Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Previously on GBS posted:

At this point, I can't really say I find the Paratenpartei much more trustworthy than Die Linke though. If there's anything to this, I won't give them my vote anytime soon, as a female computer scientist I can't really take anymore of this "well, we're post-gender so if you don't see any women here that's because they'd rather be in the kitchen baking a nice cake" bullshit.

Oh there absolutly is. During the last election i had been to their forums and sure enough they had a whole subforum about 'Männerrechte'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Just a heads up, the link in question is from Jungefreiheit.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Riso posted:

Yeah, so?
Is a conservative paper automatically disqualified because it's like one of three that isn't left?

It's cute how you try to pass off the Jungefreiheit as conservative. It's so conservative in fact that the Vergassungsschutz wanted to keep an eye on them, those lefties !

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

http://www.fr-online.de/pegida/pegida-rudert-lutz-bachmann-zurueck-,29337826,29582678.html

:newlol:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Ban this sick filth!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Stay safe tap ghosts

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Libluini posted:

Extraditing your own citizens without asking why isn't a principle, though. It's not like I'm saying all criminals should be protected if they've comitted crimes outside their home nations borders, since that's unimaginable stupid. But with the many, many not really nice states out there we shouldn't immediately go "OK valued ally, here have this guy who changed his citizenship to ours recently. gently caress our laws, I guess. Torture him extra hard for making us look bad."

:agreed: That's why we shouldn't extradite American deserters imho.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

The whole article lost all it's credibility when they wrote "Dies, das, Ananas" with regards to the reasons for the other citations.

You seem to have some problem with reading comprehension. Is German your first language ?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

waitwhatno posted:

"What were you in prison for?"

"Dies, das, Ananas ..."

So you have proof he did something terribly wrong ? Something so horrendous not even the "Verschärfter Verweis" mentions it ?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Personally I'm laughing so hard at the teachers and students that apparently got trolled so hard they had to call the police. "Please make him stop ridiculing our beloved Bundeswehr."

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Sounds like a cool guy imho.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Boehse Onkelz aren't right wing, just their fans. :v:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

"Okay, es sind zwar Leute gestorben, aber für viele Sachen sterben Leute. Das ist schon scheiße, aber ich finde das nicht so schlimm."

"Er war rücksichtlos im Bezug auf Durchsetzen seiner wissenschaftlichen Interessen, was es übrigens auch brauchte", so der Pädagoge, "die andere Seite ist: Er war Jahrzehnte an einem Thema dran, bis es geklappt hat. Wenn das kein Vorbild für unsere Schüler sein könnte? Ich glaube schon."

:eyepop:

Pol Pot Realschule
Genghis Khan Gymnasium
Joseph Stalin Waldorfschule

Pand fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Mar 18, 2015

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

"He was a fanatic, maybe that would be something our children could aspire to be as well ?!?"

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Klarer Fall von Majestätsbeleidigung.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I tried searching for it to see whether it actually looks like that but sadly to no avail.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I wish I had the imagination to either see a Saturn rocket or a V2 in that. :(

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRvfZmwwHF0

"Niemals würden wir die notwendige journalistische Debatte über einen zwei Jahre alten, aus dem Zusammenhang gerissenen Stinkefinger und all diejenigen, die diese Debatte ernsthaft öffentlich führen, derart skrupellos der Lächerlichkeit preisgeben."

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Yeah lol

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

You seem to miss Böhmermann's point by quite a bit while at the same time talking about Medienkompetenz or the lack there of. So uuuh...

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

The Real Foogla posted:

The respectable news source here is Jauch. Böhmermann is believable because respectable news sources have been punked before.

It's not about whether or not the video is real or not. But about how a tax payer funded tv station turned its show into a kangaroo court by opening up with that heavily edited gotcha clip.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

botany posted:

It's actually about why anybody in the world would even give a poo poo about any of this.

Well, yes. But apparently a lot of people did in fact care. For a lot of reasons.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Libluini posted:

It's just GermanTV.txt.

What did you expect from people who are brazen enough to make money with ads while simultaneously collecting money from tax payers? German state television is corrupt as gently caress.

Hey, It's not that I'm shocked. I mean they did invite legit crazy person Söder to the whole thing.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

You know what? I decided arguing with you would be going down a dark and degenerate hole considering you are linking people that retweet this piece of "Satire" with conspiracy theorists and using words like "mindless swarm intelligentsia."
You also look down on people that watch TV while you see yourself simultaneously as a defender of mass media of sorts.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Getting freaked out by eye-contact and big lettered writing ? Sounds like a full spectrum force.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Randler posted:

Immer noch besser als das Gesindel was in Düsseldorf am Bahnhof herumlungert.

That's not a nice thing to say about the Bahn personal. :(

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

System Metternich posted:

Jesus, you'd think that at least they were smart enough to spread out their pre-holiday groceries bomb ingredient shopping as to not be flagged immediately once they leave the shop, but nooooo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEeScSR6mk

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I guess he's talking about stuff like this:

http://blog.zeit.de/nsu-prozess-blog/2015/03/30/der-zufall-geht-um/

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

„marodierende Gutmenschen"

„Bei euch darf ich wenigstens noch den Holocaust leugnen."

el oh el

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

What do we learn? Groups that try to better the world (or at least say they are doing that) are a hotbed for pedophiles.

What a retarded statement.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

I think that the CSU wants to make Bavaria better for the people that live in Bavaria and vote CSU, just like the CDU wants to make Germany better for the people that live in Germany (and vote CDU).

:allears:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Tina Puchinger seems like a powerful wizard irl:

quote:

Ich beschäftige mich seit meiner frühesten Kindheit mit Karten, Zahlen, Namen, Geburtsdaten, Autonummern, Adressen und vielen Dingen in dieser Richtung. Es wurde mir bald klar, dass ich vielen Menschen helfen konnte, wenn man mir nur das Geburtsdatum sagte.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao that sort of whiny passive aggressive racism is Swabian af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnXtitHJNAg

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Former Piraten (lol remember those) voters.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

I wish his party had died instead of him.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

GaussianCopula posted:

The 2nd statement is kinda problematic but the first is probably true (look at the Kriminalitätsstatistk, Bulgarians/Romanians in Germany are more likely to commit a crime) and the third is a question of taste. Not everyone needs to want to see gay couples kissing and there are certainly instances I don't want to see heterosexual couples kissing. Interestingly the study found that only 24% find that "homosexuallity is immoral" and only 36 are against the "Homoehe".

As for the second statement, we don't have any information whether the participants would want immigration from non-Muslims with socio-economic background as the "typical" Muslim immigrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

literally more expensive then the oktoberfest lmao

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Die Leiden des jungen Werthers should be Pflichtlektüre imo, maybe with a bit off luck they only off themselves.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756853160799563776

its rechte Hetze, that was easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:f5: