....

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

no wait, “return to the 31 flavors”

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't know what you guys are doubting him for, you can totally threaten people who are in charge of major government offices and get zero repurcussions.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

dude has got a higher kill count than covid. you should be troubled

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

how are you both a japanese immigrant and also have family that was in ww2 internment camps

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
(to the head of ICE, who is laying on the floor crying): the only question you need to ask yourself is...one scoop *cocks shotgun* or two

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm not sure how to feel about being the guy who started this chain of 1500 posts worth of lols and revelations. Maybe now is a good time to announce my death via terminal cancer in 16h 34m. Any further posts after that will be because I have bequeathed this account to my 1 year old nephew. Namaste, all.

drat. Sorry to hear it. If you have a Patreon I could support so your Japanese adoptive daughter or whatever can carry on your legacy on Xbox Live just link it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Meat Wagon posted:

dude has got a higher kill count than covid. you should be troubled

oh shittt

...this close to going full masterchief, i don't know how long i can restrain him

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

got my assignment drop (they sneak it into my happy meal) and my target is... my own brother? Cripes.

the mormons are not gonna be happy about this *cock's shotgun*

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

after years of being unfortunate enough to trust that man, Kurtofan has decided to become the TDI rememberer

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Runa posted:

after years of being unfortunate enough to trust that man, Kurtofan has decided to become the TDI rememberer

they call me....number 3

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

This is cringey as gently caress i don’t think i have the strength to follow it anymore

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

Yeah. This is where I was. I wasn't in his discord. The only things I (thought) knew about The Dark Id was that he did LPs of games that I liked and that he did government contract security work. The latter of which isn't super unusual or uncommon. My stepdad did that for a few years. So when his "daughter" died, I had no reason not to believe it. I hadn't heard any of the stories. :shrug:

I think it's fine if you weren't paying close attention and you only knew him from the occasional twitter post. Better than being cynical and disbelieving out of reflex. But if you were a member of this Discord where he was apparently talking non-stop about how he's actually Solid Snake in real life, you might need to examine how you came to be that gullible

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kurtofan posted:

should have made multiple pics in one post oh well

even Number 2 was shocked

Ben and Jerry going to put a hit on you if you're not careful

The right-side-of-history slant to his lies is what brings it over the top for me. Almost every single aspect of his lies has some social cause angle, it's absolutely ridiculous. Pay gap in the assassin industry, turning down death squad assignments from Nestle, beating up homophobes and nazis, fighting against Russian imperialism, saving animals by the dozen... I suspect playing Japanese games was also some form of fight against racism, hence the very ~Asian~ fake best friend. It's either a power fantasy or very mean and crude satire. Maybe he's a secret chud who wants to see how gullible the dang snowflakes are and how many obvious lies they would lap up if the lies were in support of *current thing*?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lube Enthusiast posted:

This is cringey as gently caress i don’t think i have the strength to follow it anymore

its still funny, lube enthusiast

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it rules that all his personas type in the exact same internet tough guy voice

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

he writes like a ctrl-alt-del character

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mod has the same writing voice as them lol

That's what happens with best friends all the time, their writing voices synchronise. You would know if you had a friend.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Paladinus posted:

That's what happens with best friends all the time, their writing voices synchronise. You would know if you had a friend.

I got friends! I got plenty of friends! Friends like DisbyWorl and BisbyYorl and so many more!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the sex ghost posted:

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kurtofan posted:

how are you both a japanese immigrant and also have family that was in ww2 internment camps

No-no-no. She's American and got her Canadian citizenship. Pay attention!

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

thedarkid is gonna beat up so many people's dads for all this slander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

a cartoon duck posted:

thedarkid is gonna beat up so many people's dads for all this slander

he'll have to use his fists, his mod is already borrowing cock's shotgun