Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Steakandchips posted:

Cross posting from the windows thread, I don’t mind if it’s a macOS app either:

Can someone recommend a good app or website or a snip of code to extract all tweets from a particular Twitter handle?

As far as I know, you can only get the latest 200 tweets from a user. However, there are simple python scripts with tweepy that allow you to download up to 3200 tweets per user.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

EL BROMANCE posted:

It saddens me that in 2002, my connection was in a uni dorm on ja.net and our connections were 10/10 in each room. Now 16 years later, I still have that same lovely 10-12mbit upstream.

I have 6 down and 0.2 up so yeah

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

When my 2013 MBP dies I'm going to weep because I can't see myself replacing it with another Apple product. I think my Apple computer days are nearing their end. :corsair:

Yeah absolutely

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

IAmKale posted:

Is there a good calculator for macOS that lets me input and see a formula before evaluating it? I want to be able to enter things like:

code:
2 + (40 * 7) + (1 * 6) + 2 + 17
Before hitting Enter to get an answer.

You could just use the python IDLE app.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Last Chance posted:

if you go into accessibility, reduce transparency and crank up the contrast, you get ULTRA DANK MODE

You could just eliminate transparency in the accessibility options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

What? My stock mail app handles six accounts just fine across two devices.