Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Paladinus posted:

I don't believe this to be real.

I can

E: I just noticed the "commerce" section so lol this is probably a joke but still

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 20:37 on May 10, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Its like obviously a comedy account but the reality is close enough that it doesn't matter

this is my favorite part of the "goons falling for obvious joke" cycle

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

look i don't wanna "yuck" anyone's "yum" but I think all those people belong in jail

Open relationship? How about you try an open-air prison!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

studio mujahideen posted:

this is my favorite part of the "goons falling for obvious joke" cycle

lol fair enough

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Open relationship? How about you try an open-air prison!

the warden's my primary. I could text you on a blackberry and the guards wouldn't bat an eye, fish

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that graphic took a while to make. you have to respect it.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Very committed to the bit

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1788200185929015545

https://twitter.com/ratlimit/status/1787792536301416555

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol

https://twitter.com/jacuzzicoaster/status/1788631451958723046?t=mD2UYANv1kAVqKPIYAs78g&s=19

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the polycube has four sides

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'm a polycule of one

E: poo poo is that what they mean by solo-polyamory

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

tokin opposition posted:

I'm a polycule of one

Solo-poly would require actually going on dates and getting laid, so no that probably doesn't apply to you

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

I'm a polycule of one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgRE8cbVpc

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Speleothing posted:

Solo-poly would require actually going on dates and getting laid, so no that probably doesn't apply to you

Thank god

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I was the secondary in the poly-poo poo and wasnt even aware of it

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

lmao

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7363428626550770977

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Alchemist posted:

You're still in it.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

im happy for you tho

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Alchemist posted:

Paladinus posted:

You're still in it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Cspam is a polycule

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Paladinus posted:

I don't believe this to be real.

stfu

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

pilgrim has a huge hog and is schtupping a beauty queen in an alien zoo. it's not that terrible

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Buck Wildman posted:

I've known people who were and it always ended in tears. to my perspective it's just swinging with a lot of unnecessary baggage

I have literally never seen it work with two (or more) straights, its literally always the "one personality disorder partner, one crying themselves to sleep partner" dynamic. Gay goons report it works for them, but I wonder if they just have a higher drama tolerance.

Bro Dad posted:

the polycube has four sides

Natures 4 sided simultaneous harmonic polycube! If you don't understand it you are educated stupid!

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

I was the primary in the polycule in that I paid the rent and the bills and she hosed her secondaries in our bed.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

taking a kibble scoop to the ketamine jug as i start my shift

augias
Apr 7, 2009

It comes in pills? I got it i.v. the one time. Guess that would be a headache for hr

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

augias posted:

It comes in pills? I got it i.v. the one time. Guess that would be a headache for hr

it's possible to do oral but you need way way more, also changes the timing and really amps up potential damage due to the huge doses. so it essentially never happens

my guess is syringes/IVs were deemed not photogenic enough

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Vonnegut would have liked this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1788859019488108910?t=FTiFuEIcWtP7aZ3c6Bi99g&s=19

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Soap Scum posted:

it's possible to do oral but you need way way more, also changes the timing and really amps up potential damage due to the huge doses. so it essentially never happens

my guess is syringes/IVs were deemed not photogenic enough

i had a prescription for ketamine that was oral. 800mg pills that you held under your tongue for a minute and a half then you washed your mouth out with water and spit 4 times.

it was very easy to get the prescription, but it was expensive, so i just eat shrooms now

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

if this and the previous tweet isn't a bit it is certainly highly concentrated autism

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
being poly sounds absolutely exhausting

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Brrrmph posted:

being poly sounds absolutely exhausting

ive casually been with a couple people who were poly. some of them were just single and having casual sex but wanted a cool word for it (libs/fascists ofc). others genuinely felt no one person should be expected to meet all of their needs and they felt they shouldn't be expected to fill all of the needs of their primary partner, so poly worked for them.

the ratio of "working" or "healthy" poly relationships to traditional relationships seems exactly the same. which is to say, most relationships are unhappy in america.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

ive casually been with a couple people who were poly. some of them were just single and having casual sex but wanted a cool word for it (libs/fascists ofc). others genuinely felt no one person should be expected to meet all of their needs and they felt they shouldn't be expected to fill all of the needs of their primary partner, so poly worked for them.

the ratio of "working" or "healthy" poly relationships to traditional relationships seems exactly the same. which is to say, most relationships are unhappy in america.

Sent from my little Phone

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

well yeah, that's the point. sometimes u just wanna gently caress

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://x.com/fared_alhor/status/1788989691523445068?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

“Georgia”

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

guess their US case officer sent them the map for the wrong georgia

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That Putin looks more like Netanyahu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

fermun posted:

i had a prescription for ketamine that was oral. 800mg pills that you held under your tongue for a minute and a half then you washed your mouth out with water and spit 4 times.

it was very easy to get the prescription, but it was expensive, so i just eat shrooms now

whoa, interesting. how was the taste o.O