Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I mean, you wouldn’t have all this money if your mother were still alive, so why are you so upset?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Lottery of Babylon posted:

He only likes debates, and God hasn't participated in those since the Oven of Akhnai.
You lose one argument and now you're sulking in the corner, I see how it is.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

ApplesandOranges posted:

Should I end it with a weeaboo?

Unless the weeb is exceptionally tall, he's not gonna "tower" over anyone in Japan. The average height for adult men in Japan is 170-something centimetres, only a couple of percent shorter than the average American man. It was broadly true that the Japanese were significantly shorter like a century ago or something, but that was also because of stunted growth due to childhood malnutrition, which is just not a thing in Japan in the year 2024.

What a shock that a weeb harbours old racial stereotypes!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shanghaied posted:

Unless the weeb is exceptionally tall, he's not gonna "tower" over anyone in Japan. The average height for adult men in Japan is 170-something centimetres, only a couple of percent shorter than the average American man. It was broadly true that the Japanese were significantly shorter like a century ago or something, but that was also because of stunted growth due to childhood malnutrition, which is just not a thing in Japan in the year 2024.

What a shock that a weeb harbours old racial stereotypes!

According to Estelle, American men are "five foot seven" whatever the gently caress that means.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

According to Estelle, American men are "five foot seven" whatever the gently caress that means.

They're all weird feet guys, I think.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Biplane posted:

They're all weird feet guys, I think.

It is weird to have five foots, or seven.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It is weird to have five foots, or seven.

No, but it is odd.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
You know I'm a little buttercup

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is it weird to have
five foots, or even seven?

thepopmonster posted:

No, but it is odd.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

AITA for insisting that a closed friendship breakup happened over the phone instead of over text?
Curious about the things u/copaceticconvert is deliberately not saying here, but lol at trying to my-way-or-the-highway someone who literally just told you she's chosen the highway.
I wonder how she'd describe the argument from her side, because his CliffNotes version of "I think religion can help building communities, she thinks young people are too busy to do so" isn't even REMOTELY enough to cause a friendship-ending rift. poo poo, that's a discussion that religions themselves have internally all the time, dating back decades if not centuries.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

MagusofStars posted:

I wonder how she'd describe the argument from her side, because his CliffNotes version of "I think religion can help building communities, she thinks young people are too busy to do so" isn't even REMOTELY enough to cause a friendship-ending rift. poo poo, that's a discussion that religions themselves have internally all the time, dating back decades if not centuries.

"I think Christianity has a place in community-building" and he thinks he gets to unilaterally dictate the terms upon which another person is allowed to stop speaking with him. Whatever it was I bet it was (1) extremely Christian-specific and religion-is-required, not in any way a vague 'religion can be a positive in helping build communities' sort of thing, and (2) just as a side bonus, probably also some kind of phobic

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

And probably only an extremely specific sect counts as 'christian'.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Christians are masters of being judgemental and irritating while maintaining plausible deniability that they're doing it on purpose, it's like all they learn in church

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Captain Hygiene posted:

I can understand the alarm as a problem, but what on earth is going on with a keypad that's loud enough to wake people up? Is that a thing? :psyduck:

It sounds like a bunch of coins landing in a bucket.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Invisible Clergy posted:

It sounds like a bunch of coins landing in a bucket.

Why would you design a keypad to sound like male masturbation????

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shanghaied posted:

Why would you design a keypad to sound like male masturbation????

So your parents will think you're just having a nice wank instead of doing KEYPAD THINGS.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Extreme calm hitler vibes from community-building-religion redditor. I do not give him the benefit of the doubt, and I declare him an rear end in a top hat

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

3D Megadoodoo posted:

just like a haiku

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
AITA for telling my parents they can't make me invite friends over?

quote:

I (16m) don't invite my friends over to my house anymore. It's been just over a year and my parents are only really noticing that I just outright stopped. The reason for me stopping is my younger sister (12f). She's on the spectrum and talks a lot. You can't have a conversation with her, she doesn't do well with that and her social skills are really bad, you just have to listen. But she can talk for hours without stopping and her special interests are always her topic. It's too much to listen to non-stop but stopping her makes her upset. She would come into my room or into the game room when I had friends over and talk. It meant we couldn't talk to each other without talking over her and it bored them and made them uncomfortable because they witnessed how upset she'd get when I asked her gently to stop talking or tried changing the subject and told her we needed to talk about other stuff.

My parents typically pawn my sister off on me when they grow tired of listening to her talk. They expect me to deal with it. But the older I get the less patience I have to listen like that for so long. So they liked when I had friends over because it was more people to listen to my sister. Now that my friends no longer come over they're annoyed that she talks more to them because I don't spend as much time at home.

