Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfFSYjf6OY

Pure joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

Take off your diaper and jab me with that shrinky-dink.

Don't you have soundcheck? You're in Albany tonight, right?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Lifespan posted:

That call was awesome. The other recent one I loved was getting friendly with the conservative radio guy then suggesting they should hang out, walk around in high heels, and kiss a little bit.

Link? That sounds hilarious.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Bye, shithead! Eric, why don't you take the phone and shove it up your rear end?

Hey, hey Eric. Why don't you do this, Eric. Go somewhere, and then gently caress yourself. Go somewhere, and then when you're there, then gently caress yourself.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey I'm a big fan of Black Cocks, I'm all decked out in Black Cocks gear and I gotta say Black Cocks just make me real happy!

We've got a big Blackhawks fan here!

I LOVE BLACK COCKS!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I'm working at the supermarket right now...

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I think Howard's characters are the worst part of the show... except for his parents and Cousin Brucie. Eeeeeeeeee!

You-a no like-a da Grandma Caprio?! All-a she wan is to see da Daner to get back-a wit-a my Aaaartie! My Aaaaartie, he is-a so handsome, even when he-s stuffing a cupcake in his face!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I really wish one day the mods would let us invade SA Mart with tradio items.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

On the other side of the coin, just listening to Alison makes me think she was probably absolutely horrible at oral as well. He probably doesn't like it because he's never been with someone who can do it right.

Nope, there was that story of the famous woman who met him at a party post divorce, took him to the bathroom and beejed him off in under a minute. Those chicks are out there, and god bless 'em.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Found this on Imgur, it's unusual to see pics of Beth and his kids together:

caption:
"Howard Stern attends a film premier with his wife Beth Ostrosky (left) and his daughters Ashley (second from right) and Debra (far right) from his first marriage. Beth is only 11 years older than his eldest daughter Emily (not pictured). The famous disc jockey is worth a ridiculous $600 million."

What the gently caress does this even mean?

It's an Oprah quote, right? She sounds loving hypnotized when she says it in Fred's drop.

Just let ya SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL GLOOOOOOOOHOHOWWWWW....

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

One of the greatest things about Eric is a mix of his ingratitude and complete lack of intimidation of Howard. Howard Stern, regardless of your opinion of him, is a gigantic figure in the last 50 years of American Media. I know KOAM started as a goof but in the 90's Stern was to radio what The Simpsons were to TV. I didn't listen then but I always knew who he was. I even really enjoyed Private Parts, having never listened to his show.

He's incredibly famous, incredibly rich, impressively powerful, and here is a broke midget in a wheel chair calling him bignose, and threatening to "go to war" with him over calling Kelly Clarkson fat. You can't get much farther apart on the social hierarchy ladder of the world than Eric and Stern. Nobody, NOBODY in Stern's life talks to him like Eric did. Not for decades.

God I miss that angry little mcnugget.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

My two posts

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

will prove them wrong.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Howard Stern will retire with a 45 year career in radio and a 3 year archive.

I've said it before but I really have zero problems whatsoever pirating his show because if the fans don't keep it alive it really will completely die when he retires. It's an amazing show spanning decades that has transcended and redefined the medium and at this point should be beyond the reach of anyone, including Howard, for the purposes of editing.

Same thing with SNL. If you subscribe to SeeSo the episodes are so edited and gutted its hardly worth it. 90% of the musical guests are gone, -ANY- sketch with licensed music is gone, so no Roxbury guys, no Ferrell/Sans wedding singer sketch, they cut out the Robert Goulet ringtone sketch because its the only thing selling Best of Will Ferrell Vol. 3 on DVD.

