Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

Fajita Queen posted:

he then went on to request a permaban because the website would not recognize chatbots as being deserving of human rights

All the while prompting an AI to make fetish pics of Princess Peach, if I'm thinking of the right person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my brother plays poe and he thought it was the funniest thing ever when i told him about that

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

double post oops

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
if I'm remembering right the same poster also made a poorly thought out offensive at Waterloo and was routed before living out the rest of his days in exile

e: sorry wrong guy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this guy is sounding more and more epic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Fajita Queen posted:

the guy who posted terrible builds in the Path of Exile thread so much that he was threadbanned for it so he made a Post My Favorite thread to post all of his bad builds in

the skill he was making builds for is now meta btw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Stux posted:

lol

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Stux posted:

lmao he knew all along

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

He also uploaded hundreds of fully AI generated tabletop supplement books to drivethruRPG and I think they all got taken down.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He also uploaded hundreds of fully AI generated tabletop supplement books to drivethruRPG and I think they all got taken down.

the man can hustle

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stux posted:

lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thread reading a bit like the opium dreams of a gigantic loving nerd

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what was that guys name again? i cannot remember.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Rutibex?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

rutibex

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I don't know the exact words but I still think about how they said something like "these chatbots display more cognizance than some of the mentally impaired people under my care" and I feel a sadness welling deep inside my heart but then I just kill a metal slime in DQM2

Falconer posted:

All the while prompting an AI to make fetish pics of Princess Peach, if I'm thinking of the right person.

you are

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

they're also a landlord, so

lol of course

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Stux posted:

The Vindication of the Hero Rutibex

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Was he the guy who posted about how ukraine had to be brought to heel as well?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Zero Video Game Skills

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2jktO_IaE

i explored an old save in rebirth after not being able to track this down anywhere later in the chapter because i felt like i was going insane for remembering hearing it in the background while doing something else and as far as i can tell they just threw a unique single onto a random radio on a bench that plays during the middle of a quest giver convo and has nothing to do with anything and never shows up again

they composed so much music for this game they just ran out of places to put it

Lambo Trillrissian
May 18, 2007

Stux posted:

specifically because later balance changes massively buffed it. he was trying to build for skill that was so unplayably bad they overcorrected and made it godly

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
fwiw that's basically the poe balance team's modus operandi
rarely do they buff stuff without making it meta for the season or nerf stuff stuff without overnerfing it and kicking it out of popular usage

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Famethrowa posted:

Football Manager has me cursing the names of opposing 4th tier 35 year old Turkish footballers like they are Messi

it's why I can't play Football Manager, I KNOW it's not REALLY Napoli but goddammit if they lose one more time to Juventus in that game

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Fajita Queen posted:

he then went on to request a permaban because the website would not recognize chatbots as being deserving of human rights

Im glad. they don't. anybody who feels similarly should also request a permaban. I hope more and more people are permabanned for this, over time.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Cool Dad posted:

That same guy also posts in the Warframe thread and gives advice about weapons and frames, but doesn't mention that he uses autohotkey scripts to spam 100 inputs per second.

I had no idea lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Al! posted:

i remember yobgoblin but nothing about them, just the name

Yobgoblin used to stay up till 4am commenting on all my YouTube videos that were just archived streams “Boring content” and DM me on discord these scripts of Kenny vs Spenny fan fiction he was inventing as well as Lewis Black. He PMed me a picture of me drinking vodka with the bottle of vodka circled and the word f*g lol. And that doesn’t even get into the classic 1080 dust miracle he pulled off.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tunicate posted:

Was he the guy who posted about how ukraine had to be brought to heel as well?

he was the guy who posted stories about his time as a zookeeper, who also shot tiny toese in the foot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He has a cool video where he’s talking poo poo to me while a Uber driver with one hand drives him around California highways.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Yobgoblin used to stay up till 4am commenting on all my YouTube videos that were just archived streams “Boring content” and DM me on discord these scripts of Kenny vs Spenny fan fiction he was inventing as well as Lewis Black. He PMed me a picture of me drinking vodka with the bottle of vodka circled and the word f*g lol. And that doesn’t even get into the classic 1080 dust miracle he pulled off.

Wormskull posted:

He has a cool video where he’s talking poo poo to me while a Uber driver with one hand drives him around California highways.

Lmao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
did he use vats to shoot the guy named like a fallout 2 character in the foot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
going into vats and out again repetedly because he's hitting all the buttons at once

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i'm going to watch the fallout 4 amazon show on netflix

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

lol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
the fallout 4 show is insanely good

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

his name was... it was you

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Kotaku posted:

The Stellar Blade demo has been out since March 29, and if you manage to beat it, your save data will carry over to the full game when it launches as a PlayStation 5 exclusive on April 26. One thing I was curious about was the “Skin Suit,” an outfit for protagonist Eve that basically has her traversing the world in the nude and makes the game way more challenging. Surprisingly, at least in the demo, it’s an incredibly easy thing to unlock, so since I just learned how to get it, I figured I’d teach you how to get it, too. Sharing is caring, after all.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

the fallout 4 show is insanely good

i do not believe you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
an entire clickbait article teaching you how to go into the menu and hit "unequip" on your starting armor lol