Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i took a java class 12 years ago and our midterm was to make an animation of a cloud moving past above a factory with smoke coming out of its smokestack

that class made me want to never program a computer ever again

but now i'm learning python and c#

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Jonny 290 posted:

new james bond movie should be Goldfringer, about a villain that aims to control the world via obscure admiralty law loopholes

this would work better if fringe wasn't pronounced with a soft g like gif

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

graph posted:

yes just let me pay $300/mo for insurance

yes please, where can i get this $300/mo insurance

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Shaggar posted:

text editor usage coincides w/ p-lang and Linux usage and is a clear sign of mental health issues

i use notepad++ for python

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Cocoa Crispies posted:

if you've got a shitload of money to hire a license consultant and then figure out how many cores are in your servers and sockets and spend like six or seven figures on geospatial support in oracle too

man this is what my company needs to do because every time we set up an oracle spatial database, the performance is terrible and it shits itself on a regular basis. can't do that though because we gotta meet this stupid schedule!!!!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

sometimes i log messages that contain semicolons in my python code. does that count.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

hey what do y'all think of Go

there are people here talking about it and one person using it, i don't know anything about it except it's from google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

lmao