On Saturday my parents asked why I never bring my friends over anymore and I told them we do other stuff now that we can't do at home. They said it was odd that it happened so abruptly and I shrugged. They told me I should invite my friends over some more. I told them I didn't want to and they pressed why. I told them it didn't matter and they said it did because it was more people for my sister to socialize with, sorta. I told them it wasn't up to my friends to listen to my sister for hours at a time so they (my parents) could get a break. My parents told me I will invite them over. I said they can't make me invite friends over. My parents told me of course they can and I should be less rude to them. They also told me it's cruel to deny my sister this.

AITA?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Your sister is almost old enough she can get a message board account somewhere and become a semi-popular poster from posting nonstop about Ganondorf or Jar Jar Binks or Earth Final Conflict, whatever weird topic you want.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
dang out teenage daughter isn't getting enough social time. rather than work with her and the other special needs groups, why not foist her on her brother. clearly a gaggle of teenage boys will be an endless reservoir of patience and kindness.
parents bad, teenage son struggling and can't be the parent his won't.

Pantaloon Pontiff
Jun 25, 2023

AITA for insisting that a closed friendship breakup happened over the phone instead of over text?

Curious about the things u/copaceticconvert is deliberately not saying here, but lol at trying to my-way-or-the-highway someone who literally just told you she's chosen the highway.

Even if he was completely reasonable in the argument and she's being wildly unreasonable in her response, "have a formal friend breakup or I'm not friends with you anymore" is still hilarious. And I'm pretty sure the guy arguing in favor of religion who has being a convert as part of his identity and insisting that someone follow a specific resignation process to stop being friends with him was not actually being completely reasonable in the argument that involved religion.

Also people misusing 'boundaries' like he does is a huge red flag for 'this person is manipulative' to me. His "you can only stop talking to me if you follow this process" is not a boundary, it's a rule he's trying to get someone else to follow, while her "if you're going to set ultimatums, I am not going to communicate with you any more" is an example of setting a boundary and enforcing it.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Kurieg posted:

Maybe they should consider helping the sister get her own friends? It has been a few decades since I was 16 myself (:shepicide:), but I don't think there are many 16-year-olds who want to hang out with 12-year-olds. 16 is like prime up-your-own-rear end age.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

AITAH for skipping my dad's retirement party because my mom asked me not to bring my son.

quote:

My wife (30) and I (42) have two children (15M,2F). I met my wife when she was a student in a trades program I used to teach at. She was 20 and working her rear end off to support herself and her son. I helped her with her studies and when she left school I wished her well. She returned for her second and then third year of instruction. I literally watched her go from someone that was just barely an adult to a truly competent tradesperson. I helped her get a job with a company that trusts me to give recommendations for employees that have a future.

She came back to see me when she got her white hat. That means she was given a foreman position. She came by to thank me for the help. I told her that she did everything herself and all I did was point her in the right direction. We went for coffee though. Then a couple of lunches. Then dinner. And so on. We got married about a year later. About a two years after that our daughter was born. She went back to work and I took a job with a company as QC.

I know that is a lot of backstory but it is relevant. My ex wife is my mom and dad's favorite person. They like her more than they like me. Even after she divorced me because I stuck with teaching instead of making bank in the field. I have seen hundreds of relationships fall apart in my trade because the guy is never home. I am the only guy I know in the trades whose wife left him because he was home too much. She divorced me three years before I met my wife. But my parents still invite her for family stuff. She ended up marrying a teacher like herself and they seem happy. Maybe it was just me she did not want around. We had no kids together.

So my dad retired from his big deal job and my mom had a big party for him. When she invited me she said it would be boring and that I did not need to bring my son. She has known him since he was 10 years old and it still bugs her that he is not biologically mine. I asked if my nieces and nephews were coming and she said yes. I asked if my daughter was invited and she said yes. I said I would talk to my wife about it and let her know.

I did not bother. Anywhere my kid is not welcome I am not going to go. I took my family to LEGOLAND that weekend instead. My son loves LEGO and my daughter loves the bright colors. My mom was pissed that we didn't go. She told everyone that I chose to spoil my kids instead of celebrating my father with family. I told my brother, sisters, and my dad that she tried to get me to not bring my son. They all lost it on her.

Now she is crying because everyone is mad at her for excluding my son and causing me to skip my dad's party. I would have kept my mouth shut if she had kept my name out of her mouth. All of my family, including my dad have accepted my son into the family. My mom is the only one that has a problem with me adopting him. She is still mad I did not make it work with my ex.

