Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's simple really!

:downs:
Someone's got a framed copy of billy.jpg on his wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

The only logical answer to that would be, because Flacco wasn't worth the 1st-round pick. He's a bust. Sorry Raven fans
Is Joe Flacco A NFL-Caliber Quarterback 2011 Edition

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

dubdrome711 posted:

oh is that so
Looks like support for the theoretical existence of a level above "homer".

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

MorningView posted:

Last year I only kept this open because it made Pop Dog mad.
The 2011 version would be the ultimate parachute account trap.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Ozu posted:

A PFT post about the potential for women officials. What could possibly go wrong?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/13/female-officials-coming-soon-to-the-nfl/

Sports face-off: this guy vs. Jackie MacMullan.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Tremendous Taste posted:

:smith:

2008 wasn't that long ago so there must be archived power rankings from then; weren't they 5-1 at one point?

That was cruel, I'm sorry :(

Serisothikos fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 17, 2011

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Cooper Manning owns

Was going to post this, because he does.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Just go...get McCoy. I dunno, run up and grab him or somthin

DALLAS (AP) - The sports world was shocked today when Jerry Jones announced that he had purchased the Cleveland Browns in an effort to replace uneven quarterback Tony Romo with proven winner Colt McCoy. "Someone on Facebook said go get him," Jones remarked, "so I did."

For long-suffering Cleveland fans, this is not even the first time this has happened: in 1899, the owner of the National League St. Louis Browns (now the Cardinals) purchased the Cleveland Spiders, swiftly transferring the best players to St. Louis and sending the Spiders to a 20-134 record.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
Right, I forgot the Robisons owned the Spiders first :shobon:

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

whypick1 posted:

Welker = Lennon
Hernandez? = Harrison
Belichick = George Martin
Galloway = Pete Best
Pioli = Brian Epstein

...why yes, I am bored at work

Guest-starring Rob Gronkowski as Eric Clapton

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Ben is not cool posted:

:stare:

quote:

outside of Mississippi, few people know Mississipians have... a population that in many ways is light years beyond many other states.

Unless he's referring to their lynching technology, which is truly leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the country, I doubt this.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

This part:

:wtc: posted:

For once, I'd like to see the Pats really stick it to the Jets; Schottenheimer obviously has that team's offense figured out

Literally no one in the world thinks Schotty has the Jets' offense figured out

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Burn the place to the ground

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

I support and encourage anything that will give the dudes at CF aneurysms. Like Matt Light getting engaged to a black dude.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

LARGE THE HEAD posted:

I kinda prefer this Caste Football thread better.

quote:

The fact that they haven't released any info about the punch is a clear indicator to me that it was a TNB (sucker) coward punch. Drake is probably ticked because he isn't a very good receiver and hasn't seen much playing time and took his "emotions" out on McGloin when he wasn't looking. This is one of thousands of examples that should teach us all to always face blacks that we are around. Never give them an opportunity to do something like this. You never know when their primitiveness is going to strike.

Well then

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Statler posted:

I'm convinced that the entire site is a troll. No way these people are like that.

Right?

Right?

:negative:

Caste Football should be in the SAS rules as an object lesson.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
They're not even mediocre fans :negative:

GiovaniMarcon posted:

Tom Brady isn't quite so young anymore and if he's going to get another ring, this would be a good year to get one. Having two SB rings would make his career even better than it already is, and establish New England as a somewhat caste-busting franchise.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

Yeah sorry thats caste. All the posts are combinations of blaming the non-white skill players and lamenting the "coal black defense."

"Eli Manning: a better QB than Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and his brother."

Giants fans, you brought this on yourselves.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Ozu posted:

:downswords:

I always get irrationally happy when I see someone use this because it means I didn't completely waste $30 on it.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

I know he is a very good blocker, but it it still the dumbest idea ever. For both franchises.

No, the dumbest idea ever is Sanchez for Antwaun Molden but this is close

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

Caste chimes in on this really heartwarming Super Bowl side-story
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/12492/greg-jones-wins-a-ring-and-gives-a-ring

Holy gently caress. There are no words for what I'm about to post.

:stonk:

Don Wassall posted:

The personal matter of who people choose to marry is a better topic, if at all, for Happy Hour. There are millions of inter-racial couples and to fixate on one, and refer to "beasts" and other such adjectives for the people involved and their families mars what had been a good thread on the Super Bowl itself.

