Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

You gonna at least tell her that The Mayor isn't dead yet? Cut her some slack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

No.44 posted:

The only way this update could become even more incredible, is if when they arrive at their destination they encounter a friendly clown offering to be their guide. :allears:

Look at this dude and how wrong he was.

Edit: Wait, now there's an unfilled corner. Who's gonna show up for that one?

Ape Has Killed Ape fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Apr 9, 2013

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

WAR FOOT posted:

I don't know if I should be excited or terrified that I wore my Karkat shirt today. Terricited? Exified?

And no one ever heard from WAR FOOT again.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Kgummy posted:

Well, he still seems kind of clueless, just not about the game. I think it's just that touching the artifact caused him to understand the game itself better. Something like he became part of it, more so than the sprites are.

It could also be how Caliborn/Lord English understands the game so well.

In the biggest plot twist yet, Lord English revels himself to be John Egbert in disguise! His PRANKSTER'S GAMBIT soars to all time heights, proving once and for all that you cannot hope to defeat Egbert in a prank-off. He is simply the best there is.

Oh and hey, isn't Davesprite still part Lil Cal? That worries me a little bit.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Tunicate posted:

That never happened.

Oh yah, that's right. I thought he jumped into the sprite before we went back, for some reason.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Oh no, this means the Mayor is in danger again!

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Voxx posted:

Retcons, man. :geno:

What retcons? Everything is proceeding as normal.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Since John's existence is now like sanctioned outside of all continuity, going back in time to stop himself from using the Juju would have no effect on John's meta existence, but at the same time it would cause past John to not become Meta John. By stopping himself from making contact with the Juju John creates two legitimate alpha versions of himself: meta john and not-meta john.

I think.

OK, so then what happens if the newly split meta John goes back to stop himself from stopping himself from using the juju? Basically what I'm asking here is if it's possible that we could be looking at a situation that results in infinite Johns.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I just want to see Jake finish his power-up and then be all "this is stupid", and promptly hopesplode himself out of the comic, never to be seen again.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

AriadneThread posted:

it's all an act

That's a hell of an act! What do you call it?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Well that's a neat trick.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Zoe posted:

...they're all going to die. :(

Again.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

A thought occurs. It's probably a terrible idea to send the kid named English to go fight Spades Slick.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Rand Brittain posted:

He's candy red, which doesn't fall on the spectrum and is a weird mutation. We have no precedent for how long candybloods live; it could be "less than rust bloods" or it could be equivalent to limebloods, the missing space on the hierarchy.

EDIT: Blah.

The limebloods aren't missing, we know exactly where they are.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Renaissance Robot posted:

I remember not minding (Vriska) all that much when she started down this path, but goddamn she really is the worst.

Clearly this was all a cunning ploy to get the fandom to unanimously approve of Vriska.

The best of all possible Viskras.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

The update is just going to be Lord English popping in and laser death breathing the three of them. Everyone double dies, the end. No moral!

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Viskra and Tavros are gonna feel stupid when it turns out that one of the keys to defeating Lord English is collecting so much money that the counter glitches out.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

It probably doesn't bode well for Viskra that Aradia has come to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

whowhatwhere posted:

We see her and Sollux during Terezi - Remember. They're hanging out with Meenah's army.

Which is probably not a good sign for Meenah's army.