Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

FAH Q posted:

Mad Max.

So what's to his right that's casting that long shadow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

These mammals think your birds are stupid.

The dog looks like it thinks "did you bring the snausages?".

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Dead Jedi posted:

That looks pretty photoshopped. Which is too bad, as the picture itself would be good enough.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The scroll down on the page for that picture made my hands and feet sweat the more I scrolled down. gently caress that.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Brother Jonathan posted:

Munich City Hall:

I love the look of the guy right behind the head of the dragon. His expression seems to say "Why did you try to catch it with a net? Now look what happened!"

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Dear Prudence posted:

Now with more clickability.

You have to middle-click a TIMG'ed picture.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Seriously? You're afraid to post that image?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I think he was being sincere. I know I read a ton of stuff on reactors that were linked to on Wikipedia from here.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What is he standing on, and why is it there? As in, what function does it serve? I've never seen that part on a boat before. It looks like it's in some other pictures of the boat, but not discolored.

Joke answer: boat penis.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I figured it had to do with the wake of the boat, I just haven't seen one of those before. (Is wake the right term? I'm a land lubber.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Those posts are from 4 and 3 years ago. You probably shouldn't do that (especially with such nothing comments to add to them).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Snowy posted:

Please link a few of these retarded stories, this I gotta see.

I live in CT and we had something like that a few years ago. Some kid was killed at a gun show from the recoil flipping the barrel around towards him.

EDIT: 8 year old 5 years ago in MA.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Why is a sunset with birds badass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Dalai Lamacide posted:

Since when does badass colloquially mean anything other than awesome, cool, or magnificent?

Well seeing as I'll see this moment in just a few hours on the East Coast, I figured that there was something more to it than something that has happened billions of times in the earth history across the planet. That's like saying there's nothing in the world like a child's laugh.

Also, I'm apparently a 90 year old crotchety man.

• Locked thread