Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I think we've all seen this poster already but it bears repeating for the new thread:

I really, really, REALLY hate this film. I rented it out of curiosity and just sat in annoyance at a cast filled to the brim with smug arseholes. When the uber-"pretentious" movie-within-a-movie in your "HEY GUYS ISN'T THE MOVIE BUSINESS WACKY!?!!" flick looks like it might actually be a half-decent film, you're doing something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

rawillkill posted:

There's also this

Quoting from a couple of pages back but I saw this at a festival over the weekend and holy hell is it good. Genuinely spooky, authentically grim, and all the performances are intense. The posters are great, too.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

I must own this.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Extremely excited for more Tatami Galaxy. One of the best anime series imo, from the use of colour to the animation to the music. Absolutely a pro-watch.

feedmyleg posted:

Who would play a good Adam West-style Batman in a modern reboot?

Hamm jumps to mind, naturally, but I'm sure there are better options out there who aren't pushing 50.

Vincent Rodriguez III

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Okay, I WILL defeat the evil witch made federal troops into personal army! No need to shout at me!

That tagline must be lifted from some anti-Hillary-Clinton FB group circa 2016

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

I can't wait to Dunc again

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Rageaholic posted:

Didn't Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross do the score for Bird Box? That's one score of theirs I've never revisited.

I don't think Trent would want you to, either.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

From here, it looks like the Gran Turismo marketing is making some choices.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

All joy has left this man's body.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Starring Yasmine B^Uleeth

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

I dunno folks, I think the franchise is getting a bit........................................................tyred

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

I have read this book and it is unforgettable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

It is very silly but it does lead to some interesting compromises. In games like Watch_Dogs and the Spider-Man series, major buildings of Chicago/NYC being left out or replaced with equivalents.