Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Thanks for posting Sludge Knight, Squidster! A bit of a melancholy ending, but I guess that was going to happen.

I like this one best.

cant cook creole bream posted:

If they had wanted better meals, they shouldn't have decided to live in an underground slave prison labor camp. :colbert:

Ouch.

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 65: Kanto Survivor

See, normally this would be massive death flags... right?

Anyway, we've just started volume 7 - I'll write a recap for 6 on the weekend, probably.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 33: The Idol, the Image and Novelty

I'm sure that's how most theological debates go. I've mentioned before, but something I think is really cool about this comic is how most of the characters are actual medieval/pre-Reformation Catholics and that informs how they live their lives and the society they live in. It adds some texture to the fantasy world - a lot of authors would just have a "Church of Light" or something as a paper-thin Catholicism stand-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Squidster posted:

Sludge Knight: Gomorrah & Namekuji Part Two

And that's all there is for Sludge Knight/Slime Princess/Hedoro-san the Black Sludge/Kraunessa the Black Stagne.

A rather abrupt end, and a slightly ominous one. Did Krauness follow the path of Knight Justice and sacrifice her human nature to undo her mistake?

We'll never know.

Thanks for posting it! Do Game Club next, lol

And, yeah, that was essentially my read on it. Kraunessa was black sludge + human nature. Mito's mom was stripped of human nature and turned into a pitcher. So Kraunessa gave her that human nature, which restored Mito's mom at the cost of turning herself back into black sludge. It's a bittersweet ending but it does prove Rene/Kraunessa's master right in that you can make something good out of something unpleasant. Kraunessa's sense of justice was all the more valuable because it's contrary to what she's made of, and in the end she lived up to being that white knight because of her own will, and not because of anything anyone told her to do

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Linked for nipples

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

Eddie's spiel is a bit on the nose, which coincidentally is also where it makes you want to punch him, so I guess that makes sense.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gotta admire this dudes style, able to literally make a politician's words catch in his throat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

big fan of a guy who can use Sinister Gas

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

A Weekend at the Atwood

fritz has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Mar 21, 2024

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

fritz posted:

A Weekend at the Atwood

Duplicate page here.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

gnashing my teeth and shouting "JUST KISS ALREADY GOD" at the screen every time i read a new green lesbians

Yeah, Green Teen Lesbo Scene needs to just get it on

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Mar 21, 2024

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Enjoying Weekend at the Atwood, and I'm surprised to find myself agreeing with Judge Gall on... Anything at all, really. What the hell, he's actually a human being?

Unless he's using the other guy to position himself into not giving aid, that would be a bit poo poo.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

big fan of a guy who can use Sinister Gas

Really? Everyone else told me I was gross and I should have at least waited until leaving the elevator.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Oh, sludge knight is over already? I was just starting to get into it and excited to see Sludge girl start getting some W's :(

Rainbow In The Dark

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

ultrafilter posted:

Duplicate page here.

fixed!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

symbolic butt returns

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Rainbow In The Dark

Raina I don't think that's a standard school uniform anywhere

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 36: Bran-kawa

Amazing that he picked this all up from just one magazine article. Maybe he got some more reading material when he went above ground to get supplies?

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.

Kit Walker posted:

Raina I don't think that's a standard school uniform anywhere

Okay, so, yes, it is an objectively dumb outfit but I also think it's a very cute sentiment. All of the people who've been rescued from grayscale world except Donna were rescued as young kids, so that's the top and tie from her elementary school uniform that she was wearing when she was rescued. So, half a really cute and sweet gesture, half an excuse to draw Raina mostly shirtless for this scene.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

mrfart posted:

Last time I accidentally posted in the comic strip thread.
Usually I forget where or what I have posted. I'm trying to translate some of my comics, hopefully also some of my more alternative stuff.
I made a patreon (everything is free) where I post everything.

Oh, also, my 15 minute commute cartoons.
or traintoons?

i scroll past a lot of things but immediately scrolled back up to this, this is loving great

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I would DIE for Paulie Martinelli.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Okay, so, yes, it is an objectively dumb outfit but I also think it's a very cute sentiment. All of the people who've been rescued from grayscale world except Donna were rescued as young kids, so that's the top and tie from her elementary school uniform that she was wearing when she was rescued. So, half a really cute and sweet gesture, half an excuse to draw Raina mostly shirtless for this scene.

No shade. It was just funny because it took me a second to work out how it was a school uniform at all. I'll never begrudge any artist for randomly dressing down their characters

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

The Vagabond of Limbo

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

caterpillar that sucks your blood.... some kind of... catakiller

(ok wait i was for drat sure the dragon quest monster was called Catakiller but everything im turning up says Killerpiller. I played i ii and iii on my gameboy color, did they change the names or am i remembering wrong from 25 years ago.)

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.
Caterkillers are these guys, from sonic

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

mrfart posted:

Last time I accidentally posted in the comic strip thread.
Usually I forget where or what I have posted. I'm trying to translate some of my comics, hopefully also some of my more alternative stuff.
I made a patreon (everything is free) where I post everything.

Oh, also, my 15 minute commute cartoons.
or traintoons?

the rat-catcher one sent me

I ended up binging on

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

and i cannot wait for everything to happen

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Caterkillers are these guys, from sonic

i remember those too, but i consulted gamefaqs (man havent been there in forever either) and apparently the monster i was thinking of was just called Catapilla. no pun mystery solved.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mx. posted:

i scroll past a lot of things but immediately scrolled back up to this, this is loving great

Samovar posted:

I would DIE for Paulie Martinelli.

Well you talked me into it

E: and bonus Paulie sized for gangtag or whatever

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Mar 22, 2024

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Margaret Atwood will be hearing from my lawyers.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 12:46 on Mar 22, 2024

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I have never intentionally run over an employee

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Velvet Gewgaw

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I have never stored my woman rat hybrid world domination plans on an unencrypted USB key

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Blarghalt posted:

Also enjoying how badly this comic tries and fails to make out rats as this massive threat they must constantly be vigilant for.
Well gently caress you too

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Noir89 posted:

I am now officially cheering for the rats to overthrow Muray and defeat the cats :colbert:
You will be spared

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Libel number 3: I have never gotten over my fear of bras

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I have never laughed while exploding multiple subordinates at once.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Blarghalt posted:

Also enjoying how badly this comic tries and fails to make out rats as this massive threat they must constantly be vigilant for.

From a conservation standpoint there is a massive threat presented by rats, to bird species especially. But cats are the heros of this comic so that can't be the standard. lol

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

By popular demand posted:

Well you talked me into it

Amazing.

E: and bonus Paulie sized for gangtag or whatever

I NEEEED this in my life

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I am in a polycule with a number of sexy rat ladies but that was revealed in confidence and explicitly covered by her NDA.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Splicer posted:

I am in a polycule with a number of sexy rat ladies but that was revealed in confidence and explicitly covered by her NDA.

Better than being covered in your DNA, I guess?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tree Bucket posted:

Better than being covered in your DNA, I guess?
Tree Bucket literally anything rat related you draw of this comic I will incorporate into my avatar for at least one month :toxx: and pinkyswear

Note: I am about 10 pages behind on the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

mycatscrimes posted:

From a conservation standpoint there is a massive threat presented by rats, to bird species especially. But cats are the heros of this comic so that can't be the standard. lol
I do eat a lot of bird eggs but they get grain and leftovers and a coop full of old christmas trees so I think we're square.

But for real keep your cats spayed and inside and do not feed feral cats. Same fur rats too I suppose my phone made that typo I'm leaving it.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Mar 22, 2024