Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

AtomikKrab posted:

Story from the RD I griefed on SS13, my side earlier in the thread, not as well written BUT I GOT HIM.

Yeah, you didn't tell me that the bomb would destroy the gibbers and get me to remove it. It actually went off on the square next to you, it just somehow failed to kill you. I sort of assumed that, after a bomb went off 2 feet away from you and I spent a solid minute sawing your head, you would be dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

If you can get a friend on the other team, you can grief with teleporters pretty easily. Stick it facing a wall and have the other guy go spy and camp it, or build it in reverse so that he can get into your spawn area. Build it next to a drop and have a pyro airblast people off. Build it where anyone going through gets instantly destroyed by enemy sentries. Build it in a spot where no one can leave, or build it so it sends them backwards, away from the fighting. Or, if you want subtlety, build it on a flight of stairs so that people have to stop and jump over it. Added points if the exit and the entrance are on the same stairs, so that anyone trying to get over will be teleported back to the bottom of the stairs.

Also fun, and less likely to get you banned, is going Spy with the regular watch and following Engineers around, stealing all of the metal they go to pick up. Or doing Catch and Release as a medic, where you build uber on someone, then tell them to charge in and you'll activate it. Then don't, and laugh at them when they die.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Oooh, what glitch would that be?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

RoadCrewWorker posted:

But seriously, those SpaceStation 13 stories are amazing and inspired me to watch dozens of gameplay videos. What a fantastic insanity sandbox.

Try playing it. There'll be a few days where it'll be a horrible clusterfuck and you won't know what to do and you'll likely end up spacing yourself or running into the crusher. But you'll learn after a while.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Boredom in SS13 is a powerful thing. Today, I spawned as an assistant about 7 minutes into a round. I find the arrival doors powered down, but the crowbar is still there. I grab it and pry my way out. I notice the Head of Personnel standing at the Security Checkpoint nearby, and I assume he's AFK since it's powered down too, but he's just standing there. I pry that door open, too, and I take his ID card(which he's upgraded to Captain) off. As it turns out, he's not AFK, but he doesn't react fast enough to stop me from taking his card, so I grab it and he starts chasing after me. I crowbar the doors to the escape arm shut behind me, so he has to go find his own crowbar.

He announces that I've taken his card over the radio, and I head for the Bridge. Finding it empty, I decide to transfer the entire station's budget into my own bank account and then go check the Captain's office to see if he left anything I might want. I grab his extra set of armour and sunglasses, as well as his extra jumpsuit, and put them on. As I do this, the Captain and the Detective both walk into the bridge and spot me. The Captain runs up and, for whatever reason, tries to stun me with a flash instead of his energy gun. I'm wearing sunglasses, so it doesn't do a drat thing. He and the Detective are wearing Thermal Goggles, so I disarm him and then flash them both and leave the bridge.

I head to the Courtroom and decide to use the HoP's ID card to change mine to have all-access. Well, unfortunately for me, the AI has been tracking me, and shuts off the power with the ID inside, keeping me from getting it back. What's more, a mining charge blows up in Security and destroys the computer shortly afterwards, and the ID along with it. So, I'm stuck behind the desk in the Courtroom with no ID, and I've also been grazed by a bomb, which knocked me to the ground. And then the Captain comes in. Well, normally I'd be screwed in that situation, but this Captain managed to salvage defeat from the jaws of certain victory. He comes through the door, walks next to me(still on the ground) and instead of stunning me, pulls out his handcuffs. And then spends a good 20 seconds screwing around rearranging his inventory before he starts putting them on me. By this time, I've recovered. And, wouldn't you know it, he's still got thermals on instead of his sunglasses. So, of course, I flash him, then put his own cuffs on him and take his ID, as well as a pair of insulated gloves and those thermals of his. I leaved him cuffed and locked in the back section of the courtroom, and flash the Detective on the way out before crowbaring into Sec and helping myself to the Security Implant and a set of equipment from the Security lockers.

