Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Rotating the 'OK' sign flatways and moving it up and down is still ok though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It's in Danish & probably not that interesting for most goons, but here's page 1:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The gate clearly starts closing well before the car starts moving. Either the driver saw it and somehow thought he could get past, or wasn't looking and just started driving? :stare:

"Driver, that was not a rhetorical question; what are you doing?"

Rasmus posted:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
This is doubly false. There was no such research and the trick only works some of the time.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Carthag Tuek posted:

It's in Danish & probably not that interesting for most goons, but here's page 1:

Wow that looks like a convincing page out of skyrim necronomicon. Would be super funny to have an argonian clatu barada nicto a danish horse thief into Cyrodiil.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Three weeks to train an already antique cat to behave.

Nope. Sheltertime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

don Jaime posted:

Three weeks to train an already antique cat to behave.

Nope. Sheltertime.

The schad's on you, for coming in late to a dead topic? I guess? :shrug:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Karate Bastard posted:

Wow that looks like a convincing page out of skyrim necronomicon. Would be super funny to have an argonian clatu barada nicto a danish horse thief into Cyrodiil.

as long as it's after 1826 i suppose

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Ninurta posted:

Man, I hated reading Feersum Endjinn.

I skipped every one of those chapters and I don't think I missed anything related to the plot at all.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Kinda hosed up to theme a gate on the penultimate joust in A Knight's Tale.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Captain Hygiene posted:

The schad's on you, for coming in late to a dead topic? I guess? :shrug:

He was unavoidably delayed:

don Jaime posted:

There's a very wide gulf between "My cat wants me to share food but won't actually eat it if offered," and "...but will also attack my new child on top of that and must be locked in another room to prevent that." That is officially a bad cat and it goes to the shelter. And it doesn't need to be a nice no-kill shelter, either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Unperson_47 posted:

Suckin' dick is woke now?! God damnit

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Comstar posted:

I skipped every one of those chapters and I don't think I missed anything related to the plot at all.

theyre good chapters op

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Rasmus posted:

I wonder if because of typoglycemia, a fascinating insight nugget into how the brain functions.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

no it’s because people still hand write things and the script is distinct enough that students should know it. also it cuts down on using things like ai or machine translation by making it just a little more time consuming

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Not me.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Thread title gang :coal:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
cool tricks

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

That is a lot of hungry ticks, let them on your skin.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
A story in two parts

https://i.imgur.com/Sdmkl2Y.mp4

Carthag Tuek posted:

1895 deed

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Gave the first two lines a shot:

quote:

feen weak of the ls g a la RR night of way of light
(8) feen from the uwu Maim Stween nuuuiul.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

:tito:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Cows love doing that, we set up some dust monitoring gear on a tripod in a paddock and they flattened it within an hour.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

They just want scritches.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Apparently cows are really curious. When I was a kid one of my friends lived on a dairy farm. One day they were milking the cows and his dad demonstrated this by hanging his coat on a wall the cows had to walk past to leave the milking parlor. Every single cow stopped to check out that coat.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

signature of Mr magoo

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

gay picnic defence posted:

Cows love doing that, we set up some dust monitoring gear on a tripod in a paddock and they flattened it within an hour.

In Soviet Russia, cow tips you.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

wash bucket posted:

Apparently cows are really curious. When I was a kid one of my friends lived on a dairy farm. One day they were milking the cows and his dad demonstrated this by hanging his coat on a wall the cows had to walk past to leave the milking parlor. Every single cow stopped to check out that coat.

Cows will investigate anything. They're as curious as they are stupid.

This is why you'll see cows sometimes having climbed onto a roof, or in a truck or house.

Just google "cow on roof" and marvel at how many examples there are.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I've seen a lot of cows somehow get up onto billboards where they hastily scrawled a message encouraging me to eat more 'chikin', but they were at least wearing ppe

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

s m o k e d

Bad but not impossible! Some numbers, constantly repeated words (administrator) and familiar phrases (party of the first part, second part). Schad's on me for staring at it until recognition kicked in.

Still up for cursive fading into obscurity.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
Stolen from the gif thread
https://i.imgur.com/JEMPtDJ.mp4

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Cows are basically huge clumsy cats.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Clowned by a mime. He will never recover.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

At Universal Megatron chastised me for having popcorn while my son did not

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

John Wick of Dogs posted:

At Universal Megatron chastised me for having popcorn while my son did not

He may be a world-scouring warlord but he at least shares his snacks :colbert:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

SpacePig posted:

Clowned by a mime. He will never recover.

PYF Schadenfreude: Clowned by a mime

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He may be a world-scouring warlord but he at least shares his snacks :colbert:

I tried to tell him I was just carrying the popcorn for everyone but the government agent there said "Sir please do not look directly at Megatron he is very testy today"

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

smh mimes enforcing traditional gender roles

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/vidsthatgohard/status/1780934241351561432/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1780934241351561432&currentTweetUser=vidsthatgohard

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:stare:
I didn't even notice the other cat at first, I thought its soul ejected from its body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Gone already?