Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Bloomberg, but only with a Bernie puppet voice by Gilbert in his face the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Former Human posted:

Great hot take by Howard: when Elizabeth Warren appeared on Seth Myers from her home, Howard says she doesn't deserve a nice yard "because she's a communist."

The first few seconds of the free preview he said "Beth is like the communist government, she won't let me know the truth" when talking about how many people are dying. Holy cow. Howard is just full tilt Imus now, isn't he?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You're... On a zoom call with Jim Belushi?

What, and you're not? What do you do for a living?!?!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Me, just now: "What? 16 years ago wasn't... oh goddammit... "

Look, it's only been 5 more years, that's easier to grasp.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

euphronius posted:

Does he get cash or stock equivalent ?

free Sirius for life

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
So many songs just make me think of KC Armstrong having gay sex, like so many

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The article should be accompanied by the Gilbert laugh and Aflac duck quack drowning it out

edit: no tsunami related pun intended there

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Grant DaNasty posted:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-gary-the-conqueror-get-a-mobility-scooter

Gary the Retard Conqueror has a Go Fund Me to get a mobility scooter, and he hit his goal.

You think Howard could toss him a few hundred thousand to make sure he's taken care of, for all he's done with the show. poo poo man. Stern is going to die with millions and give it all to his wife's cats.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Lifespan posted:

Yeesh, do people really think the forums are going away for good? Seems to me like there are enough people willing to take them over. I sure as hell am not moving to that loving Reddit group.

The forums are going dark boff, it's an industry term!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

Mods rename thread to The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Howard Stern Show Megathread: Anything else, Robin?

What are you talking about? We have 5 more years.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

wesleywillis posted:

Immortal Anime's posting nothing but bababooey was pretty fuckin annoying.

What you are doing is illegal. I want you to go to jail for this. It's against the LAW

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
He called a guy pig vomit once, I swear to christ he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Nick is a goofball, sitting there smoking, talking about shooting ann tee fa if they mess with him, he's George Liquor from Ren and Stimpy without the irony.

"Hey Artie, good to see you, you look well, wish you the best"