Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

oh so it's way worse than i recalled, thanks

your mind is weak and feeble, in another age you would've been left to wolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Violen posted:

they called him chadley

Chudley.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

giving them keys to a new Cybertruck? Truly inventive, 47.

Clips from Hitman could be excellently useful in a work health and safety presentation.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

giving them keys to a new Cybertruck? Truly inventive, 47.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://store.steampowered.com/app/505230/Pathologic_2/

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
$6.99. You can't even get a decent roast beef sandwich for that price.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Violen posted:

they called him chadley

hate that mfer

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Violen posted:

they called him chadley

MAI pisses him off so much it's perfect

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I hate Chadley so much, I hope MAI kills him

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:yeah:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Runa posted:

MAI pisses him off so much it's perfect

He fuckin made her!!

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

pentyne posted:

i would've come back leading them

webdog style

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
leading wolves? okay, whatever. Emus? fear+respect

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

go west

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/UESP_net/status/1768453868147409035?t=cA5PSrhQ7dUSa36Xg44ojA&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

hey beavis check it out

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Violen posted:

can we get the guy who kept asking about lore back instead

He made a post saying he was satisfied with the lore and bidding farewell right before that stuff with TheDarkID happened. Maybe he could sense a change in the direction of the winds?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

i wonder what the bread% world record is

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I love every video game bugfix that's like "it crashes the game when X does Y, and we couldn't figure out why, so we just made X stop doing Y, bing bong fixed"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I love glitchy games.

I found one in San Andreas. There's a place where you can order a burger outside but if you jump and dangle off the sign and order a burger while dangling it freezes

I like to think of it as the lady behind the counter getting rly mad

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Babe Magnet posted:

morrowind had the best combat of the elder scrolls games, unironically. anyone's who's played a real RPG knows that missing because of a behind-the-scenes dice roll is infinitely better than The Bare Minimum Action Combat. It legitimatized your build and functioned as a better representation of your character's actual skills than being able to M1 faster than the other guy

also morrowind had silt striders, and why would I walk when I could ride?

Leal posted:

People struggled with Morrowind's combat because they had 0 stamina when fighting

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you dont manage your stamina your a noob simple as

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
openmw multiplayer loving rules btw

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the scarlet boss fight in intermission owns lol i keep cracking up

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

This reminds me that Will Wright is still trying to hype up whatever this is and I feel like his communication team doesn't know what it is besides the weird napkin sketches that have been on the website for six years, lol
will wright is completely done with videogames as a general concept and just wants to sit in a corner, burn millions of dollars on robots to prank people on the street with, and read books about the history of the soviet cosmonaut program.

more falafel please posted:

what was the spore-like game that came out in like 97 or something. i remember it was pc only and my family was based and macpilled but then i played it at a friends house and it sucked
probably impossible creatures.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I knew things at maxis were getting wonky when they made that combat racing game

was fun to load in your sc2/3k cities though
a friend of mine is writing a book on the history of maxis and man, you don't know the half of it

you know a company is going through it when getting bought by ea and having them run riot on everything was the best possible outcome

Endorph posted:

every couple of months some clip of some twitch streamer who only plays cod and apex talking about games not being fun anymore shows up on my twitter feed, and its like dude you made your job playing poo poo games, go play xenoblade 3 or something
one guy i watch decided to proactively combat "playing games isn't fun anymore because i made it my job" by only streaming one specific genre. so only one genre is his job and he has tons of other games to play in his spare time to relax and enjoy. which, i mean, it seems to work for him?

Endorph posted:

oblivion also hits a sweet spot where its jank and weirdness becomes charming and memorable. skyrim has a lot of jank but it feels less interesting
i saw a lot of oblivion nostalgia on my social media timelines around the time starfield came out. very odd to see the internet's group consensus on a game suddenly screech from "ugly buggy piece of poo poo" to "i miss her bros" with all the gradient transition of a drunk teen wrapping a sedan around a power pole.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
just the ending of rabbit of seville on repeat and at one point she does the franky cannon gag

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Impossible Creatures is really fun. It's not great by any means and is pretty clunky but it's fun.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

He made a post saying he was satisfied with the lore and bidding farewell right before that stuff with TheDarkID happened. Maybe he could sense a change in the direction of the winds?

the lore canary

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

pentyne posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

NoiseAnnoys posted:

the lore canary

canary in a lol mine

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

E-couples

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

so you're saying hyraxes are just hosed up little guys

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they are a GBS Creature, having supplanted the pug

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Sounds painful

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Runa posted:

so you're saying hyraxes are just hosed up little guys

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
I just got that the Lorax is the opposite of a hyrax.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

In that case one must kill the hyrax in their brain

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

pentyne posted:

fact check: true

would it surprise you to know this person seems to almost exclusively post in BSS and GBS?

This person is dumb, but "I guess I'll go cry into my pile of dildoes." is funny

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nicest guy you've ever met... And twisted loving psychopath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster