Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Maybe it's his voice or something but Harper shouting on the mic just doesn't work for me. He should be calmer or just stay quiet and :stare:

e: wait, this isn't the normal WWE thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

From Naomi's Twitter.

From Xavier's Twitter.

this is incredible

edit: would an official Team New Bad Day be good or extremely good?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

MrBling posted:

NEW

DAY

SOCKS

gently caress me but I might just order my first piece of wrestleman merchandise ever

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

:agreed:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

I need context for that picture please.

Apparently tweeted by Jericho, deleted soon after

quote:

Ladies & Gents, may I introduce the charter members of the #LukeHarper fan club.... #yeahyeahyeah

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Everyone who doesn't love awful garbage knows that the only sausage in a bread roll worth anything is this bad boy right here

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

this owns

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hogan asked if The Revenent [sic] is any good and someone answered "You'll like it there are no black people in it"

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I love Big E but it's amazing he hasn't yet been told to tone down his grossness / punished for something

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I loving love Rusev

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This aint boring...

This is real life.

That's a pretty weird loss edit

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I was a big Tajiri mark back when Tajiri came to WWE and I was in my early teens so I appreciate the Tajirichat. Tajiri is cool and good.

For some reason he's even won the Finnish Championship - twice! Too bad I started following the wrestling scene in Finland long after his visit here so I've never had the chance to see him live.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Tajiri vs. Starbuck was one hell of a match, I'm glad to have witnessed it. I guess it might be on some of the old, old DVDs, but I don't think they are sold anymore.

Wait, did you see their match at Talvisota IV, then? Or one of their matches in Japan?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Corzaa posted:

The horrific shooting? Is he talking about TNA tapings?

gently caress

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Numero6 posted:

I wonder who had the longest reign? I tried to find on the wikipedia page but I gave up. :(

It's right thee in the Details info box: Masa Takanashi, 333 days (2010/06/05 to 2011/05/04)

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I loving love that Japanese Kane. WWE should hire him and make a Demon Kane and Japanese Fake Demon Kane tag team.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

What I gather from all these Cody tweets is that Cody is cool, Christian is cool, Sheamus is cool, The Miz is cool and the WWE is bad.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

There needs to be a Twitter championship. Rusev, Owens and Big E could fight for it forever

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Twisted Eye posted:

Yeah it's a double scoop with fudge and whipped creammm

Sounds pretty sweet to me. Maybe even too sweet.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I was starting to like Punished Roman again but was reminded that he is, in fact, a garbage bitch

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Roman is not cool. In fact, I think it's safe to say that he actually drools.

Harsh but fair.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

the worthless Attitude Era mainstay people should be getting angry about is Rhyno, who is bad

Rhyno is actually cool and I wish he was my friend and/or dad.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Seams posted:

wrestling is fake

Is Kane fake? Kane better not be fake.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's almost as if the overall rating doesn't tell everything about the wrestler's in-game ability

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

AMReese posted:

Both Billy Gunn and Viktor are 68, one above Eva Marie.

This is extremely good

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/789664943595487232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Get this woman back on my TV, stat

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

They should incorporate this stuff into Sin Cara's character. The most dangerous shoot fighter on the roster. Have him KO Brock Lesnar with one punch at WM33

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Us Finns have a proud tradition of always voting for Donald Duck and drawings of the female genitalia whenever we have elections. They get hundreds of votes too, I think

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Kevin Nash is good, cool and also big

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Christmas music is utter trash and you are utter trash if you like it.

See in my earlier life I would've agreed with you but Summer Rae likes it so now I'm deeply conflicted

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Frankenstein Dad posted:

Sheamus has friends?

He is my friend and I love him dearly

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Shawn Cotureier posted:

I'm on my phone so I can't link it but

Meltzer tweeted that the 2018 Royal Rumble was rumored to be happening in Philadelphia

Remember how well that turned out last time?

It turned out extremely hilarious so I'm already looking forward to round 2

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Ice loving cold. Lance Storm is the low key funniest guy in wrestling

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Quite possibly the greatest tweet of all time

Also

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I hope jbl dies

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/849271316695875585

On top of being a holocaust denier, Roman Reigns also is one of those people who say "could of" instead of "could have". He is made of garbage

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

:stonk:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

rovert posted:

Have a wrestler friend in WWE who was dehumanisingly torn into at the Gorilla position this month for reasons that had next to zero to with their on screen performance. Pure and simple bullying. Obviously they can't/won't come forward. I am trying to progress things onwards from "according to a mid 00s RF Video shoot JBL stole Gunner Scott's pager and told Modercai go back to the Davis arena".

Sorry if my obvious and heavy handed tweets went over heads here - again why I didn't post them here.

Well, JBL is on record saying that he himself hazed The Miz and doesn't regret it at all. Also, "guys were hazed, and they were hazed for good reason". This is from an interview with JBL in 2010.

He does, however, claim that although it was a big part of the business earlier, there's no place for it today. So :shrug:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Apr 15, 2017

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Brock spends his life getting super sweaty and rubbing his barely clothed body up against other men. Does that sound homophobic?

Also he's really into kissing other sweaty men!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Braun is incredibly good, gently caress me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Most of humanity is better at video games than Xavier