The reason I did not just show up with my entire family or tell everyone ahead of time why I would not be there is because I did not want a scene at my dad's party. I would rather be the inconsiderate jerk that goes on vacation than wreck a family event. And I did not want to expose my son to my mom and her passive aggressive bullshit.

She thinks that I was mean for exposing her. I just wanted a nice stress free weekend with my family.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.

Kurieg posted:

I enjoy how the parents have not considered the fact that the friends are going to reply to an invite with a unanimous gently caress No.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Shanghaied posted:

Maybe they should consider helping the sister get her own friends? It has been a few decades since I was 16 myself (:shepicide:), but I don't think there are many 16-year-olds who want to hang out with 12-year-olds. 16 is like prime up-your-own-rear end age.

I thought that was 21.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Shardix posted:

I enjoy how the parents have not considered the fact that the friends are going to reply to an invite with a unanimous gently caress No.

He's cognizant of this fact but is also aware that if he tells them it'll just piss them off more.

AITA for breaking up with my fiance after he insisted on me forgiving my bio dad?

quote:

Let me clearify that this is a throwaway account. My friends follow my personal account. Don't mind my english, I'm argentinian. And also, I would like to make things short, but I'm afraid that it's pretty impossible, since I'm going to have to give a lot of context.

So, basically I (28F now) and my twin brother Leo (28M) were raised by my mother alone in our childhood. She was married to my dad, but divorced him when she found out he was cheating, and he just dissapeared and didn't even paid child support when we were four years old. My mom raised us alone, that grew up with abusive parents. She was a teacher and did her best to take care of us, and she was and still is simply the best mom you could ask for. Never abusive or unfair, never showed any favoritism, she was always interested in us and was the perfect combination of a fun, but responsable parent. As a result, my brother and I decided to do our best not to generate any problem to her. We did our best in school, didn't generate troubles and did all our chores. My mom started dating our stepdad, Carlos, who was her highschool sweetheart when we were eleven. And this guy was always the father we never had, and loved us like their own. They also had our little sister Virginia, and we have been a big happy family. Now, our dad tried to reach us several times. But after a few dissapointments, Leo and I decided to cut him off and appreciate that we had a great man like Carlos in our lives, who swore to us that he would never go away.

Back to the present, I had been dating my now ex fiance Jonathan (30M) for three years. We had beee engaged for a couple of months and living together, and everything seemed perfect, except one thing: He sometimes would try to convince me to forgive my father and to invite him to our wedding. He knows everything that happend, but he's still insisting on the fact that he's family and I should forgive him. But I draw the line when he invited his parents and tried to make an intervention. I had to hold my anger as I heard all their bullshit, and I was about to snap, but I forced myself to calm down. I simply took off my ring, left it at the table and said that we were done for good. They were all shock, and I stood up, grabbed my phone and called my ex boyfriend from highschool, Lucas (28M) and explained what happend to him, and asked for some help to go back to my hometown. Lucas and I dated for four years, from fourteen to eighteen and broke up due to distant. We were friends since we were six years old, so he was with me through all the dissapointments that my bio dad gave me. We're still friends and see each other when we go back home, and often call each other He was angry, and told me he would be there right away. The town it's only an hour away from the city I was living in.

I started to pack my stuff, while him and his parents kept trying to make me change my mind, but I just ignored and called my mom and brother to tell them the wedding was off and that I would be going back home for a while. They kept and kept telling me I was exaggerating, that I was choosing wrong, but I just packed everything I own and Lucas showed up pretty quick. Of course, my ex fiance was mad that I had called my ex boyfriend, but I didn't care and Lucas and I just went back home. Luckly, I work from home, so I don't have any problem moving whenever I want. I can work from anywhere. I decided to let know all my close circle what had happend right away, and they are all on my side. I arrived to my hometown, and my stepdad, mom and little sister recieved me with a lot of love, and told me I needed to do what felt right and not to force myself to get myself in a marriage if my fiance can't even respect my boundaries and invalidates my feelings. Lucas said that I deserve someone better, and to try to focus on moving on. However, Jonathan's friends and family is still berating me for breaking up with him in front of his parents and leaving with my ex just like that. But in my defense, he didn't give me a choice. Part of me is thinking they're only doing it because their his family and friends, but part of me is starting to believe that maybe yeah, I handled things wrong. I don't regret breaking up with him, it hurts, but it just feels better like this. But maybe I was too harsh. I don't know, AITA?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Kurieg posted:

AITAH for skipping my dad's retirement party because my mom asked me not to bring my son.

Nice to see the occasional rare story where the flying monkeys descend upon the boat-rocker.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Shardix posted:

some people view their kids as property and shouldn't be able to say no no matter how unreasonable you're being
edit: this one really got me going i hope it has a good update :(

Ominous Jazz fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 30, 2024

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Kurieg posted:

AITA for breaking up with my fiance after he insisted on me forgiving my bio dad?

Let's face it, "Carlos" is just such a cool name for a stepdad.

"This is my stepdad, Carlos."

I bet the bio dad's name is super lame, like "Keith" or "Derek" or some poo poo.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

everyone keeps calling my stepdad sancho

mystes
May 31, 2006

Kurieg posted:

Incredible that people keep doing this poo poo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's always rough when parents outright force a kid to be a social crutch for a neurodivergent sibling. It never works and the parents never seem to learn, but it sure as gently caress does destroy any possibility of a positive family relationship.

mystes posted:

Incredible that people keep doing this poo poo

The comments have some interesting conversation; on top of the Disney brained people expecting the happy reunion, I get creepy vibes from the ex-fiance insisting on her forgiving a man who has done nothing to earn it- and as the comments mention, abusers enable abusers. While the story's suspiciously dramatic it does seem a likely thread with people who expect their partner to forgive their lovely parents and relatives also expect the partner to put up with their own shittiness.

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 30, 2024

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Kurieg posted:

quote:

They kept and kept telling me I was exaggerating, that I was choosing wrong,

Also this poo poo lmao.

"Honey, why can't you see that you were grievously mistaken? Come back!"

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Indecisive posted:

what if you have to drive 3 hours to get to the airport so you'd have to get up at 2am instead of 5

This. We flew out to Hawaii last year for our anniversary; 12 hours in the air, not including layovers. So, avoiding an early flight would have just prolonged the travel. We live several hours from the nearest major metropolitan hub and our flight out was at 6 am. And long term parking at the airport is significantly expensive when it's not being reimbursed. So, the Husband found a hotel with a shuttle to the airport and a fenced in parking lot that offered a "sleep and fly" deal. We were able to get a few hours of sleep, get up and moving by 3:30 for the first shuttle to the airport, and not have to worry about the car. Totally worth it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Ominous Jazz posted:

some people view their kids as property and shouldn't be able to say no no matter how unreasonable you're being
edit: this one really got me going i hope it has a good update :(

There will be an update in two years in which the parents refuse to pay for anything but the local community college where he can still be around for his sister.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
A long one.

AITA for not getting upset or convince the bride after I was uninvited to my friend’s wedding?

quote:

This happened over the weekend but there’s still so much tension.

One of my good friends, Matthew (26M) is getting married next month to Jennifer (26F). I (25F) have known Matthew since high school. We’ve both connected when it came to video games, especially Minecraft. Matthew has had his fair share of girlfriends over the years but when he met Jennifer 3 years ago, he said that he knew she was the one and they are madly in love with each other and I am so happy for them both.

Last year, Matthew popped the question to Jennifer and she said yes. Jennifer’s demeanor towards me drastically changed after the engagement. She was distant towards me, she wouldn’t look at me and she would hardly speak to me which was weird since Jennifer was always so sweet and nice towards me.

I’d still talk to Matthew and meet with him and our group of friends, sometimes with Jennifer and she would still act cold and not speak to me much. I kept my distance from Jennifer. Three months ago, we all received a save the date invitation and their wedding is going to take place at Matthew’s cabin 2 hours away and they were going to keep it small due to the size of the cabin so we were only allowed to bring one guest. That was when Jennifer acted extremely harsh and hostile towards me and said “bet you don’t have a plus one since you are so into my man.” I was taken aback. I asked her what the gently caress she was talking about and she smirked and said I knew and to not act stupid. I ignored her remark and told her my boyfriend was coming. She looked surprised and left. I of course told Matthew about what Jennifer said to me and he was not happy, so he made her apologize to me.

Then, last weekend, I was invited by matthew’s sister to go dress shopping with her and Jennifer. I declined at first because I wanted to keep my distance from Jennifer but Matthew’s sister assured me that she will deal with Jennifer and that our other friends will be there with us. So we go dress shopping and I found a beautiful dress that I thought would be perfect and I took a picture to send to my boyfriend since he planned on matching (I.e with a bow tie) with me. I tried the dress on and it was a perfect fit so I guess I got lucky. Jennifer was angry, called me names such as a whore, a boyfriend stealing bitch, and that I was officially uninvited to the wedding. She caused such a commotion, the employee of the store asked us to leave.

