Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Not sure if this has been discussed, but - anyone here have an Echo or Dot? Head on over to it and say 'Baba Booey'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Last Chance posted:

No, what does it do?

It hilariously responds: "Hit 'em with the Heiiin"

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Squashy Nipples posted:

National Treasure Ben Stern lectures on ordering Coffee and KFC
Monday, June 19th, 2017
Duration 18:37

http://picosong.com/W885

SUGAR...IT'S CANDY!

I mean, at least he KNOWS he is insane in talking about this. Can you image if he ever tried a S'mores Frappuccino?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

lol why are there so many water bottles? There is no way that dude drinks water.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Bonzo posted:

My guess is piss bottles

wesleywillis posted:

Jizz bottles.

JFC that apartment is the size of a closet. What must it smell like?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Same here. I love how Bubba's entire career has just gone to poo poo over the last decade. So I'm guessing he's no longer on FM? I know Spiceboy has ditched him, but is Manson still about doing anything? I'm downright baffled that Bubba couldn't make his gig work anywhere else, his time during the Stern show was at least interesting with 'Bubba Saw' and all of those weird stuntboy poo poo. I think the only clip I have is the Moonshine Miller one where Brent lost his mind and threw poo poo and then started crying in the green room about his demons.

I gotta hear more about Bubba's downfall.

Bubba is featured very prominently in the Gawker/Hulk Hogan documentary Nobody Speaks. Howard is too, actually since Bubba talked about the tape on the show.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

haljordan posted:

Nah I don't think so. If he's in jail, he won't ever be able to pay back the IRS. They'll just garnish the gently caress out of his wages for the rest of his life and probably after he dies.

The feds only put in you in jail a couple months to make a point when it's taxed related.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Crotch Bat posted:

Hah, wishful thinking. If it comes to that he'll do a small amount of time in jail then work off the debt when he comes out. It's not debtor's prison but the IRS doesn't care if you have to go to jail before you pay them, ask Wesley Snipes.

Same thing with Lauryn Hill. She did like 90 days and started touring again soon as she got out.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Aug 19, 2017

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

The next few days will be telling - in all these other cases there has been a torrent of other accusations. This seems pretty counter to what we know of him. Though having said that remember he grabbed that Jonah dude's dick super aggressively in the studio.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Goddamn, again? Godspeed, Robin :ohdear:

Oh god, poor Robin. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Here is the actual blind item:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/mr-x-blind-item-1_17.html?m=1

Crazy Days and Nights is insanely accurate. It was posting about Charlie Sheen having HIV months before it was public, they’ve also posted a ton of other stuff that’s been 100% true. The guy who runs it work in the industry, so they say.