Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

Jonny Angel posted:

I think most of the Minimalist Movie Posters on that tumblr are pretty great, but this one is incredibly dumb:

Are you loving kidding me?

No Country... had some great posters:

cloudchamber fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine
Regardless of the poster Chronicle has an amazing viral promotion video going around on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcDN409ZBv4

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Victorkm posted:

You are calling this one out as good, right?

Are you being sarcastic? I think it's one of the most downright sexist posters I've ever seen.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Why the long face?

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Poster for the UK cinema release of Upstream Colour. They've kept it the same but slapped on a load of pointless blue crap.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

The Rushmore drawing looks really weird. The kid in the go kart is just floating in front of a load of iron bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Young Freud posted:

These work because the imagery is so iconic. Nausicaa and her windboard, Totoro, Kiki on her broom, the titular moving castle, Sheeta and Pazu kissing in mid-air.

That last one, you mentioned, is the DVD for Ponyo not Laputa.