Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tacodaemon posted:

i always thought kushner was kind of wimpy looking but maybe ivanka likes that as a counter to her dad's bizarre "tough-guy liberace" gender performance

Kushner is more of the classic "guy that fired your dad" rich businessman look. He's indistinguishable from Mitt Romney or any of his sons. He Also looks like Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
a hearty lol to conservatives forgetting their meltdown over Obama putting deli mustard on a burger.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Did that one goon take down dailytrumpening.com? It didn't update yesterday and now the blog won't load at all.

a large part of aws s3 hosting is down right now in the us-east region so I wouldn't be surprised if some random sites were down - imgur is not reachable for me right now

no idea what dailytrumpening uses though

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

i always thought kushner was kind of wimpy looking but maybe ivanka likes that as a counter to her dad's bizarre "tough-guy liberace" gender performance

it was just a modern day arranged marriage hth

Art of the Deal baby

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

SKULL.GIF posted:

Did that one goon take down dailytrumpening.com? It didn't update yesterday and now the blog won't load at all.

AWS is all messed up, so the Internet is going to be a little bit broken for a while.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Louisgod posted:

a hearty lol to conservatives forgetting their meltdown over Obama putting deli mustard on a burger.

They didn't forget.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

it used to be such a nice thread too. pls build a wall between cspam and DND tyvm

and we're gona make the great race space pay for it :smugdon:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Rah! posted:

Lol these morons have self owned themselves into eating garbage (well, more garbage than normal, at least)

Take that lieberals :smug:

the fact that this is coming from the pastiest looking white guy ever is the best part

ah yes let me enjoy my "burn to a crisp with no flavor" steak with ketchup, surely it must be better than the rest of the bland rear end food i eat! black pepper is very spicy you know!!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

radical meme posted:

So for tonight, here's my predictions:

Drop a talking point about jobs; no job proposal or proposed legislation
Drop a talking point about infrastructure improvements; no proposed legislation or plan of action
Will say that securing the border, health care and tax reform have to be addressed before either of the above
ISIL must be defeated; no plan other than continuing Obama's policy
Must keep America safe so increase Defense by, what did he say, 10%
Destroy EPA, because its a job killer
Health Care is haaaarrrrd, who knew; so it will be repealed and you get loving nothing, maybe a tax credit

I'm sure there will be lots more but, those are the ones I'm sure of.

im not even sure iw ant to watch his speech. i have yet to see one that doesnt turn into his campaign stump speech/historic win

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gently caress im sorry i let myself get had i'll try and do better next time

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pruitt is destroying water regulations? good. powerful. tremendous.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Agrajag posted:

lol does the french president not have bodyguards that rush in to protect him when a shot is fired?

so bizarre

He does. They all hate him.

(Actual probable answer is that his guys were expecting shots fired because it had been communicated, and knew Hollande was in no danger).

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Corny posted:

the fact that this is coming from the pastiest looking white guy ever is the best part

ah yes let me enjoy my "burn to a crisp with no flavor" steak with ketchup, surely it must be better than the rest of the bland rear end food i eat! black pepper is very spicy you know!!!

Whoa whoa black pepper?

What are you some kind of low testosterone big city elitist

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

All these fancy folks and their ISIS spices

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mcmasters cracked the code.

"you don't want terrorists to attack our soil, do you, mr president?"

"..."

Baloogan posted:

wonder what happened to obama's wife's vegatorium

drowned in soviet hooker piss

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

agent orange was good actually

the strain is good. tastes like tic tacs

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamHSays/status/836416602736312320

ah yes, historically black colleges, pioneers of school choice

the school choice people don't trust the pro-choice people because they think it means mandatory abortion like school choice means mandatory charter schools

this one is the best one

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Agrajag posted:

im not even sure iw ant to watch his speech. i have yet to see one that doesnt turn into his campaign stump speech/historic win

its absolutely going to be him jerking himself off to rapturous applause from the smoothbrains in congress

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
and then the congressional dems will be pilloried for not showing enough enthusiasm

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
congressional dems criticized for not being reduced to tears and unable to stand before the sight of our glorious leader

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
loving El-oh-el. How many times during the Obama presidency did they vote unanimously to repeal it? Only to get the majority in both houses?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/mark-meadows-vote-leaked-obamacare-bill/index.html

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

its absolutely going to be him jerking himself off to rapturous applause from the smoothbrains in congress

i hope he pisses himself on national television

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Former Everything posted:

my prediction:

1. obama ruined everything and it will take a long time to fix
2. i had a huge victory that the fake news got burned on and they are still mad about it
3. i have accomplished more in 30 days than most administrations do in 8 years
4. look forward to making america great again

my prediction:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Will any democrat have the balls to stand up and call Trump an idiot pissbaby during the SOTU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Perfectly Safe posted:

He does. They all hate him.

(Actual probable answer is that his guys were expecting shots fired because it had been communicated, and knew Hollande was in no danger).

running this scenario through my head still doesnt make sense.

if a shot was communicated ahead of time because of a perceived threat than obv tehre was a threat.

if the shot was not communicated ahead of time then it was a shot from an unknown location/person and thus a potential threat.

eitehr way i would have expected his bodyguards to rush him off the stage just in case.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Der Meister posted:

Will any democrat have the balls to stand up and call Trump an idiot pissbaby during the SOTU

we better get a loving YOU LIE! out of this

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Corny posted:

he'll have you know that his testosterone levels are tremendous. through the roof. guy could probably bite through marble

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Corny posted:

theyre going to politely applaud and then be baffled when their voice mail starts filling up with messages calling them quisling fucks

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Corny posted:

Seriously though if nobody yells at him during the SOTU it will be so fuckin pathetic. How pathetic are democrats?? Find out tonight

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you didn't already think right-wingers were trained dogs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i feel sorry for whatever unpaid intern sucker it is that has to open Dianne Feinsteins mail because i imagine theres some real fire letters coming into her office these days

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Der Meister posted:

Seriously though if nobody yells at him during the SOTU it will be so fuckin pathetic. How pathetic are democrats?? Find out tonight

we'll find out after he whines about them not standing up and clapping for some insane poo poo he said

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

she's not wrong

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Corny posted:

"RUSSIAN STOOGE!" or "YOU IDIOT!" would also be gratifying

actually, they should probably all stand up and leave the chamber as a group when he starts talking

odds are what they will do is: nothing

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Apraxin posted:

'hmmm, perhaps trying to gin up an entire new reality where true alpha men eat burned steak smothered in ketchup was a bit silly, and made me look insane. i should just drop it and let this minor thing that everything will soon forget about blow over. Actually no, I had best redouble my efforts and postpostpost, soon all will accept the new truth! i am a mature and emotionally mature individual':
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836331465306701825
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836400154752270336
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836571388194480128

this man is of sound mind

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:five:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

quote:

"Please forget the Statue of Liberty," Jones says during a break. "It's a symbol of propaganda. We should stop worshipping it and bending down to every Third World population that shows up with TB and leprosy."

i almost wish christianity was real so jesus could kick alex jones' rear end in the afterlife

no demon no demon ur the demon

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:vince:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Internet Webguy posted:

i almost wish christianity was real so jesus could kick alex jones' rear end in the afterlife

no demon no demon ur the demon

i wish we could follow alex jones advice retroactively

so that we could keep his poo poo family out of america :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So do people like Alex Jones "ironically" now or is he part of the new American version of RT that should be hated?

• Locked thread