Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

we are minutes away from him debuting a new nickname for Juan Merchan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/ass_beaters/status/1779848729752637820?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Sleepy Don!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmao

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

impressed how that Honda CRV handled the Viper

would love to see the difference in damages

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

bebop esq posted:

Donald Trump in...Eyes Wide Shut

may i have the password, please?

artofthedealio :smugdon:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

limp dick calvin posted:

whispers: all Garfield

the Odie chair reclines. the tongue comes out.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NO BALLS

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8HiM1gkoDQE&pp=ygUNUmVkZmFjZSBmaWdodA%3D%3D#bottom-sheet

czech mma is crazy

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Durf posted:

impressed how that Honda CRV handled the Viper

would love to see the difference in damages

Honda supremacy

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Joementum posted:

never fight up hill me boys

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tmroo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQFq8jMMsY

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bebop esq posted:

Honda supremacy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

aww, poor thing :smith:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

El Palo Mota posted:

Toopf

Who will explain for me, to my wonderful son, Barron, who is a GREAT Student at a fantastic School, that his Dad will likely not be allowed to attend his Graduation Ceremony, something that we have been talking about for years, because a seriously Conflicted and Corrupt New York State Judge wants me in Criminal Court on a bogus “Biden Case” which, according to virtually all Legal Scholars and Pundits, has no merit, and should NEVER have been brought. This Fake Case is solely meant to attack Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME, who is seriously leading him in the Polls, for purposes of Election Interference. The Judge, Juan Merchan, is preventing me from proudly attending my son’s Graduation. Seems very unfair, doesn’t it? But this whole event is unfair. Every one of the many Fake Cases that are perpetuated by the White House in order to help the Worst President in History, by far, get Re-Elected, are UNJUST SCAMS. We won’t let that happen, but we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Lol

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I hope Kathy Griffen takes Trump's head to the graduation and Barron starts to cry on the stage.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

El Palo Mota posted:

Toopf

Who will explain for me, to my wonderful son, Barron, who is a GREAT Student at a fantastic School, that his Dad will likely not be allowed to attend his Graduation Ceremony, something that we have been talking about for years, because a seriously Conflicted and Corrupt New York State Judge wants me in Criminal Court on a bogus “Biden Case” which, according to virtually all Legal Scholars and Pundits, has no merit, and should NEVER have been brought. This Fake Case is solely meant to attack Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME, who is seriously leading him in the Polls, for purposes of Election Interference. The Judge, Juan Merchan, is preventing me from proudly attending my son’s Graduation. Seems very unfair, doesn’t it? But this whole event is unfair. Every one of the many Fake Cases that are perpetuated by the White House in order to help the Worst President in History, by far, get Re-Elected, are UNJUST SCAMS. We won’t let that happen, but we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

barron is crying rn

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

nice preview of the Musk/Zuck fight

also the japanese Pride UFC did a similar match with Emmanuel Yarbrough (700lb) vs Daiju Takase (170lb) with the same result. just a fat guy following him around until he fell.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

pink noise posted:

may i have the password, please?

artofthedealio :smugdon:

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Reminder that Barron can speak to his mom in Slovenian and in my head that makes Trump family dinners an absolute riot

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

emfive posted:

Reminder that Barron can speak to his mom in Slovenian and in my head that makes Trump family dinners an absolute riot

is the any evidence baron can speak any language?

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
trum

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
p

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

I choose to believe he speaks Slovenian in the same way Charlie Kelly speaks Mandarin and he just spits out gibberish and Melania can't tell him the horrible truth

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

emfive posted:

lmao this lore bit rules

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Obviously, Melania will explain to Barron. This is not a hard quiz.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I choose to believe he speaks Slovenian in the same way Charlie Kelly speaks Mandarin and he just spits out gibberish and Melania can't tell him the horrible truth

no for real supposedly during his early years while Trump was paying absolutely no attention to his family, Melania taught him Slovenian

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

emfive posted:

there's a future where he somehow saves us all

the way is clouded. but I see a narrow path

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hahahah

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Joementum posted:

never fight up hill me boys

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mdemone posted:

there's a future where he somehow saves us all

the way is clouded. but I see a narrow path

its called the golden path

LISAN AL'GAIB!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

as written!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmfao

"Wowww"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Fuckt Tupp posted:

its called the golden path

LISAN AL'GAIB!

"TRUMP!"

*Kills billions in his father's name*

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

objectively he's really lucky that he looks like his mom and so far has escaped the fate of Don and Eric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Tup

In Addition to being prohibited from attending my son Barron’s High Graduation, I have just learned that the highly biased Judge in the Soros “appointed” D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Witch Hunt Case, will not allow me to attend the historic PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY argument in front of The United States Supreme Court, on Thursday, April 25th (next week!). This shows such great disdain and disrespect for our Nation’s Highest Court, especially for a topic so important as Presidential Immunity, without which our Country would never be the same!