Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Miz won with the skullfu-SKULLCRUSHING FINALE."

Oh, Dave...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Well, what's the unicode text for a star of david?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

ch3cooh posted:

He's about that money

"He will need to grow another dick, to accommodate all of the bitches that he will be loving."

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

This is Joe Blueeye in Heeltown USA. They sent me here to clean this filthy place up! Ooh Rah!

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Dave gettin' real sassy on the podcast today.

Also I want a supercut of all the times he analyses workers bodies, it always makes me laugh.

He was trying really hard to say that Dana has a rectangular body instead of a big lat spread and tapered waist. Off season anyway. She's jacked and gorgeous, but she doesn't have the same body as Alicia fox for example. She's like a smaller wider Charlotte.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Bryan has mentioned Whitney paying for at least a couple of those trips herself.

Whalescout.com we need your help!

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

"This guy later went on to promote PRIDE."

I died.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Smoking Crow posted:

"Men argued on the street. They didn't know who each other were—but they were willing to fight. A bus drove by. That is not poetry"

I was fine with the gunplay.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Maybe its because I've liked the song since it came out, but The Girls ft. Bryan and Wang was gold.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Haha, Bryan dancing around how Gigi will never be seen again in WWE.

Edit:my mistake, I meant Gabi.

Alastor_the_Stylish fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 27, 2015

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Blasmeister posted:

Why, what did she do?

Whoops, I meant Gabi.

There are some allegations floating around about her career path that aren't family friendly.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

she's talked before about how one of the reasons she hates hanging around other old people is because they're racist

"Yeah there was some vandalism and stuff at the cemetery."

"Granny, why would there be vandalism at the cemetery?"

"Well, they got new owners... And the new owners are Muslim..."

(Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no)

"So they think it was hate crimes."

Thank God

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm glad that the furthest Dave Meltzer goes into politics is the inside scoops he gets from The Rock on Putin.

The Rock knew about the Bin Laden assassination before anyone else because he is great friends with... Well I mean I know but I can't say.

Also one close friend removed from Vladimir Putin. Again I can't say.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Yeah it sounds like Bryan thinks ADR gets a $1.4 Million salary and every event and t-shirt he gets another check.

They way I understand it is if his events and merch sales don't reach $1.4 million, they'll bump him to $1.4 million.

If he breaks his legs in a WWE ring tomorrow, he'll collect his $1.4 million salary for the duration of his contract.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

When did Shingo get so skinny? I remember puffy Shingo.

Alastor_the_Stylish fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 3, 2015

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

"Which kick is the Cryonic Kick, and why does he bother using other kicks?"

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

There are people out there whose spouses and significant others actually have killed themselves.

When Ronda says what she said, those people think "I guess _______ didn't want to have my babies."

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

I can't wait until Paisley pipes up during Raw with something like

"But Dada, didn't Bwock bweak Hunter's arm twice? Why is he putting Bwock in the triple threat? Does he want to get his arm bwoken again? He should want Dean Ambwose to win!"

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Was?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

You would think Bryan would be more sensitive to his mentally unbalanced friend considering every day he looks at that drat meaningless title belt.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Adhdm Rose

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

Nobody's gay for Roman :smith:

I was saying boooooo-lieve in the shield...

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

Bryan thinks it takes a genius and incredible worker to remember to be courteous with VADER!

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

You can take a dried out frizzed up picture of anyone to make it look like they're losing their hair. Shawn clung to every last strand for dear life pretty well.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

In Jim Cornette's case I have no problem believing that he would stand up to a bully. He slapped the poo poo out of Santino for ruining a stupid angle that nobody noticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

MotU posted:

well my best memory is my children being born then my second best memory is sex with people other than my wife

If I told my wife I had sex with Bull Nakano, she'd give me a fist bump and a "nice."

• Locked thread