Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah they could have gotten asmongold

They're remaking Willard again??

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah they could have gotten asmongold

I’m waking up

To dead rat musk

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They’re actually all sleeper agents planted by the italian government
The end of Killer7 but you decide whether you snap a pack of spaghetti in half or not.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They're remaking Willard again??

TheSwizzler posted:

I’m waking up

To dead rat musk

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
halloween kills builds up michael as unstoppable killing machine and then halloween ends has him comatose for most of the movie while some dweeb dresses up as michael and kills people

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pentaro posted:

The end of Killer7 but you decide whether you snap a pack of spaghetti in half or not.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pentaro posted:

lol

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

mashallah

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

halloween ends made me so mad lol

Probably the straight up angriest I’ve been at a movie in ages. Everything about it was just wrong.

Exorcist the believer was also poo poo lol

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Halloween kills is a fun silly slasher movie so when people make fun of evil dies tonight I’m like okay? poo poo was supposed to be funny imo

Mike did some good work on that whole town.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone in gbs was trying to complain that toryiama wasnt that great because there were no non-binary heroes in dragon ball and everyone conformed to genders

what

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

*farts*

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I mean it's not that surprising. Dragon Ball revels in the gender binary. Men are Muscle Men and Women are Curvy Women and the people in-between are villains or joke characters. So yeah Goku is super popular in every culture where men view themselves as traditionally masculine. Which is a lot of the world.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
rami malek shouldnt play king tut i night at the museum because he isnt a *real* ancient egyptian. 3500 likes, 6700 comments

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"This whole thing smacks of gender," I say, as I overturn Erik's fun sized forge and turn Dragon Quest XI into Dragon Quest poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

How can someone ignore Android 18 so blatantly. The disrespect

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Of all the things you could say about Dragon Ball/Toriyama and female characters um… I really can’t think of any curvy women? Launch has boobies I guess?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

what about Chiaotzu

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Nuns with Guns posted:

I really can’t think of any curvy women?

ribrianne erasure

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
the only thing the guys in dragonball do more than scream and fight is cry and ask for help lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Personally, I'm glad that Halloween has ended.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
scrapyard attendant arguing with Hank Schrader "that's right. probable cleavage must be readily apparent. Plus I like boobs so I will say nothing against them."

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Nuns with Guns posted:

Of all the things you could say about Dragon Ball/Toriyama and female characters um… I really can’t think of any curvy women? Launch has boobies I guess?

baba has a big orb

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Tweak posted:

what about Chiaotzu

A freak

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Goku is baffled by the concept of gender and barely ever understands it, and definitely never gives a poo poo about it right? Like lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bitch style of post

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

copy posted:

bitch style of post

The same poster ate a sixer for being horny at the cop they were trying to demean, lmao:

StrangersInTheNight posted:

gently caress poo poo I posted that in the wrong thread, where's the video of the cops loving with the indigenous folks and get thrown off their land and the one cop just glares and shakes her head? it's like, you'd be so hot, if you weren't a goddamn cop

schad's on me for looking insane

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

The same poster ate a sixer for being horny at the cop they were trying to demean, lmao:

lol points for consistency i guess

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao "shad's on me!" with a big sitcom style shrug

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

Lol pretty sure they're one of the shopping cart weirdos from the last thread too. Where's the Remember.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gbs lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

copy posted:

bitch style of post

that guy used to pretty frequently pop into adtrw, a forum he doesnt post in, and go "wow you guys still have the rape name??? pretty cringe. better change it to one of my terrible ideas instead" before he eventually got the message that no one actually liked him or would ever listen to him

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

that guy used to pretty frequently pop into adtrw, a forum he doesnt post in, and go "wow you guys still have the rape name??? pretty cringe. better change it to one of my terrible ideas instead" before he eventually got the message that no one actually liked him or would ever listen to him

lol epic

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
he simply didnt understand that adtrw really stands for aesthete daimyo treasures rare wares

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You see, I would lick that boot but only sexually, not in the ideological sense.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

I feel like there were 10 of these guys

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone in gbs was trying to complain that toryiama wasnt that great because there were no non-binary heroes in dragon ball and everyone conformed to genders

lol, piccolo literally doesnt have a gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
I’m not gonna pretend Dragonball is great with its women representation but ChiChi training Goten well enough he goes super saiyan kicked rear end. Also Bulma is canonically the most powerful. Thanks for reading