Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
The new Bills jerseys are fantastic. Especially considering how much of a clusterfuck they'd become.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Toussaint Louverture posted:

It's such a small thing I doubt people will complain for long. Looks good on the Bengals.

The Bengals are the only ones where it doesn't just jut out onto the uniform too. It connects with the shoulder stripes and actually looks like it belongs there, way more than most of the other ones.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Heaf posted:

White is usually designated as the color for the away team, so everyone wears white (unless the home team elects to wear their light jerseys). Also I would not change a thing about the Bears uniform, it is probably the best in the NFL.

Also, the Bears have had essentially the same jerseys since before any of those teams existed, minus the Rams.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Why don't the Dolphins just start releasing gear with their new logo? It's been leaked about a dozen times now. Anyone who doesn't know what it looks like probably isn't going to notice until the draft anyway.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bengals helmets own hard y'all. Most helmets that aren't just a team's logo on the side generally own. Vikings, Rams, Bengals, all inhabitants of the own zone.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

KettleWL posted:

I... uhh what the gently caress. That site has a Colin Cochart jersey. I don't even know who that is, lets look him up!

I think I just found my new favorite jersey ever.

That site's certainly something.

http://www.combatgate.com/Buffalo-Bills-Lee-Evans-83-Authentic-2011-New-White-Jersey-id7885.html

I'm not sure who this is supposed to be but you're sure as hell not getting a Lee Evans jersey.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

I hate our new logo so much on hats and shirts.

It especially looks like something an employee at a beachside resort would have to wear on that hat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CubanMissile posted:

I'm boring as hell and believe the only good sports hats are ones that are a single solid team color with the logo right in the center and a slight to medium curve on the brim.

what about this glorious bastard?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CubanMissile posted:

It's great if you want your hat to look like you spilled ketchup and mustard all over it.

I'm just glad '47 Brand exists for people like me who want a simple hat and don't want to spend years trying to break it in right. I don't miss the days or keeping a brim inside a pint glass to get it to hold a curve.

god drat if there aren't some awesome designs for hats on amazon. this is truly a great age we live in.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I actually don't mind the Dolphins redesign, the biggest problem with it is that it replaced the old Dolphins jerseys/helmets. In a vacuum its not that bad.

Those new Bucs jerseys though, woof.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I just hope the reaction to this is bad enough that teams start telling Nike to kick rocks if they ask to do a redesign. I couldn't take it if they ruined Washington's look and they were a team who was really bad at playing football who had a racist name.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

The red one isn't awful I guess.

I just hate all of these XTREME MODERN FONTS Nike is using.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well the good news is that we've run out of Florida teams to gently caress with. Which means watch them ruin Atlanta's and start going up the eastern seaboard.

The Jags will have a new one in two years probably. They burn through jersey styles like an NBA team.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sorry bout your colorblindness, it's really cool that you're embracing it tho.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I don't disagree but the browns brown jersey with the orange paints looks awful.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bleh fuckin Nike makes me feel like a fuddy-duddy for preferring a solid color to whatever super-busy pattern they want to put in as an accent on unis. The helmets are pretty cool though. All-blacks are ugly but everyone's gotta have em.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

That's a lot more reserved than I'd expect from the Sky Kings. I'd have em wear purple and metallic gold, with fur trimmings if at all possible.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

If it aint broke don't fix it.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Meanwhile, in Jacksonville,

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

has anyone ever heard of this site? The selection's pretty enormous, they have custom jerseys, and offer *~*free shipping*~*. Just wondering if anyone's ever ordered off of it, if anything ever came, you had a black SUV full of men in black suits shake you down a couple days later, etc.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I feel like the mid-00s are going to generate a lot of unpopular throwbacks. The Bills, the Lions adding black for Matt fuckin Millen, the last Seahawks jersey before nike started FutureBall (I still don't like their new ones, but those most recent ones were gross)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

football fuckerman posted:

They have announced they're getting a new uniform next year

And the problem with an orange Kosar is that it never actually happened irl

Tell that to my camo Riggins and Darrel Green jerseys bitch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Wait so what have people been buying from Nike for the past two seasons? Basically a more expensive Reebok jersey?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alouicious posted:

i will stab this mentality out of your brain

i know you're just upset the panthers got lost in the shuffle of looking 90s as gently caress for 20 years now but most of these nike redesigns suck out loud and will look absurd in 10 years.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Iron Clad Lou posted:

Whats so great about the Bills helmet? The racing stripes look like stickers pulled off a pinewood derby car. Whats the red line supposed to be anyway? Blood? Why is your mascot dying? Old lone standing bison was superior IMO.

it looks good and works really well with the jersey?

i don't know, it's pretty simple, i don't know how else to break it down for you.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

UNC is a garbage football program that has nothing on the future perennial powerhouse Duke Blue Devils.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

is there any element of the niners offseason that hasn't been a complete disaster? i didnt follow their draft, did they pick anyone who could conceivably make a difference in an nfl game? did they replace the seats at levi's to beanbags filled with dried dog turds?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the jets are pretty good. Classic color scheme, not too busy, not too simple.

the logo looks kind of dumb though, if they did a color swap on the old green helmet it'd be a solid setup.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

warcrimes posted:

Just gonna leave this here and backflip out of the thread.

classic

so inevitably it'll be on the NIKE COMBAT FUCKNUT PRO FUTUREBALL INNOVATION chopping block

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

Jersey chat of a different kind.

Vikings WR Charles Johnson can’t get his jersey in stores, so he’s replacing ‘Harvin’ with his name on old No. 12s

TLDR: He only gets a certain number comped from the Vikes. Rather than spend 300 a jersey he's being creative.

how much could it conceivably cost the vikings to make some jerseys for his friends and family?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

89 posted:

Thinking I'm gonna buy a black Eagles jersey so I have the full collection for this season. Was thinking a black Barwin jersey...or do I get a custom one that says "COWBOYS SUCK" on the back?

"GO DUCKS"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

times running out for adidas to design a sick badass airbrushed jersey for the washington wizards

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dolphins jerseys are dope. It's a shame that a week later they have to go back to the MIAMI tramp stamp design.

Like, overall, the dolphins redesign is one of the better ones but that one detail, god drat.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

A decent amount of them look better than the existing jerseys. I particularly like the Wizards/Skins.

i don't, it uses the dumb gilbert arenas era jerseys and not the excellent faux-bullets ones.

also, cam hornet is amazing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why does the helmet actually match the wet ones way better than the regular color? that's dumb.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

so the big reveal is teams are going to wear one color pajama jerseys on thursdays?

that's loving stupid.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

I hope it's actually gold and not brown.

i thought the jags were supposed to be like, dehydrated piss yellow? did they walk that back when everyone started laughing at it?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ManMythLegend posted:

Here's a better picture of them:

You can tell they're the same color of gold as the logo pretty clearly. I'm withholding final judgement until I see them in sunlight.

i think i was thinking of the rams jerseys actually now that i think about it. those are likely gonna be rough.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MrLogan posted:

Sea-bass.

if i was a raiders fan i'd have a closet full of seabass jerseys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Steven Hauschka is worthwhile for Hawks fans, I'd say.

Hawks fans have the most time-proof jersey possible, though. who doesn't want to get a fresh Nike "12 FAN" jersey?

• Locked thread