Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
gaming the system to get cucked by satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

pog boyfriend posted:

you can make the pope a horse in crusader kings two

we all know the pope is a load of horseshit

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Welp, just got cucked by satan. And now the pope is a horse thanks to chuds. Just lovely lol. gently caress this toilet world

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
getting cucked by satan is good because he gives you the best heir

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the toilet cspam guy loves the vampire bloodlines sewer level because it says so much about society

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

aw man just embarked properly on act 3 of dq11. i thought it would just be dicking around doing a few postgame wrap-up quests

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

aw man just embarked properly on act 3 of dq11. i thought it would just be dicking around doing a few postgame wrap-up quests

foolishness

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

everyone that says to skip the third chapter is dumb and wrong

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Good soup! posted:

we didn't feel it out in RI and I gotta say im feeling a little left out

same. what a rip

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dq xi is crackin, so good.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

shouts out to the luminary

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

brodude posted:

I've been playing DQ7 3DS to try and get to the dlc as fast as I can.
Anyone know of a private server that may have the DQ8 dlc? I tried using action replay, but it did not work. At all.

I don't really mess with homebrew or any of that :filez: stuff.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus posted:

the video in the probation reason has such an aggressive top comment lol

SmudgyTheGreat
4 years ago
What even was this video? What was the point? It shows normal gameplay, nothing unusual happened at all. 1- you stole something right out in the open and got caught 2- you chose to fight instead of prison time. The only interesting or funny thing here was how easily a guard kicked your rear end... it's like you just learned how to record gameplay and now you upload everything you do. It was fuckin weak poo poo - what a waste of time.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

tried to find a screenshot i posted of the scottish guy asking for the protagonist to get his orbs out but alas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol again

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

Welp, just got cucked by satan. And now the pope is a horse thanks to chuds. Just lovely lol. gently caress this toilet world

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wonder how edgy dq xii is gonna be

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stux posted:

i think the guy youre quoting is intimitately aware of that lol

goddamn lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

hatty posted:

Wonder how edgy dq xii is gonna be

I think there was a lot of pushback on the rumors that DQ12 was going to be more "adult" or whatever so I wonder if they've walked it back some

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Heath posted:

I think there was a lot of pushback on the rumors that DQ12 was going to be more "adult" or whatever so I wonder if they've walked it back some

They were going to make the slimes say gently caress but now they just say poo poo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

They were going to make the slimes say gently caress but now they just say poo poo.

drat. Refunding that rear end.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I'm goo-ing to gently caress y'ooze up

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
born from the pope by way of a horse, now archduke of austria and emperor

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the puff puff is real, and rendered elaborately.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

das beste Honk-Honk

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Heath posted:

they swapped out Intimidate and replaced it with Slur

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hilarymen lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Dandywalken posted:

Hows CK3 nowadays?

last time i played it, my guy died, so i continued the game as his daughter, and immediately seduced the pope into fathering secret children, which ended up causing a holy war, which caused politics-brain-poisoned villagers to be put in shackles for 6 hours at a time for nailing various unhinged screeds to local walls

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

very risky blowjob posted:

last time i played it, my guy died, so i continued the game as his daughter, and immediately seduced the pope into fathering secret children, which ended up causing a holy war, which caused politics-brain-poisoned villagers to be put in shackles for 6 hours at a time for nailing various unhinged screeds to local walls

lol

CK3 is pretty good. The new legitimacy mechanic is a bit of a pain without having certain DLC (Tours is the biggest offender here) but that's kinda par for the course for paradox games that go long enough.

Nothing will ever feel better than blasting the Norse war music while raiding and pillaging.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

i believe in that playthrough i was also bankrupt because my closest ally was the king of france, who i supported in losing something like fifteen consecutive wars

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

very risky blowjob posted:

Average day in CSPAM it sounds like.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Paradox games all take too much thinkin brain

I prefer the kind of games that use the doing brain. Coincidentally, I'm simultaneously pissed that I never played the Thunderforce games when I was a kid with a Genesis, and pretty excited to play them now. Completely missed gems are fun to discover, especially when they're on sale for cheap.

Cranking this, and seeing how long I can last before inevitably crashing and burning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSamm93uCE

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Heath posted:

I thought it was that they rumored it would be more action based?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I've learned that people use and have made Balatro calculators and that to me is shameful

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

I've learned that people use and have made Balatro calculators and that to me is shameful

why have fun playing a game when you can optimize it until its extremely tedious so that you win more often than the average player. simple logic bro. my winrate off the shits in this single player game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

simply fight cactus enemies for 20 mins til a Golden Globule appears instead. full stop.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
it's called the grindset

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Thing is about grinding like that is that it can legit be oddly zen. You have a very simple task in front of you, all you need to go is keep moving ahead and trying. It's like gambling, but way cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

pog boyfriend posted:

why have fun playing a game when you can optimize it until its extremely tedious so that you win more often than the average player. simple logic bro. my winrate off the shits in this single player game

Mashing the r key until I get the optimal tag draw in the same amount of time I could have played at least one game ftmfw