Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Cake Attack posted:

i agree, for the most part, although i think it's fine for like random classmates who wouldn't have a part otherwise

Yeah, it's okay for random people who don't matter, but having your party members partitioned off into their own little ten-episode universes is basically Ultra AIDS for video game writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The Gourmet King should have been a party member instead of an S-link

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Caligula will probably be good, and hopefully it will get a PC port if it gets localized, like all the other Vita games

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Conception looks good and one day i will play it.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

RIP the best MMO ever made.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
SMTIVF will have a simultaneous US/EU release :twisted:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
DS2BR has really good voice acting. I like that they manage to make Yamato sound exactly as heroic as he should, which is very, because he's the strongest.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I want the cool camo trenchcoat that the chaos guy in SMT1 wears.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

alcharagia posted:

Devil Survivor 2 is insanely badass.

Devil Survivor 2 is probably the best SMT game.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Was there ever like a Let's Play of SMT:Imagine? If I was curious about the story now that it's dead.

I doubt it, since the story never even got finished in the Western version, and idk if it finished in the JP version either

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Luckily i wasn't expecting to ever be allowed to play Apocalypse anyway, as i understand that us dirty Europeans do not deserve video game releases.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The girl with the glasses is gonna be the best girl.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MotU posted:

they need to make you only be able to choose 1 girl, none of this date em all stuff

u gotta commit, u little poo poo

it seems like they've already implemented such a system, as there are literally no reasons to date anyone else than the nerd girl

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Imagine was flawed, but it also had a really fun fusion system and a cool but grindy skill levelling system

The music was awesome too

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
It shouldn't be legal to play Devil Survivor without liking Midori

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
For all its flaws, SMT Imagine had some of the best mounts in MMO history

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

CaptainRat posted:

Yamato is worse than Ronaldo, although I appreciate that the margin is very thin.

Not only is Yamato among the best SMT characters, Ronaldo is among the worst. It's like you're the physical manifestation of the concept of being wrong

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Yamato is my friend and i'm going to buy him takoyaki.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

He's not wrong at the end of the day, there's people starving and dying and the playable characters are living in JP peeking at girls. I would loving get mad and probably kill one of them too.

Hmmmm, so your solution to "peeking at girls" is "execute the girls with a bullet in the back of the head"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Has Atlus mentioned anything about P3FES coming to PS2 Classics on PS4? Because, like, it sort of has a banner in the PS4 store, even though it leads to the PS3 version, even though you can't see PS3 games on the PS4 store