Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I just ordered the naturebox free trial so I guess the advertisers won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I don't really care about the ads, but the jumbotron poo poo is terrible.

this is tinkle tankle, i want to wish steve the tyrannosaurus rex, snoop doggy cat and hirem the holodome a happy super day. i hope you all bleep blorp your steep storps! don't forget to water the concrete!

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Poopy Palpy posted:

That's a hundred dollar plate of pasta. Well, a hundred dollar plate of Olive Garden's approximation of pasta.

Hundred dollar never ending pasta plus soft drinks for anyone else at the table. So, you know. Still a colossal waste of money.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Zaggitz posted:

Which episode did Griffin put Justin's Jimmy Buffet playlist on blast? I've been wanting to relisten to that bit since i heard it.

Episode 220 42:20ish

e: or that youtube link for all of it :argh:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'm listening to back episodes of this show because it's goddamn great. I'm on episode 180: Candlenights IV. I haven't heard a bad episode yet.

I notice that "Steve" is their random guy name like every time. (This is just an observation, not a complaint)

The personal messages are still pretty lame. Hopefully they make a lot of money off of them because they're inscrutable.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I thought today's episode was real good. I like when Griffin freaks out though. I almost crashed my car from laughing too hard

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

It was the 2013 one, at around 48 minutes. They starting talking about tuxedos at like 44 min. Dick Pullington

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I hope they do Freaky Friday with the Flophouse

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I think it's crazy to get punched out a goddamn window on an underground bullet train and not instantly die from it.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Would anyone here happen to remember the name of that web design teaching thing that advertised on MBMBAM?

I want to say it was One Month, which is onemonth.com

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I almost fuuuucking crashed my loving car I was laughing so hard at the wizard yahoo

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Whatever happened to the all wives episode?

I think that and the Freaky Friday episode are going to be at some date TBD

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Holy poo poo that was great

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I thought Justin stealing all of the valuables on the train was incredible. I like The Adventure Zone a lot.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I gotta stop listening to this show while I drive. Surely it will be the death of me. Swag dads had me almost in tears

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

TheFallenEvincar posted:

McEl-Magic needs to be a reality obv

p.s. plz no more flophouse ads, I get it you have goofy voices. I can't even imagine how insufferable MaxFun would be without the McElroys

Whoa are you saying you've never listened to the flophouse? It's great

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'm on mbmbam 93. It feels like I've been doing this forever, but I also don't want it to end.

The latest episode was really great. Are there actually people that will bitch about them not doing advice for one week?

E: I guess I know the answer to that, it's the internet

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I just listened to episode 81 - pizza roll suicide and I thought it was really funny. A lot of the back catalog is funny, but this one was near current levels of funny. And it's also a coincidence I guess with the totinos thing coming up

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

This episode was pretty funny. I liked when Griffin was explaining the food groups, like cheese, sauce and zest.

But I can't staaaaaaaaaaand listening to someone eat. It's so fuckin nasty. It was fairly bad at the beginning of the episode and got better

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Totino's got more than their money's worth out of this episode, whatever they paid.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I go back to The Legend of Cracker Barrel about once a month just to listen to the yahoo about Obama being supreme leader and determining the fate of every American.

Be cool
Come onnnnnnn
Niiice

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

If you think about it the show is all sex draculas and Scott bakulas

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I thought when they went to hummus was the best part

I can't make tits nor rear end of this exotic goo!

It's like some kind of bean gravy!

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

You know, I saw the joke speakcheesy coming but it was like there was nothing I could do about it

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Crindee posted:

Also Griffin isn't with him but it's still worth watching Justin play Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad? (NSFW warning: many nude dads).

That's good, but is Griffin dead or something? Can you imagine what that video would have been with Griffin in it?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I enjoy the Flophouse but they get carried away with their riffs sometimes.

I usually only listen to the flophouse until they finish talking about the movie. I generally don't listen to letters or their recommendations of movies or whatever. Maybe that helps me tolerate them more.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Who listens to the MaxFun ads anyway, I mean really. So much hatred for ads

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I liked when they did the PSA/calendar thing

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Chuck, can you tell me what your favorite TV show is?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

So, Chuck, what are you watching these days on TV?

I really enjoyed this JJGo experiment and I liked the Mbmbam where they just shot the poo poo the whole time. I'd listen to just a bs cast with them (I mean, Mbmbam minus the questions, really)

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I've listened to The Juice Will Flow like 5 times. Griffin's pokemon run is amazing. It might be perfect. His immediate "yeah Travis, I'm going to open a bug type gym". The same Blastoise....

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Travis343 posted:

I want a supercut of Griffin going on Pokemon rants because it happens a few times and it's always completely incredible.

The one where he's getting audibly enraged by Justin pretending he doesn't know which Pokemon are in the original 151 is my personal favorite.

Do you happen to know an episode number for this? I listened to... All of them in a fairly short time so I don't remember every goof

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Griffin...did not take it well

quote:

Griffin McElroy ‏@griffinmcelroy 22h22 hours ago

THIS HOW YOU DO ME

quote:

THIS HOW YOU DO ME, CW

quote:

gently caress everything http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/americas-next-top-model-cancelled-cw-antm-cancelled-tyra-banks-1201618037/

quote:

none of you even DESERVE ANTM. Boys were IN THE HOUSE and you didn’t even care

quote:

.@tyrabanks i am a person of considerable wealth, how much would it cost to keep the light of ANTM in my life

quote:

the saddest thing about ANTM dying is that show only just took off two years ago when boys got all up in and around that house

quote:

Griffin McElroy ‏@griffinmcelroy 21h21 hours ago

i have nothing now @CW_network. i have nothing. you have bested me, old foe

quote:

Griffin McElroy ‏@griffinmcelroy 18h18 hours ago

Great jokes about ANTM everybody. Great jokes about the disappearance of the only pure source of joy that I have in my life

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

What's with the venmo product placement? This is two episodes now where they mentioned it! Also it really sounds like Griffin says "vimmo" which is impossible to search for. No Google, I didn't mean Vimeo :argh:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Griffin is going to move to Japan (as if he didn't want to do things in the Japanese style already): http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/21/a-real-life-pokmon-gym-is-opening-in-japan-next-month/

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

CherryDoom posted:

Elizabeth Gilbert seems to be in with a lot of the Max Fun crowd. I think she was on Judge John Hodgman at least once.

She was on JJGo last week. For some reason she fits in?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I listened to two episodes of The Worst Idea of All Time this morning and started on a third. I had no prior information on what it was before this thread talked about it. It's really great. Episode 3 and they're into the conspiracy theories.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I think the race was too long. BUT I STILL HAD FUN LISTENING

I also enjoy all of their shenanigans, but I'd probably be a little annoyed if I knew actual D&D rules. But since I don't, it's real fun. Woulda been cool to see Taako possessed though, even briefly.

edit: I'm just more excited for the next adventure

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

What happens when a character dies for real? I don't know D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I am Reverend posted:

I've been going through the MBMBaM archive since their guest Flophouse and it's quickly become my favorite comedy podcast. However, I think i'll go to my grave without being able to tell the difference between Travis and Justin.

I thought that at first too, but over time they get easy to tell apart and then you'll wonder how you ever confused the two. I think part of it may be that Griffin is so awesome you know which one he is, and the other two are just random dudes at first.

• Locked thread