Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

el oso posted:

Sometimes kid, sometimes no kid

Looking at the listed URLs it is a poster made for Belgium and the Netherlands, but uh... I'm blaming Belgium here! Clearly, they get unconformable seeing an African kid with no visible hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Mister Chief posted:

Those noses make me uncomfortable.

Clearly we need wider noses, not pointier ones!

https://www.themakeupgallery.info/disfigured/disfigured/penelope.htm

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

That seems like a very mild thing for a curse to do.

Yet every suitor she ends up meeting is abhorred by it and runs away screaming. It's basically a fairytale movie and no one can act like a regular human being in those.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

They're goggles, they do nothing.

:iiam:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

A True Jar Jar Fan posted:

Batman Forever has the best soundtrack

Batman & Robin has some great artist picks too. You just have to ignore that the main hit from that album was "Gotham City".....by r kelly.

"Moaner" by Underworld is an absolute 10 minute mindfuck of a banger tho, I totally understand why it's the second to last track on the album. It features another version of the Smashing Pumpkins song at the end (which had a second life as a song for a Watchmen trailer).

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Sirotan posted:

Aw yeah another Arnold movie looks swe-

goddammit, you're probably right and it's for the Ford Lightning or something :(

Car batteries. Again.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

We'd still have Dee Bradley Baker.

As heard on The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker.

Sebastian the rat and Eagly :D

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Great Things Come In Bats

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Perhaps you've heard of Sinterklaas, of David Sedaris' "Six to Eight Black Men" fame.

Obviously they had to make some tweaks to the international DVD cover (for every country that is not the Netherlands or Belgium).

There is an odd chance you might remember the name of director Dick Maas, not only because it's funny, because he also directed horror movie De/The Lift from 1983. It received an international remake in 2001 called Down, also known as The Shaft (I recommend the embedded trailer).

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Sep 18, 2022

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

She has no eyes because they're imitating the glass-in-lead texture from Peach's castle in Super Mario 64.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

worms butthole guy posted:

I still love Little Nicky :(

It's my favorite Quentin Tarantino movie!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

A very Mortdecai marketing tactic, let's see how it works out.

Released quite a while ago, don't think it did gangbusters. Which should have not been surprising, it wasn't a great movie.

e;f,b

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The name's Plissken, Klapperschlange Plissken.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Pancho Jueves posted:

I’m not a pro graphic designer, but I feel like I could make a poster that has at least one focal point.

The focal point that is Patrick Stewart in a floating wheelchair.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

:hmmyes:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The 2020 Avengers game was not a hit for many reasons, but it did feature the gradual transformation of a scientist becoming MODOK.

A 20 minute video is a bit long to show it off, but if you skip through it you can see the change in effect. Edit: Or you know, look at the thumbnail, duh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf4RV_Vax9Q

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

this is probably the most derivate movie ive seen

off the top of my head its got terminator, psycho, the shining, thief

also i was gonna say its weird that the serial killer cult has like 500 members, but its only weird because its pre-internet

Note that the police can't trace any of the murders to this cult because it's so secretive, so stealthy. And then they mess up killing a potential witness two times, and they proceed to send EVERYONE to the remote witness protection location.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice had some artwork that features torn pieces revealing something underneath, but I doubt that is what you are referring too.

Like this image on a SoundCloud song.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 16, 2023

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Apparently the book that is based on is called Five Children and It, which goes to show that budget cuts are everywhere these days.

Edit: I have to correct myself. The original book trilogy was called Five Children and It, the first one released in 1902. In 2012 a different author made a continuation novel called Four Children and It. So these cutbacks have lasted for more than a decade!

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jul 11, 2023

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

Isn't that the 300 meme guy

Which likely landed him a role on the Spartacus show which was more substantial.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

They're making a sequel to Quantum Break?

(video game with live action segments about time travel/manipulation)

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Freaquency posted:

I want to know what happened in Kelsey Grammer’s life to convince him that he’s an action star at 68.

Why just settle for a brief taste when you could have the bottle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Mister Chief posted:

Also known as The Elevator in certain territories.

Decades later remade in English as "Down", which was renamed to "The Shaft" in the US.

If you have ever thoroughly explored Noami Watts' filmography you might have seen it!

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 21, 2024