Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Auritech posted:

I don't care, any time Bill Cosby Bukowski is anywhere, my heart is filled with joy.

NEW HO HO HO

This is your last Malcolm Jamal Warning: I love Dick. Wolf. I love wolf dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

If you want to listen to Paul F. Tompkins being Paul F. Tompkins you can listen to literally every other podcast.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Trujillo posted:

Even David Wain's dad was funnier than that character

I tell you I feel like I'm looking at Thomas, Bruce and Damian, because I have 3 generations of Wains sitting here in the same room.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

caveman thug poo poo posted:

Scott fuckin duped me, too, with that whole call-in/Colin thing and I felt like a big goober when he said it again like "I know nobody got that the first time"

I guess I'm just always looking for lovely puns in everything I hear (thanks/gently caress you, Andy Zaltzman) I got it right away and was disappointed when everyone flew past it unacknowledged.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Zsinjeh posted:

Too bad it wasn't filmed, Gillian being so paranoid about looking good for the photos at the Earwolf blog that she wore sunglasses was hilarious.

"quick take a picture, she has chocolate in her teeth, hurry!"

I seriously thought it wasn't her in the teaser photo because of how dumpy she usually looks.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Popelmon posted:

Maybe on the episode with the other JASH guys? But yeah it seems familiar.

I had thought the whole JASH thing was just a bit until this very moment.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Cast No Engine posted:

It's BNL now? We need a shorthand for the Bare Naked Ladies now, That's how fundamental they are?

Barnaked Ladies are TRIPLE PLATINUM. Are you?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Cacahuate posted:

That's such a difficult word to remember. Did anyone catch the mnemonic device they came up with on the show? I think it was super easy and super short.

Someone on the earwolf comments transcribed the mnemonic for INTERDIMENSIONALFRYVAULTGRAB.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

There was a Comedy Death Ray wiki, but it stopped updating when the name of the show changed and no longer seems to exist. I wonder if the guy who ran it really really hated the new name.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

SMP posted:

F'in P (3) may be my favorite CBB episode yet. Chelsea getting homicidal was hysterical.

I was driving when she got to that. It was a serious safety hazard.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I didn't think I could be more invested in the possibility of Dan Harmon coming back to Community.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Bad news for fans of handies: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/01/dan-harmon-is-back-as-community-showrunner-credits-joel-mchale/

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

NotWearingPants posted:

He's just like people!

Only better!

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

xbilkis posted:

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed by the episode until Neil's second rap was The Funniest Thing Ever. That and the alternating disgusted/intrigued "that sounds like a regular Craster's Keep" is all I needed from a bonus ep

I was really taken aback by the idea that Craster's Keep has become a reference that a large number of people would get now, but then Scott didn't get it and the world made sense again.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I love that it took less than a minute for Scott's iPad religion to split into Orthodox and Reform sects.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Eltoasto posted:

They aren't the best band, but they do pretty well for a group of guys that met under a bridge.

They met under a bridge? Why didn't they ever mention this even once?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Lugaloco posted:

That guy from Jaws 4 and some Scotsman appear about half way through. Can't recall their names though.

He's Scottish? He sounded Russian to me. He should play a Russian in a movie. It would be very convincing.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

SaturDAY NIGHT Live? When is this thing even on?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I feel really bad that I have no idea what the difference between Paul Rust and Neil Campbell is.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I have some insider knowledge. A little birdie told me Todd Glass had sex with Kulap. Their feud is going to make the PFT/Schlarpling feud look like the first Gulf War.

Holy poo poo, Kulap is a man? And she's gay?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

anotherone posted:

... guy ... in Portland was ... a weirdo

You don't say?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Beeez posted:

I'm actually glad for that in some ways, maybe finally some of the people I know who refuse to listen to podcasts can experience Dalton Wilcox and his brave fight against vampires and loneliness.

Unfortunately they'll remain deprived of the phrase "land virginny".

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

Comedy is apparently a social disease. And yeah she was super-great.

I guess I should think Margaret Cho is a lot funnier than I do?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

At least this episode reminded me of that bit where Scott was trying to describe Diners, Drive-ins and Dives but just went on and on about what a disgusting monster Guy Fieri is. Anyone remember what episode that was?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

anotherone posted:

Scott just tweeted that this show will be released as Monday's podcast, in case you miss it.

Did he live tweet it?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

LockHeart posted:

Bjork is good too.

Well, "pulled Bjork sandwich" was a funny thing to say.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

The Ape of Naples posted:

Not that I'm a fan or even know much about Louden Wainright III but I feel like it's a little unfair for him to be know as "Rufus Wainwright's dad".

My favorite new PFT character is Robin Thicke's dad.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

It seems like a petty complaint because it could be a lot worse at this time of year in particular, but I really didn't need the theme from America's Funniest Home Videos Stuck in my head for the entire day.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Reformed Pissboy posted:

The off (and on) mic laughing in this episode is loving spectacular.

I was almost disappointed that PFT showed up so early since I was enjoying his background laughter so much, but was placated when I realized the only change was that it became foreground laughter. And Canada jokes.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

cams posted:

I don't know if you guys listened to it, but on the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Pilot, it sounds like Scott Aukerman died, so no more CBB :(

It's probably too early to know whether the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project takes place in the CBB-616 universe.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Mr. Squishy posted:

Paul F Tompkins does exist outside of podcasts, you know.

I can't imagine how he finds the time to do so, though.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm just going to pretend The Pepper Men won

"You're thinking of Cat on a Hot Chili Pepper Roof by California Williams" was certainly the joke I laughed hardest at from the Best of clips.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

JethroMcB posted:

Scott tweeted last week that "Eric Jonrosh" was "Notoriously flaky," so it sounds like the original plan fell through after they had already recorded the promo.

He mentioned that Jonrosh was flaky in the promo

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

JethroMcB posted:

Until a month or two ago Chip Gardner was listed as the incumbent Honorary Mayor. No clue why whoever edited that out decided to leave the "lobbying for the position" bit intact - I think the annotation probably gives it credence.

For most of 2011 Scott's Wikipedia page listed his name as Scottrick "Scott" Aukerman.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Groucho Marxist posted:

I'll admit to being a little worried when Comedy Central pushed back the premiere date like 5 different times, but that was really really funny, especially for a first episode.

Being really funny has never been a reliable predictor of how Comedy Central will treat a program.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

soggybagel posted:

Hugo Boss? So he seriously paid 200 for sunglasses. Interesting.

I can understand that, it's the $5 footlong that I can't wrap my head around.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

JJGO has rocketed back up my personal podcast rankings ever since Sunny D's off mic laughs have made their way into the mix.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Jing It or Ding It needed a second go around, it had so much potential.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Really, Choctaw, jeans? I know you know someone who could have told you how to dress nice when you're going to go meet the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

JethroMcB posted:

I've met the President (humblebrag). Saucerman is looking way, way better there than I did in my BudgetMax Men's™ Discount Suit Wholesaler ensemble. Plus, he was working. Not every director can be Paul Feig.

Do you think he worked in a casual "...this country's in a lot of trouble" on set?

Of course he looks better; he's from television. He's got a symmetrical face.