Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Arsenal kit's okay, it'll look good on professional footballers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This year's striped kits are terrific. Inter, Marseille, Manchester City.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

trem_two posted:

I don't think this has been posted yet, Zenit's next home shirt:

I dig it.
this is sexy as hell

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That's kinda funny since everybody in Asia calls them Man U.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It seems a nice kit in these parts is the simplest kit

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

icechris posted:

New Wales away kit posted on twitter by one of the coaches.

Has an entirely green back which imo makes it look a bit weird

In the bottom picture there's something below the Welsh crest. What is it? Without that thing you'd get something in the top picture where the crest looks a little too high beside the number.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If adidas can do a "classic" kit it'd be more than good enough

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It'd probably look better with a human inside it

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Chelsea line-across-the-centre kit seems familiar. Didn't they do something similar for a Milan kit too?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It looks pretty neat. Maybe they can do a classic kit free of frills every five years. At least the fans won't be perpetually pissed off with the kit.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don't know anybody who doesn't change out after a game. It's embarrassing walking around in a full kit.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Arsenal shield looks way too big, as does the sponsor. Otherwise it'd be an okay casual shirt.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wearing 'merica on the sleeve :911:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The AMEX Accountants would be an acceptable nickname for the team

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

ayb posted:

Overhead view of the city

wait what Barcelona actually looks like that? That looks straight out a sci-fi film.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ninpo posted:

I'm going to hazard a guess that it's because it's made by Puma.
Having three logos is lame though

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's a beautiful shirt what's going on with that adidas logo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The paint thing is great though. Most clubs have really boring marketing for their kit.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Is that the home kit? Didn't expect them to deviate from their traditional colours.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

ZeeBoi posted:

Oh, you mean this?

:barf:
That's one mean apron

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

sweek0 posted:

Copenhagen!

This is pretty loving beautiful imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Gold is loving ace, shut up.

That Milan pocket blows hard though.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I want to chide everybody for bothering with that fake City shirt but after this season's Barca kit I'm not so sure anymore...

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Those Arsenal pictures are photoshopped like poo poo but I think the kits are fairly cool. It's about time somebody did something to our kits that isn't just loving with the sleeves.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That's a proper kit. England could win a few championships with that.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The top photo is photoshopped like crazy, and the bottom one has a weird collar going on. All-black almost never looks good.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Madrid seems to be one of those teams where the kit-makers genuinely don't gently caress around with the home shirts. Nothing like Barca loving gradient or patchwork United.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Seltzer posted:

The collar is poo poo and the original kit had clashing versions of red the looked bad. Also, the logo is a country, which is basically a rich dude flaunting his wealth, he hasn't even bothered to plug his company which would somehow be more respectable.
I suppose Barca were also massive cunts for putting UNICEF on their shirts when they could have gotten Microsoft or some fuckwad of a company.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Seltzer posted:

What? Unicef and Malaysia are not in the same realm of sponsors. I think you misread my post.
Neither sponsor earns profit, so the owners are both effectively "flaunting [their] wealth". I don't see why is that an issue at all.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Mash posted:

One of them pays to be on the shirt (or well, a guy pays to get it on there), the other one doesn't. Pretty big difference right there.
Neither pays to be on the shirt. Tan (and his friends) owns the club; he doesn't pay a dime to print what he wants on the shirt.

Guy's a patriot, he pays money to advertise his country. It's clearly meant to boost Cardiff's profile in Malaysia as well. Why does that make the shirt less respectable?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Maybe if you run fast enough it confuses your opponent. We haven't seen nearly enough kits geared towards functionality.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

DR AIDS posted:

The Atleti home as well.
Great sponsor, this.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

onoflalks posted:

Warrior's new boots have a load of new features such as a heel shield to protect your heel in 50:50 challenges or something, a high roller section to bend the rules and

Stay classy Warrior

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It is in fact between your anus and penis.

You are welcome.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

BigStu posted:

The Everton Home shirts

Really like Everton's sponsor. That logo makes the shirt for me.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Swansea logo actually looks pretty decent but unstylized Chinese characters never look particularly good on shirts.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

He's wearing an airbag for his dick or something idk

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Arsenal's training kit loving sucks

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Christ look at that gold kit. It's gonna be a nightmare on sunny days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That settles it, Dortmund are now a big club.