And then there's sketches like this that they want buried forever for the most obvious of reasons https://streamable.com/073sp

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/TVsTimStack/status/839705577408208896

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 28, 2017

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

I'm not basing this on anything but I think a lot of progress has been made in regards to how special needs kids should be raised that might have made Eric a lot less hosed up mentally. Society used (think like 70+ years ago) to treat them wholly as outcasts and freaks and the parents were usually encouraged just to lock them in a room where people couldn't see them then the snapback from that was ultra-coddling where they were never to be corrected when wrong or treated as anything but unique glimmering stars and to be given anything and everything at a moment's notice because of some sort of warped sense of merit from parents. Nowadays, I think the prevailing thought is to raise them exactly like you would a normal child (within the boundary of their handicap) so that they're more well adjusted as they age. Eric grew up in that ultra-coddling period and it stunted his social and mental growth extremely hard.

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone of some things Eric did

- Eric saw a reality show on TV called "Three Wishes", and one of the participants was a 19 year old girl Eric found attractive. He then used to clues the show haphazardly gave out to send the girl gifts and messages until he was visited by police and told to stop. When this was brought up on the show, Eric's defense was "The show didn't do that good of a job concealing her identity."

- Eric searched online until he found the phone number of the mother of an American Idol contestant, and called the poor woman relentlessly asking for a date with her daughter to his brother's wedding. He called so much that she, not even being a listener to the show, told Howard 100 news about it in a bid to make it stop.

- When Natalie Maines, the multiplatinum, grammy winning lead singer of The Dixie Chicks, implied that she does not wholly believe that Bunny Ranch whores had fallen in love with Eric, he blamed her for the fact that said whores no longer wanted to sleep with him for free. He then threatened to anally rape Natalie. He, a man who is incapable of moving a laptop or crawling on to a toilet unassisted, threatened to anally rape a fully sized healthy adult female grammy award winning country superstar. Over the assertion that whores might not be in love with him.

95% of Eric's severe problems were due to overcoddling. Under completely different circumstances, this could have been Eric https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWhMgzCUYs8

GenoCanSing fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Oct 29, 2017

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

...don't you have sound check?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

haljordan posted:

Eric's parents were relieved when he died and no one will ever convince me otherwise

I'm not entirely convinced they didn't have something to do with it. 39 years of Eric would send someone to a very, very dark place.

Plus the Stern show was a double edged sword for them. On one hand, it gave him something to keep himself occupied and build a following online, but on the other hand, it basically dragged the entire family through the mud repeatedly for years.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I'm trying to gently caress Diana (and her Mom's) hot, loving, rear end in a top hat.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I have an adjustable rate mortgage with an adjustment date of an amortization schedule with annual percentage rate of 10%, and the appraised value on an assumable mortgage with a balloon mortgage and balloon payment and bankruptcy of sale with bi-weekly mortgage on a bridge loan with a bi-down call option and a cash out refinances certificate of deposit-

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

You mean-a jerk people need to stop-a talking bad about-a my Artie! My Artie, he is such a handsome boy! He will get back with the Daner! Oh, my Artie! He no like-a the dogs! Keep the dogs away from-a my Artie!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Howard Stern Show Megathread: Nitpicking about Picnicking

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Team ETM 4 eva. You can have his crown as King of the Wackpack when you can pry it from his stupid, worthless, gay, annoying, ridiculous, rude, lobster claws.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Top 5 wack packers

- Eric the Midget
- Derek from Texas
- Romeo Blues
- Eric the Liar
- Eric the Songwriter

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Ofruh!

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Eric, go into your kitchen, and climb into the blender and turn it on.

Alrighty bud.

Bye.

Go and gently caress yourself.

Go somewhere, and when you get there, gently caress yourself.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Reminder: Eric thought he should maybe be given a part in the Brad Pitt movie "Moneyball" because

- It was being made close to him
- He owns lots of Oakland A's gear, so it would save the production money on costumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hi everyone, I just wanna say I am really Eric's real really real girlfriend and I have no interest in promoting my website HOT KENDRA DOT COM, I do not want to promote HOT KENDRA DOT COM, I just wanna hang out and be Eric's girlfriend! Lets stop talking about HOT KENDRA DOT COM, right Eric?