Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

Is there somewhere where I can buy a cheap, cool set that I can sit on my desk?
Like a train robbery or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I can go 35-50$

The Army guys aren't doing it for me.

Thanks though.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

edit

Slamma Jamma! fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Dec 6, 2014

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

oh poo poo....

God drat it guys.

I found a AT-AT on bricklink for 130$

I really am tempted.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

The one I'm looking at is the original not the mechanized walker

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I would grab it, but 130$ is a lot to spend.

Also, I have nowhere to really display it.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

Build the table out of the lego.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

but then you have all those dents in your LEGO

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

kensei posted:

If you are in the US, I will send you Google Money to buy one and ship it to me :)

Ditto!

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I went to the Bellevue store and ended up walking out with my first two modulars, the detective office and the palace cinema, even better they offered me +500 vip points for taking a palace cinema that had the box open during shipping. Very excited for these two.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

So, I just won this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251806484943?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This has got to be a scam or something right?

I mean, I'm protected through ebay... but this guy just listed a couple things for $90 that are incredibly rare.

I didn't really look at his other auctions until after I won, just because I so frantically bought it.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

mitochondritom posted:

His feedback profile says he has 2 negative reviews both saying his is a scammer and both were for large lego sets. I wouldn't send him any money if I were you.

it was buy it now, so it's too late. Now I get to go through the arduous process of getting my money back from ebay/paypal.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

If anyone is still looking for a bennys spaceship,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Movie-...=item1e98d5eb52

this is a solid deal.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

NESguerilla posted:

Just an interest check and I'm still deciding if I'm going to do this, but would anyone be interested in buying a big lot of newer Lego Star Wars stuff? I sort of went nutty and buried myself in them and now I just moved and I'm broke so I'm thinking about getting rid of everything except the UCS stuff. I hate selling stuff on Ebay.

What sort of stuff are we talking about?

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I'm thinking about selling some sets,
Would anyone be interested in an open Jabba's Palace, Rancor Pit, Parisian Cafe, detectives office, and Palace Cinema? PM me.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

I'm also selling the new UCS tie fighter assembled, but with box and manual, etc. PM me.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

shymog posted:

educational toy store in north Seattle that stocks a ton of out-of-print stuff as well as current.

We're spoiled.

Where is this?

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

Rythe posted:

^^^^ Factory does rock indeed, I got the Restaurant and the Detective Agency the other day with no problems, so buy his stuff.

Hey thanks!

I've still got a UCS tie fighter to sell along with a palace cinema.

I also just found a huge bag of random mini figures so I guess you'll get like 5-10 of those with purchase too.

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

PriorMarcus posted:

Would you ship to the UK?

PM me your address and I'll get a quote depending on what you're interested. I will ship to the UK, but I'll need to see what the shipping cost is first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamma Jamma!
May 20, 2010

On a side note, I'm moving and would love to sell my firehouse with box and instructions, UCS tie fighter, UCS red 5, palace cinema, last gen millennium falcon, ecto 1, and a lot of loose bricks.
I'm in Seattle, can ship, or local pickup

PM me.