Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*me upon hearing the burning bush story for the first time*

So does the carpet match the drapes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The slang word “bush” is unisex, right? Like a person’s pubes. My parents, who are old people and are frequently wrong, both insist that the word only refers to a lady’s pubes, and that there simply is no slang word for a man’s pubes. I think that’s bullshit. Tell me which of us is correct please.
It was used for lady parts overall instead of a more vulgar or medical word, so they're kind of right. ie chasing bush, eating bush. I think it's less gendered now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Two 16oz beers Friday, one 16oz and one 12oz last night, gonna have zero alcohol tonight. I only briefly got sick the last two days but it passed pretty quickly.

Now my brain is getting weird again and I'm buying poo poo I don't need off of amazon, as is tradition. I want to have an EDC bag that I take with me when it finally warms up. Not for like, guns and poo poo, but something I can throw over my shoulder on my scooter (Blue Lightning) and have stuff that I might need like an umbrella, tissues, flashlight, Narcan (I picked some up a few months ago), first aid kit, water, sunglasses, etc.

I got a pretty nice cheap ($20-30?) one a few years ago that I really like but it's a bit "tactical." Coyote brown (which I just like as a color), and molle straps. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VZNEGM4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's about 15 liters though so it's a little big. If I go too small it'll look like a purse or I'm European. I was thinking something like this but it's only 6 liters so it might be too small. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LNZYZ4J/?coliid=I1IK8E54F1W2E5&colid=ABTN4G876E7A&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Maybe a 10L would be a good fit. Or I could just stick with my current pack.

I'm going through the YLLS Daily Carry thread for ideas. I'm very frugal so I ain't spending $350 on a loving backpack like those weirdos! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020234

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
BIG rear end FANNY PACK!!! :stoked:

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
talking to the rental units about pubic hair yet again

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

pencilhands posted:

I have a tiny caulk

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

:five:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Two 16oz beers Friday, one 16oz and one 12oz last night, gonna have zero alcohol tonight. I only briefly got sick the last two days but it passed pretty quickly.

Now my brain is getting weird again and I'm buying poo poo I don't need off of amazon, as is tradition. I want to have an EDC bag that I take with me when it finally warms up. Not for like, guns and poo poo, but something I can throw over my shoulder on my scooter (Blue Lightning) and have stuff that I might need like an umbrella, tissues, flashlight, Narcan (I picked some up a few months ago), first aid kit, water, sunglasses, etc.

I got a pretty nice cheap ($20-30?) one a few years ago that I really like but it's a bit "tactical." Coyote brown (which I just like as a color), and molle straps. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VZNEGM4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's about 15 liters though so it's a little big. If I go too small it'll look like a purse or I'm European. I was thinking something like this but it's only 6 liters so it might be too small. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LNZYZ4J/?coliid=I1IK8E54F1W2E5&colid=ABTN4G876E7A&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Maybe a 10L would be a good fit. Or I could just stick with my current pack.

I'm going through the YLLS Daily Carry thread for ideas. I'm very frugal so I ain't spending $350 on a loving backpack like those weirdos! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020234

They tend to exaggerate size IMO. I suspect 6 is gonna be tiny and not hold much. I would recommend browsing an outdoor store and seeing what you like the feel of.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Just aced another final exam for one of my classes, at this pace I'm on track to complete my entire bachelor's degree start to finish in about 8 months :hellyeah:

Self-paced schooling is the best

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

Just aced another final exam for one of my classes, at this pace I'm on track to complete my entire bachelor's degree start to finish in about 8 months :hellyeah:

Hell yeah brother!

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

this caught me off guard lol :laugh:

deep dish peat moss posted:

congratulations!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m assuming BWBD died of too much HOT MEAT because I don’t recall seeing brisket and ribs pictures.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I think I forgot to take pics. Maybe I’ll take pics of the leftovers.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m assuming BWBD died of too much HOT MEAT because I don’t recall seeing brisket and ribs pictures.

It's almost like he's still here with us

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

How green was it? Like a big pot of bubbling green?

half of one of those

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m right here guys can’t you see me? Am I shadowbanned again?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I copped a beef tenderloin for a song, season with salt pep and garlic, roasted medium rare. Sides of steamed broc and rosemary roasted reds. Was good as gently caress and I also forgot to take pics.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i heard bwbds inlaws got McDonald's delivered because they didn't like the bbq (no catsup?!)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Don't hide your shame.

bird with big dick posted:

Another successful Costco barbecue

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

No ketchup no show

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Imagine if the screws of your air vent slowly pushed themselves out and an inlaw pushed their long, long head out of it and Said to you, Where's the catsup?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don't hide your shame.

:prepop:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Imagine if the screws of your air vent slowly pushed themselves out and an inlaw pushed their long, long head out of it and Said to you, Where's the catsup?

imagining this like the T-1000 getting into the helicopter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

That in-laws name?

Smugworth

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is that Bobby Flay checking his hvac duct

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'd use ranch and vinegar on the white meat, ketchup on red, they're colored that way for a reason

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i'd use ranch and vinegar on the white meat, ketchup on red, they're colored that way for a reason

Don’t loving toast it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Is that Bobby Flay checking his hvac duct

Wow you're just gonna take this?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
took my little guy dts for a boys weekend and we defeated the demon king while wearing a korok mask

saw these swans. it was nice. not stoked for another week of work tho at least school is back on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pencilhands could never get up there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Canonically, pencilhands is morbidly obese

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

Canonically, pencilhands is morbidly obese

according to the gbs chat thread monster manual he also has 3 hd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Eclipse Day, thinking to cop a grip of utter totality.