Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
I just got permabanned from reddit again by an Israeli agent on their admin team

Like that's going to stop me from addressing the facts to those sycophants lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

BadOptics posted:

This guy seems sane.

The thread has already poo poo on this guy.

A non religious zionist.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BadOptics posted:

This guy seems sane.

https://twitter.com/VerminusM/status/1734953079563227209

Which is hilariously wrong because you have poo poo like the Cherokee in North America that *tried* this and still ended up expulsed from their native lands by settler-colonialism.

it's so loving annoying that these dipshits think that palestinians want to turn gaza into loving monaco

the idea of people simply wanting to enjoy living their lives on their land with their families is completely foreign to them

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ELTON JOHN posted:

it's so loving annoying that these dipshits think that palestinians want to turn gaza into loving monaco

the idea of people simply wanting to enjoy living their lives on their land with their families is completely foreign to them

all colonizers know how to do is exploit and destroy.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Economists can only see value in hotels, tourism and tax havens.

https://x.com/PMacoscair/status/1776647618573070595

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

ELTON JOHN posted:

I'm not so sure it's foreign to them as they see the theft of those lands as accomplished and cemented, so why don't the Palestinians just suck it up and be thankful for what they have? This ignores that settler-colonist states never just stop - even after the US ate up a majority of North America we then started stealing poo poo in the Caribbean & Pacific.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Marenghi posted:

The bad thread has reopened.

The calmest of Hitlers has been made an IK so that should allow the thread to remain open without any accusations of genocide being thrown around.

Both Sides™ the cause of, and solution to, all of D&D's problems.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/iranobserver0/status/1776929521968587218?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
lol Irony Be My Shield you gotta be loving kidding me

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

DynamicSloth posted:

Both Sides™ the cause of, and solution to, all of D&D's problems.

Literally:

quote:

I'm not sure. Like the other candidates he (Irony Be My Shield) seemed reasonably smart and in favor of debate. I was warned that his political views might be upsetting to some people, but to be honest that only made me want him slightly more.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

ughhhh posted:

Didn't most of their super special bad boys get smoked in the first few weeks of the war?

on October 7th they paradropped a whole squad into the middle of a firefight and they were wiped out.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I said come in! posted:

That person is disgusting garbage.

This is the "secular" Zionist, "soviet refugee", gamer, correct?

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

BadOptics posted:

Literally:

I'm not sure. Like the other candidates he (Irony Be My Shield) seemed reasonably smart and in favor of debate. I was warned that his political views might be upsetting to some people, but to be honest that only made me want him slightly more.

They're so loving stupid

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm sure that Irony Be My Shield, the poster who kept saying "worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust" is going to be a great arbiter of fairness.

What an absolute fuckshow of bullshit.

Al-Saqr's politics are also extreme to the faint of heart, yet I feel like he didn't make Koos Groop's short list.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

They're so loving stupid

I literally lol'd when someone went "Why not do the same thing, but for the top 20 posters in this thread?" and saw they ate a sixer.

Edit: Last post about the bad forum.

BadOptics has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Apr 7, 2024

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

shut up about d&d

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
Holy loving poo poo: 400,000

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This is the "secular" Zionist, "soviet refugee", gamer, correct?

Yeah, his opinions are gross, lots of not so subtle stuff about just wanting all Palestinians dead. The usual proof of why you just want to avoid Twitter.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

A decade of war, targeted famine, blockade and being monstered by the world as backwards tends to drive recruitment.

Last I checked the Viet cong and the Taliban had no shortage of highly motivated recruits who bore the scars of aggression.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rigged Death Trap posted:

A decade of war, targeted famine, blockade and being monstered by the world as backwards tends to drive recruitment.

Last I checked the Viet cong and the Taliban had no shortage of highly motivated recruits who bore the scars of aggression.

The handful of interviews with Hamas militants that i've seen, they all say that they joined up to fight Israel because they lost a family member, or were fed up with the blockade, and that suffering at the hands of Israel was the only life they knew. None of them wanted to fight, and if Israel gave them their freedom and saw them as human beings, this could all stop right now. But colonizers are not capable of doing that.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

lets ignore that boring thread who cares focus on winning like Hamas

*wearing a giant foam takbir hand*

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Yemen thank you

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Automata 10 Pack posted:

Holy loving poo poo: 400,000

do they even have material reserves to arm those 200k new recruits

Your Brain on Hugs
Aug 20, 2006
Very funny that it seems the Biden admin is desperate to have a ceasefire deal to show. Hamas have said over and over again that no deal can happen if the IDF are invading rafah. I hope they stick to their demands and keep permanent ceasefire, full withdrawal of the IDF from Gaza, complete flow of aid, and a full release of Israeli held prisoners as minimum conditions for a deal.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Your Brain on Hugs posted:

Very funny that it seems the Biden admin is desperate to have a ceasefire deal to show. Hamas have said over and over again that no deal can happen if the IDF are invading rafah. I hope they stick to their demands and keep permanent ceasefire, full withdrawal of the IDF from Gaza, complete flow of aid, and a full release of Israeli held prisoners as minimum conditions for a deal.

they arent budging from their demands at all and they shouldnt, they also want a complete return of people to northern gaza

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

kecske posted:

do they even have material reserves to arm those 200k new recruits

cod taught me about the russian ww2 units that just held ammo for the riflemen. and they beat the poo poo out of the germans.

Automata 10 Pack has issued a correction as of 21:31 on Apr 7, 2024

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Wondering how 200k in what we can assume are ideologically committed recruits in 6 months matches up to Western militaries, contemporary or historically

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Cookie Cutter posted:

Wondering how 200k in what we can assume are ideologically committed recruits in 6 months matches up to Western militaries, contemporary or historically

Well that would be pretty easy for 1914 and 1941.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Pulling out of Khan Younis would make assaulting Rafah more difficult not easier and you don’t need to pull out to bomb Rafah either, the most logical explanation is a manpower issue. Also, they need talking about new offensives and not much has happened.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 21:51 on Apr 7, 2024

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

There's going to be a state where Arabs and Jews are equal compatriots and there's nothing Israel can do about it

That's not true, they can stamp their feet before jerking off a corpse

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
did iran attack yet or are they waiting till the eclipse

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
being Iranian has to be frustrating as gently caress because the government drops a ton of balls (throwback to them blowing their own passenger flight out of the sky) and uses the US and Israel to deflect from their fuckups. I vaguely remember some article where they set up a US flag for people to step on and folks refused to because they wanted the government to do more to un-gently caress the economy.
But then the US and Israel start doing their thing and people go "goddamnit the governments a mess but the great satans are right there"

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

BadOptics posted:

This guy seems sane.

https://twitter.com/VerminusM/status/1734953079563227209

Which is hilariously wrong because you have poo poo like the Cherokee in North America that *tried* this and still ended up expulsed from their native lands by settler-colonialism.

Please stop posting the loving Reddit settler

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

uninterrupted posted:

being Iranian has to be frustrating as gently caress because the government drops a ton of balls (throwback to them blowing their own passenger flight out of the sky) and uses the US and Israel to deflect from their fuckups. I vaguely remember some article where they set up a US flag for people to step on and folks refused to because they wanted the government to do more to un-gently caress the economy.
But then the US and Israel start doing their thing and people go "goddamnit the governments a mess but the great satans are right there"

iran is going to deploy the largest israeli flag you've ever seen and shoot paintballs at it in retribution.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israeli rumors, they are claiming that america might force israel to accept a total return of people to northern gaza to their homes.

======

‎Israeli channels: Washington's proposal may include the return of residents of entire neighborhoods in northern Gaza‎

‎Israel's Channel 12 reports sources:‎

‎We expect Washington to put forward a proposal to resolve the main knot related to the return of the residents of northern Gaza‎

‎Washington's proposal could include the return of residents of entire neighborhoods in northern Gaza, and we expect Israeli flexibility‎

‎The War Council will be ready to discuss the American proposal and if it approves it it will be implemented quickly‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...9%D9%8A%D8%A9-2

LarsPorsenna
Feb 3, 2024
I think this was mentioned a while ago, but is there any reason to think the 30,000 dead Palestinian number the media keeps repeating is anywhere near accurate? Like that number is from, what, December? It's got to be many multiples of that by now, right?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I don't believe that poo poo for a single second, something would have to spook the US but good to make those kinds of overtures

LarsPorsenna posted:

I think this was mentioned a while ago, but is there any reason to think the 30,000 dead Palestinian number the media keeps repeating is anywhere near accurate? Like that number is from, what, December? It's got to be many multiples of that by now, right?

Zero reason whatsoever

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The closest historical analog to the siege of Gaza might be the USSR's Hero Cities of WWII. Gaza has 2.4 million people, three-quarters the prewar population of Leningrad, and the siege of Leningrad killed a third of its civilians in two years, with the highest death rate coming during the second winter. The true death toll six months into this siege could very well be over 100,000.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

LarsPorsenna posted:

It gets mentioned every 5 pages (not that it is your fault or anything)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

I mean I would believe literally everything Ansar Allah tells me at this point but I don't know the source of this. Let's say this is true though, where would this put them in terms of largest military in the world? Gotta be top ten right?