Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LegoMan posted:

he beats the gently caress out of corrupt cops and capitalists what part of chudosphere did they think he fit into?

its an interesting character because he's like a grab bag of all the genre heroes: little bit of a detective, little bit of a righteous rebel, little bit of a fighting machine, little bit of smart dialogue

good casting too, the guy looks the part for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Joementum posted:

going to the morning standup meeting where my wife talks about banging other guys

https://twitter.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

the Polycule Man-Month

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

omg i wish any one of us were a prospective juror in this case and the judge had to read all our posts

judge merchan

“clerk is this right? I see here what appears to be pages and pages of nothing more than misspellings of the name trump?”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

Juror #12 wanted to know where the oil capital of Europe is.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Fuckt Tupp posted:

"this one just says... 'toop'? is that right?"

:yooge: did u say toop?

tenk?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Joementum posted:

omg i wish any one of us were a prospective juror in this case and the judge had to read all our posts

i look around the court room to see who is laughing at my good posts as they are read aloud by the judge. i make eye contact with the black bailiff in the back, who cracks a smile at a post i remember did NOT get a single empty quote in this shithole forum. i will be dismissed from jury duty, but nonetheless vindicated. on my way out of court, the judge tells me not to leave the state, due to several posts he did not read which could be considered actionable threats against the life of a living ex-president.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Joementum posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Joementum posted:

legit lmao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
There were Trump voters on one of his recent trials where he lost (defamation or rape or something) and they found him guilty.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
opening a JIRA ticket because there’s a bug in my polycule (size == 1)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fuckt Tupp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trkx9xLb5X8

fight uphill me boys
fight uphill me boys
and make that big mistake
wipe that golden tear, from ur lost big general
and raise whats left of the flag for me

This band had the craziest mosh pit I've ever been in

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Uh yeah... so I guess this week I'm uh, working on banging your wife. I have a meeting planned with Rajan over in contraception to make sure we're greenlight for that. No blockers.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

they have never see the power of the trump thread

people with tens of thousands of posts about the president

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

Can't wait for the truth response to this bastard judge for telling trmp to shut the gently caress up lol

Trump's going to send this guy to ADX Florence when he's back in office

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

post hole digger posted:

i look around the court room to see who is laughing at my good posts as they are read aloud by the judge. i make eye contact with the black bailiff in the back, who cracks a smile at a post i remember did NOT get a single empty quote in this shithole forum. i will be dismissed from jury duty, but nonetheless vindicated. on my way out of court, the judge tells me not to leave the state, due to several posts he did not read which could be considered actionable threats against the life of a living ex-president.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

post hole digger posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

one of my co-workers is poly and scheduled a meeting to tell everyone and asked if we had any questions and i was just like "oh my god i really do not give a poo poo can i please go back to my office and post about tprum?"

seriously? as long as everyone is a consenting adult who gives a gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

post hole digger posted:

lmao

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Defamatory harassment? Oh, was that when she was doing Holocaust denial and people told her she sucked?

gregday
May 23, 2003

too many contributors to the wife’s backend

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Yeah, I had a poly meeting a work. A Polycom! lol

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

post hole digger posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

post hole digger posted:

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

evilmiera posted:

Defamatory harassment? Oh, was that when she was doing Holocaust denial and people told her she sucked?

she's successfully sued many British people into publicly apologizing

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://x.com/livfaustdiejung/status/1780017042768191728?s=46

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

he's gonna get hosed in the arse dry?!?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i can't stop thinking about never fight uphill me boys.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ArmedZombie posted:

All me boys gone.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Joementum posted:

going to the morning standup meeting where my wife talks about banging other guys

https://twitter.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

:commissar:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ArmedZombie posted:

it's so loving funny

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Hey everyone good morning. This week I'm trying to track down an issue. Basically sometime in March it looks like we had a regression, our p99 time for banging your wife was down from 12 minutes to 8 minutes which we're tracking as an SLA miss. Jerry and I are working this one as a team. No blockers.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

post hole digger posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

post hole digger posted:

gregday
May 23, 2003

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

judge merchan

“clerk is this right? I see here what appears to be pages and pages of nothing more than misspellings of the name trump?”

If anything, posting "Trpppmp!!!!" in this thread is evidence that you aren't biased

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
glad i dont work in tech or computers with a bunch of poly nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

triple sulk posted:

it's so loving funny

it is