The Detective managed to wing me with his revolver before I took him down, so I decide to head to the Bridge and grab the medkit there. On the way over, a labcoat-wearing person who I believe was the Head Surgeon comes at me with a stun baton (the Captain is screaming about me over the radio at this point, although the AI seems to have decided that he isn't worth helping and has stopped trying to stop me) and I shoot her with my new taser gun. I heal myself and head back to Sec, where I find the Detective's naked corpse. I'm wondering who killed him when suddenly the round ends. Revolutionary Victory. As it turns out, it's pretty easy when 2 heads have been stripped of their IDs and left trapped in small rooms and a third has been left stunned in a hallway.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

LvK posted:

I may have failed as even a college stage actor, but I still like to be in character. :( I would probably roleplay even as goons teabagged me with nuclear bombs or whatever happens.

Eh, there's a fair number of people who roleplay. I mean, nobody really gives a poo poo about talking about game mechanics in IC or anything like that, but most people aren't complete metagaming assholes, either(there are exceptions to both, of course).

-Troika- posted:

Is it possible to make a transport tube in Ss13 that ends right in the singularity?

I don't know about right into it, but people fly a few spaces out the end when they ride the disposal so you could definitely make one that fires people into it. There's a guy who likes making a tube that fires people into a teleporter which leads to an asteroid base filled with monsters.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Attempt to kill anything smaller than you by running it over rather than attacking. Oh, and only talk in rumbling noises.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Also fun is carrying the gnome in VS mode, where it doesn't even get you the achievement and only serves to make you totally useless for the entire round. Or using the medkit's melee attack as your only weapon. Or using medkits on people so that they can't move out of fire/acid, but stopping before you actually heal them. But there's one thing that I used to do in L4D2 all the time(you can probably do it in 1 as well, but I never did). It requires you to get at least 1 member of your team to go with you, and relies on you having a faster connection speed that the people on the other team, but the rage it creates is unreal. Basically, you lose intentionally, so that the other team has way, way more points than you. Then, you wait until a round change, preferably to the finale, and load in. Then switch teams immediately. If you and your accomplice both make it on to the other team, they can't kick you, and the game is instantly ruined. If you're really fast, you can pull a complete reversal, leaving the other guys confused as to why they're suddenly losing by a huge amount. It results in massive amounts of rage when they figure out what happened.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Eonwe posted:

The best part of this L4D2 griefing so far is how they are making up stuff as proof he is hacking. 'LOOK HIS SCREEN IS SHAKING' etc. Why even make stuff up? He is one-shotting tanks, just leave it at that.

I don't even see the point in hacking l4d, since it's up there with Dota in terms of people raging. He could have extracted that much rage just by sticking to a regular pistol and not switching.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

In TF2, talk about how much better MW3 is.

In Game X, talk about how much better Game Y is.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

PalmTreeFun posted:

People who are actually good know that the default weapons are best on almost every class, with a few exceptions here and there.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Axtinguisher.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

For real, and I've actually gotten kind of good at killing people with the medic's syringe gun. BUT IT ISNT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED 2 DO DO UR JOB FUUUUCK :rant:

And if you think going combat medic itself drives people nuts, wait until you win a match doing it. :v: Glooooorious.

I once got a 16 kill streak as a medic. My team was raging at me to heal and the other team was raging at people to shoot me. All talk was on, and it was great.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Commissar posted:

Yep. The griefing, if it really was griefing and not just a funny TF2 video, is that the sniper saw the scout and let him live. Also the engineer is an idiot.

No, the griefing was that the scout didn't kill him, as he could have easily done, and instead just sat out of sight blowing up everything he built to annoy him.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Jackard posted:

"He forced the devs to fix a bunch of bugs and flesh out the crime, defense and ownership parts of the system instead of making new content. We could have had cheese making weeks ago if it weren't for goons"

:qqsay:

Haha. He's mad that they made the crime system better instead of allowing him to make cheese.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

CHIEF SEXY TURTLE
FUNKY CRACK SMOKING SENATOR
WHITE CANADIAN TEENAGER

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

So having everyone say combinations we can all make up on our own by looking at the big list is fun and all but can we talk about griefing instead?

My new favorite TF2 grief is to be a sniper and sit with my reticle on engineers. The moment they start building anything, I shoot it and it blows up. I basically do this until they leave, find me, or I get bored and shoot them. On one random idle server a guy was camping out next to an ammo box and he'd just build a full sentry nest, then demolish it all, grab the ammo box and start building it all again. He got pretty mad and started swearing to the world in general in the chat after the tenth time his sentry blew up the moment it spawned :allears:

There was a map in TF2 called Orange X, or something like that. Anyway, it was basically shaped like half a swastika with a big tower in the middle. Most of the time engineers would build a big sentry nest on top and then the rest of their team would go sniper and just shoot anyone who left the other team's spawn and it would be extremely lame. On the server I was playing on at the time, they fixed this by capping Engineer and Sniper at one per team, so the top of the tower was now usually empty. Anyway, I went Spy and disguised myself as a sniper and went to the top of the tower, where I noticed the enemy Engineer building a little nest. So I blew it up with my Revolver. He tried building it again, and I blew it up again. This lasted for about half an hour. There was an ammo pickup that spawned on top of the tower so I was able to do this literally forever and he was seemingly incapable of looking up or moving his buildings three feet to the left where I couldn't hit them. He would spycheck any of his team that walked by, and fire his pistol in circles every time I blew up his buildings, but the y axis on his mouse was broken or something because not once did he look up at the giant tucking tower that I was sitting on. Eventually my team got their poo poo together and pushed past his little spot. I had a score of over 250, most of which was destroying his buildings and getting bored and shooting him occasionally.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Delamore posted:

After reading this I dug up some screenshots from Global Agenda.

Haha, holy poo poo. "You really hosed with the wrong hackers" Did they ban you from the Internet, Delamore?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Around Christmas of last year I did something pretty cool in ss13. There was a Christmas stocking in the bar. You could only use it once, and got a random gift. At the start of a round, I headed on over there and grabbed my present. I got a horseshoe. Now, I knew from earlier in the day that if you combined those with boxing gloves, which were otherwise fairly useless, they made your punches super powerful. They would knock people down in one hit while doing damage and ignoring armour. Upon making my super gloves, I had an idea. I acquired a pair of moonboots, a gasmask, and a fuckton of chocolate bars. The mask was to hide my identity. The chocolate was to increase my move speed and allow me to poo poo everywhere. The moonboots did nothing but make your character hop up and down like you were on a pogo stick, which I thought was funny. I also built a pipebomb, cause why not?

Thus equipped, I stripped naked and began my reign of terror over the station. I hopped around the station at lightspeed, punching people to the ground and making GBS threads all over them. I came upon the Captain and Security holding a trial in a locked Courtroom, and launched a surprise attack by bombing through a wall and beating the poo poo out of them with my supergloves, making GBS threads constantly. The halls of the station were covered in blood and feces. I attacked the Captain so often that my mere appearance was sufficient to cause him to shoot wildly at me, desperate to escape another humiliation. An admin spawned some dead players as Syndicate Operatives(soldiers with red space suits and pistols). I killed two of them and stole their guns, pretty much because I could. Finally, after over an hour, a wily Security Officer managed to arrest me after pretending to be an idiot to lull me into a false sense of security. My reign of terror was at an end, but I still managed to escape the brig and break all of security's lights before the end of the round.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

Glooooorious.

That was fun to watch. Delicious TF2 player tears, the best tears.

If that doesn't get patched out by this weekend maybe I'll give it a shot. I might try to be more sneaky, maybe just burning people to death on payload maps or something instead of RIGHT in the spawn, I dunno. That seems a bit too obvious maybe.

Originally you could do it with the Demoman's grenades.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Coolguye posted:

I rolled with some guys in UO who would kill people in town all the time with Poisoning. We'd have a Grandmaster poison and coat a newbie dagger in it. Then we'd roll up to one of our marks in death robes and said dagger and just poke them with it while they were distracted by something, usually interacting with a vendor. The guards would whack us almost instantly, but when you saw ***Unlucky Bastard starts to convulse and vomit uncontrollably*** you knew they were dead as poo poo unless their cursor just happened to be over a Greater Cure pot.

Our Murderer characters would also roll up and visit the weekly pow-wow of a few RP guilds that was held well out of town. We'd show up with our names blood red and simply be all hey howya doin' and wouldn't cause any trouble at all. But, inevitably, some RP nutjob would get it in his head that we had to go and would attack us, usually shouting something like "THE LIGHT JUDGES YOU THIS DAY" or something equally retarded. A lot of times his friends would get in on the act. Problem being, we were murderers, we actually knew what we were doing in PvP, and we'd prepared for trouble, so generally speaking we just absolutely slaughtered the people who attacked us. After we did so, we would calmly strip everything off the corpses of our enemies and distribute the items to anyone who didn't join in by drawing lots.

By about the 4th week of this, people started getting the picture and mostly left us alone. There was usually some idiot who'd try his luck, though, and one week it was some very highly respected member who had apparently been gone for about 3 months. He showed up in all his finery; magic armor, magic mace, all sorts of poo poo. We show up and it takes him about 2 minutes to attack us. Everyone else gets up from their seats and watches as we disable him and tut-tut for being so reckless. Then a mage in our group says "Well, time to end this" and starts incanting "IN NOX" (a lethal poison spell).

The guy who attacked us yelled out "WHY AREN'T U HELPING!!!!!"

His guildmate simply said "u got ur boat key on u"

My God, that... that's beautiful. You made his friends help you grief him.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

mcvey posted:

It's too bad there will never be another game like UO with the way newer MMOs are going the carebear route.

Well, there's EVE. I've never tried it and the base game honestly looks dull as hell but from what I've read the devs give zero shits about griefing.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Tarezax posted:

Additional players merely give the monsters additional health. The monster level does not increase.

I've been having moderate success baiting racists by typing Chinese in chat in Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. I usually get at least one guy talking about "ching chong" and "chinks".
Unfortunately I don't really have any idea of how to follow that up and actually get some rage and tears out of them :( Although I did get someone kicked for being racist in an SC2 custom game.
Kick their asses and gloat in broken English.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

7u880y posted:

The best griefing stories are the ones where the griefers show creativity in finding ways to break the game and trick other players, I think. Whether or not that kid is a brat, a grown-up managing to upset a kid just doesn't imply a whole lot of creativity or effort is involved in the grief, so the grifer comes across as an uninspired jerk.

A funny jerk, though.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Zaodai posted:

I take it my response is supposed to portray you as claiming griefing actually builds schools for poor children in Africa?

It is an evil act. It's not on the level of a crime or racism or something, but intentionally being a dick to people is certainly not on the good side of the fence. Evil can have standards, so you can still condemn the people who pick on children as being worse, but it is, regardless, a bad thing to do regardless of your target.

oh no my karma

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

bucketmouse posted:

Oh hey 15 new posts maybe there's a bunch of new stor- :smith:

Someone post more SS13 stories or something.

Okay, here's a little SS13 griefing. So, in SS13 the AI is a computer shaped like a big blue cube that sits on a satellite far away from pretty much everything else and controls things on the station via security cameras and speaks to the crew over the intercom. It's also surrounded by a network of defence turrets. Now, you can kill the AI, but you aren't supposed to be able to move it from its spot on the satellite. It's fixed in place and can't be grabbed or pulled or knocked out of place by anything other than admin intervention. At least, that's how it's supposed to work.

There's an item on the station called a disposal unit. It's basically a trash can. Shoving something in and then pulling the lever causes it to shoot down through a series of pipes leading to a crusher. If the pipes are removed, then whatever is just fired out in a random direction. The disposal unit is much like the AI in that it can not be moved. There's a job on the station whose main purpose is to scan and recreate items. One of the items you can copy is a disposal unit.

I spawned as an electrician, copied two disposal units, stole a spacesuit and a jetpack, and flew to the AI's satellite. I deployed the copies in a line next to the AI. Since the coders didn't anticipate that two objects that were supposed to be entirely immovable and are as far away from eachother as you can really be would ever be next to eachother, they didn't bother removing the bit of code that lets you shove people into disposals from the AI. And, as it turns out, firing the AI halfway across the room prevents it from opening the door to let other people in to save it, and while it is actually stuck inside a disposal it can't speak or interact with anything, and it has no way of getting out since it can't move. As the icing on the cake, whenever I let it out, I could stand on the same square as it and it would absorb the shots from its defence turrets. Basically, it was hosed.

(later the Captain busted through a wall to arrest me but all of his shots hit the AI and I was completely unharmed)

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Rixen posted:

...And then there's another version of the mission that replaces her with your male war buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwVPfF8Ir1g

Ahaha, holy loving poo poo. I take back everything bad I said about you, Kojima.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

Anybody else ever play/grief Face of Mankind?

Man, Face of Mankind. Yeah, I played. Does the FDC military coup count as griefing? Cause I was part of that.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

I haven't played in like, a year or so? But I guess it might, although in-game politics are supposed to be player driven so I don't know if you'd consider that griefing.

A griefing I took part in was the dance party massacre on Aurelia. The story behind this is that some friends of mine and myself found out the guy that was hosting the Face of Mankind intent radio channel (I think his name was DJ Max?) was throwing a party in the Willertons club on Aurelia. We went to check it out and found like some twenty people dancing around. It was pretty stupid so we decided we'd make the party more interesting. We left and returned a couple minutes later with some party supplies in the form of grenades. Tossing them all over the place in the midst of the dancing morons we managed to kill around 5 or 6 of them. But the best part was when DJ Max ran into the bathroom, only to be chased after by your's truly and ganked mercilessly. LED (the game's law enforcement faction) was called in to provide security, forming a human barrier in front of the club entrance. A couple of us still managed to get through and commit some more ganking, though.

Another fun thing to do was piss off the LED guards at DeMorgan's Castle, which was the in-game prison. There was this gate thing and the newbie LED officers would be assigned to stand guard at it. There would often be a bunch of people hanging around the area outside of the gate because it was a pretty safe place to go afk at since LED was always watching: that is until somebody like myself and my friends started pissing the guards off to the point that they started shooting anybody around.
I think that was more than a year ago. The griefing bit was that the FDC(military) was supposed to always be allied with the LED(police) and subservient to the Senate, but one day the FDC leader snuck a pistol into the Senate chamber, shot all the senators, and then ordered everyone to attack the LED, which we did, and many tears were harvested before eventually, after months of war, the developers just banned the FDC general who started it all.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

Haha, yes, I remember this! I think I rolling through DMG with the FDC.

Funniest thing was that the FDC was so much better than the LED. The LED were easily the most incompetent faction while the FDC was one of the better ones, so we loving steamrolled them until the developers begged us to stop, which we did, but only briefly before continuing. By the end the FDC's only allies were the CMG, which had no people in it and was generally ignored by everyone, but we kept winning.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

Yeah now that you mention it I remember LED being poo poo. They would like scan you in areas where scanning was forbidden and then try to arrest you.

Well the whole reason the FDC hated them was because the FDC would essentially do all the work as far as real fighting for them, because we were perma-allies, and then the LED would arrest FDC soldiers for having illegal grenades and stimulants that they were using to protect the LED from attacks. Since the LED were also overpopulated and incompetent, everybody hated them except, for whatever reason, the Devs, who loved them.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Oppenheimer posted:

I wish that a) more games were like that and b) the eve online admins were the admins for all games.

FoM was like EVE in that it produced a lot of amazing stories but also a lot of monotony that you don't hear about. The FDC's motto was "Join the FDC, See the Universe, Stand in line for half an hour". Even during open war, it'd basically go Fight(which, funnily enough for a game set far in the future, was very very similar to Mount and Musket), Regroup, If you won, guard the place you just conquered for a few hours, if you lost, stand in line back on the Yukon for half an hour until the officers decide what to do with you.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

Yeah I remember FDC being really stringent about line firing because it was the most effective in FoM combat, so pretty much your entire time in FDC was about getting into a line and staying in that line. Get to Yukon, stand in line and wait for orders, get sent for training, learn how to stand in line properly, get deployed to combat, form up in a line and start shooting the gently caress out of any scrub dumb enough to get close to you.

Well, by the start of the Civil war the FDC had developed a new strategy that no one else had figured out yet. Basically, since everyone else would form a big firing line, we'd load up on speed enhancing items and just run at them. Some of use would die but others would make it behind the line and start firing directly up their asses, which would force them to turn around and break the line. Once they broke the line, they'd just get swarmed and usually gunned down. We only did firing lines if we had a really good defensive position.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

This is what I like to see: Dedication. Pure determination to be a huge jerk to somebody, no matter how long it takes.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Zaodai posted:

"Coin operated self-destruct? Not one of my better ideas..."

Seriously, why would the carrier even have a self-destruct function? Especially one just any random rear end in a top hat could use. :psyduck:

Because it was hilarious? Some developers embrace grief, like the guys who make EVE. Having subscription extensions be actual physical game objects which could be stolen and destroyed was genius. I mean EVE is a bad game that I will probably never play but the devs are great because they seem to actively hate the kind of people who want to play their game seriously.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

DStecks posted:

Back to the topic at hand, what ever happened to Team Roomba?

I used to play TF2 on a server run by one of the Team Roomba guys. From what I heard, he just kind of got tired of it, although I never straight out asked him about it.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

Probably the same one then. F_M himself still runs it, but many of the members got tired of it / drifted away.

Yeah, it was 2f2f. I still play on it like once every few months. Used to be that it was always populated, even at 5am, but now you hardly see people on at all, although occasionally I have seen it almost filling up.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Cojawfee posted:

This is why most rounds of SS13 suck. People join up because they hear cool stories and everyone wants to be "the guy." Except there's no straight man to grief.

There are plenty of straight men to grief. Less now that the server population is usually lower, but believe me, griefing still happens. Most of it is kind of boring but occasionally it's magical.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

They keep removing fun things, like fat people and atmos and clown and cannibalism and the ability to fling your own poo poo at people.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Angry Diplomat posted:

Some of the greatest griefing, abuse, and general fuckery that happens in SS13 is a result of "the guy" encountering someone who's better at being "the guy." It's funny when you abduct a hapless Assistant and forcefeed him an LSD-laced burger made out of his own butt, but it's even funnier when you subdue a would-be abductor with his own stun baton, handcuff him, strip him of all his equipment, set his legal status to Arrest so the station's security drones (Securitrons) will chase him around and abuse him, dress him in assless chaps and an ID card that says "Securitron Matador," turn him loose with a public announcement that he'll get all his stuff back if he can destroy all of the Securitrons, and then bribe Robotics to mass-produce more Securitrons to gently caress with him while he futilely tries to stay out of handcuffs for more than six seconds at a time, all while he's apoplectic with completely unjustified rage over the humiliating outcome of his attempt at griefing.

I basically did this to Quinton Boeggles one round. I was a Head of Personnel(basically second in command) and Quinton and one of his friends attacked me and stole my ID card like 5 minutes into a round. I already had a spare, though, and decided to take my revenge. With securitrons. So many securitrons. For people not familiar with SS13, securitrons are little robots who attack anyone on their arrest list(or anyone carrying a weapon or Beepsky's Journal), stun them and handcuff them. I set Quinton and his friend to Arrest, and went to Robotics. I commandeered 2 of the 3 fabricators and about 80% of the station's supply of metal, glass, and cabling and set about building an army the likes of which the station had never seen before. I spent the rest of the round constantly churning out securitrons as fast as possible and sending them to patrol the station. Quinton and his friend had laser guns, and destroyed many securitrons, but went down eventually. And then after getting back up, went down again. Repeatedly. Along with anyone stupid enough to pick up a stun baton, which counts as a weapon and immediately puts them on the Securitron shitlist. The sheer number of securitrons began lagging out the server as it tried to calculate all of their paths.

One poor fucker grabbed the the journal of Officer Beepsky(a special securitron), and I saw him go down screaming in a swarm of at least 10 securitrons. Quinton's friend died when a securitron stunned him next to a hull breach and he suffocated. Quinton himself attacked me in my factory near the end of the round. He made a big speech about how he had always hated me, but now truly despised me forever(I absolutely cannot remember meeting him at any point before this round), then pulled out a stunbaton. And was immediately sodomized by about 5 securitrons who I hadn't told to patrol yet. He stuttered out a final insult as he lay stunned on the ground, and then killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

ColoradoCleric posted:

Team killing will never get old for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RczKHUWyVb4

"Willy is killing willy!"

The best part of that video is that that Gmod kid shows up in a griefing vid made by another dude and the exact same thing happens to him.

• Locked thread