I told Jennifer I didn’t want to come to the wedding anyway but I was going to because MY FRIEND was getting married. I told her if she didn’t want me at the wedding, fine. I don’t give a gently caress since I won’t go to a wedding if the bride is going to be so rude to a guest.

Matthew and our friends found out and I was getting texts left and right begging me to just come to the wedding. I told them I was happy to get uninvited and I’ll just spend the day with my boyfriend on the day of the wedding instead. They’re all mad at me for not fighting hard enough.

AITA?

Edit: so my decision is final. I will not be going to the wedding and there’s no changing my mind about it. I will be sending a wedding gift to Matthew the day prior to the wedding instead. I told Matthew and all my friends that I won’t be going and they can’t convince me otherwise. Matthew also called me and asked if we can talk somewhere. I agreed but it’s to tell him in person that I won’t go so that way he knows I’m serious about that.

Update: I met up with Matthew and brought my boyfriend along. Of course, he begged me to come to the wedding and he said he would beg Jennifer to let me attend. I told him it’s best if I wasn’t there. I told Matthew that Jennifer has a problem with me. Period. He said he doesn’t understand and he did ask her many times but Jennifer would continue to say she was just “stressed”. I got angry and said that’s bullshit and he knows that. My boyfriend also intervened and said to Matthew that he needs to wake up and realize Jennifer is crazy and he can’t keep defending her. Matthew said he loves her too much and doesn’t want to lose her. My boyfriend and I got up and told Matthew to let us know when he has a backbone. In the meantime, it’s best we don’t talk. I messaged all of our friends in the group to let them know I’m keeping a distance from Matthew because of Jennifer. He’s still my friend but at an arms length. I will still be sending him a gift regardless but I’m keeping my distance from Matthew. It seems like he is in denial and can’t comprehend what’s going on at all. He usually is in denial, ever since high school he would have a sense of denial.

Another thing to mention is that Jennifer is nice to all of Matthew’s female friends. Just not with me. I’ve also gotten a message from two of our friends saying they have dropped out of attending the wedding because of Jennifer and that they are on my side.

Some clarifications: the OP and Matthew were never romantically involved in any way, and the dress shopping was for Matthew's sister, not the fiancée.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Apr 30, 2024

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
This one has a happy ending.

AITA told my husband that I'm done wearing clothes in the house?

quote:

So this one really shocked me. It's 85 degrees and humid around here. I just decided I've had enough. Today I told my husband-I'm done with it. From now on, when we are home...I'm going naked.

Idk what happened but he lost his mind. He stormed upstairs went to sleep and today he told me "you have to at least wear something."

I don't get it. 31/F just looking to get naked all the time. AITA?

Top response:

quote:

YTA if you did it since your husband isn’t okay with it. But NTA for wanting to do it. I know heat is hard.

It’s not about how pretty you are. I’m sure you’re beautiful. But being naked ALL THE TIME is, at the very very least, unhygienic. Also, it won’t help much.

Hygiene: You know how when you give a urine sample at the doctor’s, there’s a wet wipe with it? That’s because there’s a LOT of bacteria down there. Not necessarily bad bacteria, at least not if it stays down there. If you don’t use the wipe, your urine sample turns up “flora” that transferred from your crotch to your sample and makes it harder to see what they’re actually looking for. The same happens here. If you sit somewhere naked, your crotch bacteria transfers. (Not to mention fecal matter from the other side— even if you wipe very well, trace amounts of fecal matter is expelled when you fart.)

Also, the dead skin cells, oil, and sweat from your normal skin areas will get everywhere when you sit, and that ruins many couches. It’s also just gross. If you were to have a guest over, they don’t want to sit in that. Even if they don’t know— how would you feel if you went to someone’s house and sat somewhere that their bare genitals were?

Temperature. Clothes absorb moisture when you sweat. Some fabrics trap it, yes, but most clothes designed for sports will absorb the sweat and cool you down faster than being without clothes. Try wearing moisture-wicking fabrics.

Health. Sitting on fabrics of chairs and couches without a barrier can give you rashes.

Emergency. What if there’s a fire, or something else that you need to evacuate for? Do you really want to be naked during an emergency situation?

Courtesy. It’s your husband’s home too. If he’s not comfortable like this, think twice. And it has NOTHING to do with your looks. My boyfriend is the hottest guy on the face of the earth, but I would not want him to be naked all day.

Update:

quote:

Yes. We have plenty of towels now. Update. He's not mad at the moment. In fact he just came downstairs naked.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
How long was he upstairs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

This one has a happy ending.

AITA told my husband that I'm done wearing clothes in the house?

YTA for not moving out of Florida.