Don Wassall posted:

I'm locking this thread due to its rapid degeneration.

1. The posting guidelines prohibit racial slurs. Caste Football exists to support White athletes, not tear down groups of people.

2. Nobody knows the people and family involved and how they feel. To demonize them is not in line with making productive posts.

3. The wrath exhibited is certainly not designed to persuade anyone considering the issue of whether inter-racial dating and marriage is wrong. All it does it make our attempts to prove the existence of the Caste System look bad as when blacks can only be described by some posters in sub-human terms no one is going to take us seriously.

I guess there's a line even for Caste.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

McKracken posted:

I dunno which players besides Tebow are the sacred cows of caste football but I hope they all end up in same sex interracial marriages just so everyone on that forum dies of an aneurysm.

e: I like how he throws out the disclaimer that it's still okay to consider whether inter-racial relations are wrong. The only sub-human beasts are the posters on CF.

I always thought that was more funny than anything else. "It's only okay to denigrate this group this much but if you do it any more you're an awful person."

e: also it's mostly people like Wes Welker and Cortland Finnegan or something

Serisothikos fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Feb 10, 2012

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Sash! posted:

It still exists, so

A single football match in either England or Ireland will cure you of thinking we've gotten past this poo poo on any fundamental level.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

jordjevic posted:

An example of an excuse:
"I have a headache"

Not an example of an excuse:
"MY BRAIN HAS BEEN OBJECTIVELY DAMAGED AND I AM LIKELY GOING TO DIE TWENTY YEARS EARLY"

Bootstraps, Matt. Or I guess Brainstraps. :shepface:

An example of malpractice:
Player - "I have a headache."
Browns medical staff - "welp just gotcha bell rung get back out there champ" *slaps rear end*

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Regnevelc posted:

I was successful in using this phrase today. It was fantastic.

Do the bonus level, fit it into a PowerPoint slide

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's not football but it's too good to pass up.

No one ever remembers Tom Werner :smith:

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Rap posted:

That dude is on another level. That Dude for mod

But what if his wife is out doing something, how would he pull up the forums? I know this is an unlikely scenario but WHAT IF

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I just... holy poo poo

It's like a CSI: Miami monologue but about the Dolphins.

Get Horatio Kane in here ASAP, he'll get to the bottom of this scheme

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

In my first chapter I will describe the correlation between properties of the Higgs boson and "just wins games" and, furthermore,

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Arschlochkind posted:

Didn't somebody seriously come in here and use "She-girls" for Philly last season?

I remember this and I think it was in a GDT but I have no idea which one.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Smeagols.

Chris Kluwe account spotted

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
I did read someone trying to force "New DONGland Gaytriots" but I mean come on

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Kalli posted:

A glimpse into the world of whiny Patriots fans, the definition of spoiled.

This all takes place between when the Patriots were down a whole seven points going into halftime to five minutes into the third quarter when they went down two whole scores:

Please don't visit Patriots boards or post like this, ever.

I can't get mad about losses or lovely defensive efforts because I remember when that's mostly what I saw with the Patriots when I was growing up. Complaining is fine, but this bullshit makes me want to shake people and say DO YOU REMEMBER VICTOR KIAM

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Nice, picked up a spare brain and a few assorted abdominal cavity organs

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Kiwi Bigtree posted:

Hey guys legs arrived. Should I upload an unboxing video onto Youtube or would that be morbid?

"My stomach sank. Opening a shipment of medical waste is a religious experience. It’s one of the best things about the first day with your shiny new limbs. He took that from me. I felt like this sales rep had stolen from me."

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Booblord Zagats posted:

The top comment is amazing

Monster :iceburn: everyone go home.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

A patsfan.com poster on why you should never boo.

That's usually where my mind goes when talking about cheering at a sports venue.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

purkey posted:

And does the same thing with the phrase "running down hill". At least she's right about the Redskins being a terrible name.

Damning with the faintest of praise.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Menamino posted:

had this sent to me earlier today and had to share:

Leaving aside the obvious, I'm not sure this person understands how evolution works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Arschlochkind posted:

I think you have to use a stone to get Hispanics to evolve. The Jets may be trying in vain to level Sanchez up before they force evolution to maximize his stats, but it's clearly not working.

What's this? Your MARKSANCHEZ is evolving!

Congratulations! Your MARKSANCHEZ evolved into ALEXSMITH!

• Locked thread