Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
free kirby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Some nice, peaceful news: King Charles the First will now be able to resume public duties after a long and difficult bout with cancer

https://twitter.com/Furiosa24/status/1783911440069345397

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

weird, bc word has been he's gonna die soon of pancreatic cancer.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

king charles the poo poo, more like

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

yep

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

weird, bc word has been he's gonna die soon of pancreatic cancer.

lying in state is a public duty i guess

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

THIS

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

mawarannahr posted:

i got a tick on campus in 2017 and I thought i was gonna get Congo-Crimea haemmorhagic fever for sure. i kept it and brought it to the doctor but he laughed and said it only happens to villagers and that i didn't look like a villager.

my favorite c-spam interaction is when i used ticks as an American analogy for commonplace disease vectors, and someone quoted me and said the us govt invented lyme disease

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

post COVID posted:

my favorite c-spam interaction is when i used ticks as an American analogy for commonplace disease vectors, and someone quoted me and said the us govt invented lyme disease
that was me

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

post COVID posted:

Its true

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my mom just called me because she read a description of the interrupting cow knock knock joke and needed me to explain it to her lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Can I get a timer on how long it will take someone to report my DnD post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

my mom just called me because she read a description of the interrupting cow knock knock joke and needed me to explain it to her lol

Lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Butter Activities posted:

Can I get a timer on how long it will take someone to report my DnD post

i will tell you if i see it in the reports forum and if i remember. so far it has not been.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

DaysBefore posted:

Raising a glass to the lost ones

quote:

The latest episode, titled “Cremains of the Day,” explored the aftermath of Larry’s death. Homer and the gang, including Lenny, Carl, and Barney, come to terms with the death of their friend and the mysteries of his life.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
I don't think I've ever gone from loving anything so much to hating it so comprehensively as The Simpsons

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

I don't think I've ever gone from loving anything so much to hating it so comprehensively as The Simpsons

I just haven't watched it for like 15 years so that the good episodes can sleep forever in my memory

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i got the undercut.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

very hitler youth-esqe

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

very hitler youth-esqe

selec
Sep 6, 2003

undercuts are sweet as hell. wife looks good as gently caress when she gets one, big fan.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

that reminds me I gotta order some lehderhosen for her birthday

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

selec posted:

:dafuq:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

very hitler youth-esqe

why do you think i got it..?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I would like a Tyrolean hat

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

selec posted:

troubling...

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

They say it's special because of the water. They never say if they are using Hudson Bay trash water or if they are using stolen upstate waterfall water.

the best water in the nation is in memphis.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

New Yorkers in the bodega: wow a gas station but hipster, can't imagine anything better!

Texans in a buccees: yeah can I get my jerky dipped in the slushie mix?

they're building a buccees near memphis.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

selec posted:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

king charles the worst

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lpzie posted:

just having a Great Day!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ohtori Akio posted:

profiling ftw.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dixon Chisholm posted:

the best water in the nation is in memphis.

the best water in the nation comes straight off the Pacific before rolling down the windward sides of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm guessing parts of Hawaii have great water too. not near the naval fuel storage tanks though

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Biden being interview by Howard for over an hour is kind of next level poo poo.

He pisses off legacy media and Trump even if Howard’s reach is small. It’s a huge catch.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
My threads were once again gassed. :eng99:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
make better threads no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor