Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Offloading a bunch of random lenses I don't use.

Best Contact At: Here, or E-mail ( brandonmrsh at gmail )

Tamron 17-50 2.8 Non-VC
• EOS mount
• Perfect condition. No scratches, nothing wrong whatsoever.
Price: $350 shipped

Claiming this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Sounds good to me, paypal is brandonmrsh at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Paypal sent!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Hey Bubbacub,

I wasn't able to get the lens out today, but it's packed up and ready to go out Monday morning. Sorry about the slight delay, but figured I'd keep you in the loop.

Thanks!

Got it yesterday. Thanks!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Anybody selling a Canon 85mm f1.8?

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Alpenglow posted:

Next, a Canon EF 100mm macro ultrasonic. Excellent condition with a barely perceptible bit of play in the focus ring. Bought from Canon in October 2011. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on the L macro.

Looking for $375 economy-shipped in the US.

PM me or email Alpenguy aaaaat yahoodot com

Has this been claimed?

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Elite Taco posted:

Item Model: Seikonic L-358 Light Meter
Lens Date Code if applicable:
Condition: New in Box
Sale Includes: Light meter, pouch, strap, box
Price: $200
Payments Accepted: Paypal
Possible Trades: American Dollars
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS Dallas, Tx
Shipping Available To: Lower 48
Item location: Dallas, Tx
Best Contact Method: PM or email - info@charlieroch.com
Feedback: Sold a ton of stuff here, just search my username in this forum
Reason for selling: Buying a road bike!
Photos:

Paypal sent for this.

Great price on that 135L, I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Gotcha, Paypal resent!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Got Elite Taco's light meter, thanks! Actually got it a while ago, but it took a while to track down one of the weird-rear end batteries that it uses.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

Lowepro Flipside 400AW $100 plus shipping

Claiming this. Your Paypal address is the same as the e-mail in the post? Shipping would be to MA, US.

Bubbacub fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Dec 19, 2013

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

PP is the same as my post. Looks like UPS ground from MI to MA will be about $15 (large box to ship), delivered in 3 days. I won't be able to drop it off for shipping until this Saturday. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

*edit* I realized I can take out the dividers and flatten them out in the bag so I can squeeze it into a smaller box. I can ship for $7.50.

Awesome, Paypal sent. No worries about shipping, I'm on holiday until the 29th.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Anybody looking to get rid of a Canon or Sigma 50mm 1.4?

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

kittenkicker posted:

True. But with UPS getting flak from missing delivery expectations, I don't think any carrier could have delivered it in time.

Are they still struggling to catch up? I ordered a lens from B&H last week with "three day shipping" and I watched the tracking go to a location a few miles away overnight, then it went a hundred miles backward into a different state for a couple of days, and then it came back to a site maybe fifteen miles away, and it's been sitting there for three days, "in transit."

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

bung posted:

Shipped today via FedEx ground. Send me an email at jefferyhoeft at gmail and I'll send you a tracking number.

Got the bag. Thanks!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

dunkman posted:

I'm selling my pristine Canon EF 135L F/2 for $850 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600051

You should buy it!

That's a great deal on an amazing lens. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Soulex posted:

Seconding black rapid. The cost might put you off at first but it is easily worth the money.

I have a Black Rapid. It's pretty good but the carabiner sucks, especially the lock ring that always unthreads itself. I really like the C-SLR strap, it works the same way but it's more comfy and better designed:

http://www.customslr.com/products/glide-strap

Bubbacub fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Mar 25, 2014

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

TheEye posted:

Really? Mine stays attached for literally a year at a time without any problems. Even if the lock ring unthreads, likely nothing will happen. My best camera accessory purchase by far.

I definitely liked the Black Rapid strap, but the C-SLR one is the same price and it feels more comfortable and well-constructed.

There was a goon in one of the other threads with a Black Rapid strap. The lockring unthreaded itself and he somehow got into a situation where the camera wiggled out of the carabiner. Fortunately he made a lucky catch, but even if a situation like that is really unlikely, I'd rather not run that chance.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Delivery McGee posted:

This is why I'm building a homebrew BlackRapid out of tractor/rock-climbing parts.

I'm sure you could market it to hipsters as an rugged blue-collar camera strap.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I have a box for an 85/1.8 that I can sell for ten bucks.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

WTB: Canon 400mm 5.6L, don't care if it's dinged up

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Rot posted:

Lowepro Rover Pro 45L AW

http://www.lowepro.com/rover-pro-aw

DSCF1311.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

DSCF1317.jpg by Brian.M.K, on Flickr

I'm picky about backpacks. I bought the above for about $330 locally and used it twice. Once for a backcountry ski trip (where I learned it didn't work well for me) and once as carry on baggage.

It's a decent pack, works well and holds lots of gear, plus the two modules makes it pretty adaptable.

Selling because I can get away with a smaller pack now that I'm mirrorless, and it doesn't carry my skis + backcountry gear very well. If you're not a skier, I think this would make a pretty good summer hiking pack.

$200 obo

This looks perfect for me, I need a mid-size pack to carry my gear on hikes. What's your Paypal address?

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Paypal sent!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Rot posted:

The backpack has been shipped.

Tracking info has been sent via PM.

Thanks Bubbacub!

Got it today. Thanks!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Rot posted:

Awesome!

Enjoy.

Took the pack out for its inaugural trip, and I found the envelope of goodies. Thanks man!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I might be interested in the 2x extender. I already have one, but I know I'm going to drop it on a rock or in the ocean eventually.

E: And also the grip and the 600ex...

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Canon 600 EX-RT

Comes with everything it had new, which is a box, paperwork, a case, and the gels/gel holder. Looks immaculate. I also have a Sto-fen Omni-bounce for it that I'll toss in too. $400 $280 shipped.

Canon BG-E11

For the 5D III, but apparently fits the new 5DS and 5DS R. Comes with everything it had new, which is a box, paperwork, a case, and the AA battery magazine. Looks immaculate. There's a Camdapter ProStrap attached that's basically impossible to put back on if you remove it, so I left it on there. I'll also throw in an extra Canon LP-E6 that's reporting 2/3 healthy too. $200 $120 shipped.

Canon RC-6

Comes with everything it had new, which is a box, a user guide, and apparently a little case! Adorable! Looks immaculate. I'd rather not ship it separately, so how's $10 $6 added to another item?

Claiming these. What's your paypal address?

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Paypal sent!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Shipped and PM'd tracking to you both.

Everything looks great, thanks science fiction sexy bird!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro (non-L version), bought new 12/15/2011, used a lot but still in excellent condition. $350 USD

Claiming this. You can PM me your paypal address.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Sorry, but you didn't get back to me after I sent you my paypal address. Still interested? If not I do want to get this on the market (here, or Amazon or ebay) while people are doing holiday shopping.

Paypal sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Thanks! Shipped it over lunch. PM sent with tracking number.

Got the lens today, looks great - thanks!

• Locked thread