Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

No he had the avatar when he showed up. Damndest thing. Just a weird freak showing up with an avatar of an existing poster's rear end, and a username referencing it

Spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he was born with that name thats why hwen he was selling games in SAmart he wrote worms butthole guy on a piece of paper to prove it was him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it's called CHIM

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

10mins into DD2 and it is Hella Frickin Epic.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it's called CHIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G4Vfuk1dJM

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Watching Rook make a guest appearance and then die to the brine lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

still downloading. no preload shouod be punishable by death

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
After a fight I walked by one of my pawns and they said "Well done!" and high fived. This game rules

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
FF7 remake goddamn owns. Sad it took so long for me to get a computer that could run it.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The music on the third disc of the physical Armored Core 6 soundtrack that was only released in Japan is so loving good and it's messed up that none of it is in the game proper, it's all just bonus tracks.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ah I see that makes sense

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Stux posted:

still downloading. no preload shouod be punishable by death

agreed

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Meowywitch posted:

I forgot is that worms butthole guy or somebody else

The crazy rereg numbers guy was "ErrorInvalidUser" and a few other names. He's the one who tried to sue the forums and his local post office and poo poo. Now he's registering those multiple accounts per day that are just the date with that day's latest account on it like 032224_4. He's bought hundreds of accounts, sometimes with platinum so he can also report things.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

more falafel please posted:

it's possible some studios filled in garbage data, but i know for a fact that the disc image tools for PS3 and 360 (and I assume previous generations as well but I never worked on them) let you literally decide what physical sectors individual files went in, so you wouldn't need to "push" game data to the edge, you just put it there.
it was more common on like ps1 and ps2, but it was def. happening. one ps2 game had a dummy file that was just a zip file of the renderware sdk! the south park pilot thing was some ea golf game and they got into some trouble over it iirc

Plant MONSTER. posted:

was worms butthole guy called worms butthole guy because of his avatar or something or did he always have pinworm. Or aws that just his name
copypasting from an old sagas thread:

The Kins posted:

Was once originally Methodis, who was so angry about Harmonix closing the Frequency forum he was a moderator on that he was ultimately banned from ever posting about Rock Band, Harmonix etc. entirely across the entire forum. The first forumban? (He also apparently only started posting here after getting the entire subject of Rock Band banned from NeoGAF...)

Went on to be such a historically bad poster across multiple usernames (Empress Brosephine, Fixins... were there any others?) that Imp Zone rebranded him in honor of Wormskull's plumbers-crack.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
dragons dogma 2...its peak...

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Lmao wait didn’t imp zone have another guy who melted down over tails’s butthole

what is it about IZ and weirdos about butthole

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the imps love hole, no doubt about it

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Coolguye posted:

Lmao wait didn’t imp zone have another guy who melted down over tails’s butthole
If you mean Fixins, the guy with Tails’ hinders in his avatar: Same guy.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Don't forget this image, created in response to a list of Cinema Discusso posters' film blogs:

Was there not also a cinema discusso list of CD podcasts and on the list the average listener count was like single digits?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

the imps love hole, no doubt about it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Kins posted:

copypasting from an old sagas thread:

lol I had forgotten he went by fixing and that something about that made me disgusted.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol the dq11 slot machines are insane

that was a 10-stake one!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol the dq11 slot machines are insane

that was a 10-stake one!

Yeah, Slime Time really lets you clean up, lol. Goolyses for the win.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
wormskull is actually a beautiful woman and that's a picture of her elbow, apparently

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nuns with Guns posted:

The crazy rereg numbers guy was "ErrorInvalidUser" and a few other names. He's the one who tried to sue the forums and his local post office and poo poo. Now he's registering those multiple accounts per day that are just the date with that day's latest account on it like 032224_4. He's bought hundreds of accounts, sometimes with platinum so he can also report things.

I'm curious how that guy has so much money and is clinically insane instead of being homeless and jailed by the governor of florida

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm curious how that guy has so much money

Spending money on forum accounts is much easier when you prioritize it over fripperies like food and rent

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
https://files.catbox.moe/a7cpgc.mp4
this is a looney tunes rpg lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

LMAfo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

Lmao. Capcom ftw

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Game rules

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
pawn, you son of a bitch

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm curious how that guy has so much money and is clinically insane instead of being homeless and jailed by the governor of florida

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

grim

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.
based

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

man,

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Ibram Gaunt posted:

That's too depressing to be true

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

That's really sad. I hope the guy stops posting and gets help.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I remade my dd1 pawn and am already swimming in rift crystals ensuring I will never need to give capcom 2 dollars to get my hair cut

his name is grabthar and he looks like alan rickman so I'm hoping there's a bigass endgame hammer in this one too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

im sure his parents are proud