Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
:backtowork: is Responsibility Scallop, from an "MSPaint captcha phrases" thread. He's there to gently remind you that there are better uses of your time than posting mushmouth drivel on an internet place. Things like earning money, or bettering yourself to provide for your family.

He's a bit of a nag to be honest.

Buzkashi posted:

"What I am seeing is so dumb or nonsensical that it hurts my brain"

That's the emotion, but the little guy itself is Psyduck, a Pokemon with a gigantic life-long headache. Y'know just in case you didn't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

What the heck is :regd11:?

There's a whole series of regdate smileys. regd09 looked like regdog, hence :regd09:. The dancing icons are for the .dll file extension - regd11.

:zoro: is a dude from an anime about wacky pirates.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Flatten and reinstall.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Peanut President posted:

I never got :unsmigghh:

I think it's just a smith whose jaw is falling off and the trachea is wiggling. I don't know why somebody would want that in the first place, but I've used it a couple of times.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nunez posted:

:rodimus:

:rodimus: is an old guy taunting a kid who wants to buy a Transformer toy. The old guy is almost certainly going around to every store in the area to buy all of that specific toy and then re-sell them to internet people at an obscene markup. A child will never play with that Transformer, not while old guy is on duty.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't want that on my toe.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think it's a smiley for Gory poo poo! Talkin bout a zombie biting someone's thigh off? :unsmigghh:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

New Zealand's current claim to fame is being the place they shot the Lord of the Rings movies, isn't it?

Yes, it's famous for being a fictional country :ironicat:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lord of Bore posted:

It means the person is posting during a dental exam

I thought that was :haw:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

cobalt impurity posted:

So what did slowbeef do to get some goon to piss away 30 bucks?

That's seriously slowbeef? I thought it was 90s sitcom co-star Richard Karn.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carbon dioxide posted:

Ah, the classic construction worker's cleavage.

https://youtu.be/8TX_wUhvH5M

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
The waiter at outback did not seem to appreciate me snickering about the Chocolate Thunder From Down Under dessert

The next time we tried to go, they had closed

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've seen outback steakhouses everywhere but never been in one. If they actually try to speak in an australian accent then that explains this joke from The Good Place

For those who haven't seen it, it's an American themed restaurant in Australia and the hostess greets you with a really bad fake southern accent. The menu's funny as hell too. Also go watch the Good Place

Oh my god it's the brother of the Fake Guy Fieri Menu

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kitfox88 posted:

Krusty the Clown’s face after the weird Worker and Parasite vid his show played after it lost the rights to Itchy and Scratchy. Came from the Simpson’s meme thread.

There is also :kstarehair: if you want to use his full head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

And yet you found a use for it. Interesting.

Wolfcastle at the brick wall. His audience silent.