Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

gonna just shove this into james wood's belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Holy poo poo

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/preevio/silentkeys-a-keyboard-that-protects-your-privacy-a

It's a bootable flash drive glued into a keyboard.

I mean, it's a magic keyboard that foils governments, hackers, and corporations!

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

what does it do the 23.9 hours a day it isn't being looked at

hoping for small-scale bitcoin mining

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Copper balls, clicky keyboards, and heavy, overpriced leather bags make Jack a fascinating boy.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Your user profile pic will accompany an animated slide show of your genitals. On your holo-ID card.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Monday: First Modobags shipped
Tuesday: "Unboxing" Youtube reviews begin appearing
Wednesday: Modobags banned in most airports
Thursday: Modobags banned in remaining airports

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

my invention is a new number system, in which the first letter of each number is the number itself.

1ne
2wo
3hree
4our

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

"Are you a goddamn moron? We have the coaster solution for you."

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I basically pictured the shipping unit (after many delays and scaling back on promised features) being a Raspberry Pi running a lobotomized version of zdoom and Oblige http://oblige.sourceforge.net/

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

the Oton Ayr will hover over your shoulder, scan your environment, then overlay your environment with a video game that it makes like a cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F6hX3NctYc&t=285s

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

"ayr, create a video game capable of defeating derrick samuels."

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Do you honestly expect me to print this, put it in a binder, and put it on my coffee table next to my copper sphere, polishing cloth, collapsible leather EDC valet tray, and zombie response team team commander paperweight? I'm gonna need the $85 bound version with vector graphics and whatever, thanks very much.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Raise you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

SynthOrange posted:

Honestly about a decade ago I went to the electronics store, picked up a small plastic enclosure and several switches that had nice feels to them and just made a lil box with all these nice fiddly bits.

If you told me that was a multi million dollar idea I would have laughed at you. :smith:

edit: lmao $2.8 mil.

https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2589968/video-700472-h264_high.mp4

I didnt actually watch the video before but lmao at 2minutes on. :allears:

fidget discreetly, my lord

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I hope he can license orbach's likeness, hate to see a sweet Crown Vic taken off the streets :ohdear:

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

artisan isometric cube cut from the purest available copper, gaze into its facets

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

components of EDC wallet: a sweet chassis, a rock-solid backplate, a rubber band, some fuckin' screws. Aircraft grade aluminum, safety: always off.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

SynthOrange posted:

I had no idea these were a market with demand because there's a bajillion wallet tools when I looked.

looks like you have to also carve a couple notches into that artisan broom handle so your axe blade doesn't slip around, whang off the side of the thing you're cutting and embed chips of itself into your eyeballs. Does this come with some sort of broom handle notching tool that also fits in my wallet, or itself converts into a wallet???

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

One thing that Kickstarter has created is an era of the saddest estate sales in human history 30 years from now.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

http://kickended.com/projects/ibelove/

quote:

lack of funds is a nuisance
the epuipment I am using deems to be useless
I will spend the funds on what I need
tools to help me succeed
such as the Cintiq 24HD touch
it would be very usefull indeed

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Synthbuttrange posted:

I wanted to see what he got permabanned for.

PERMABAN 09/17/09 08:36pm PhreeX Deceased.

:staredog:

yikes.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=21736

Post Count
Post Rate
0.04 per day
Last Post
Dec 26, 2007 21:03

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Meat Beat Agent posted:

now available on kicksharter

where a fool and his money are soon sharted

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I'd think just temperature measurement, combined with the time location data from a smart phone that periodically asks questions would make a computer guess pretty well over time. "You're at work, not moving, drinking lovely diet soda again, aren't you?" "You're at Starbucks, monopolizing the padded chair for a second hour, lemme fuckin' guess what is inside me now." "You're in restraints at Frau Horsebender's, what could this 98.6 tablespoon be," etc.

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jan 21, 2017

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i think lets call it tankr

also plz dont steal idea

ok, same, except it measures air quality of the gas you expel in ur car, called stankr

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Pakled posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1412226584/concealed-carry-awareness-bracelet?ref=newest

when you want to let everyone know that youre carrying a concealed weapon

I have a couple friends with eternal erections for firearms, and they were talking about concealed weaponry laws. You can't have it show, is the rule. Like, if you have one strapped close to your swiftly depleting white rear end, you can't have it accidentally show ("brandishing") if you're in a store and reach high up for that value-pak cereal on the top of the shelf, so you should wear long shirts to conceal.

So this silly thing is so you can brag about your firearm without "brandishing" it. Or whatever, I'm not reading the KS site, but getting funds out of gun nuts is like shaking a money tree.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Sagebrush posted:

wow it's like it's about men with tiny penises and not any kind of logic about self defense at all

it's this

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

japanese steel though.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

was bruno the mute giant muppet that carried around oscar the grouch in a garbage can?

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Shifty Pony posted:

they put the photo on the wrong side of the guy's swimwear

pecker in the back, sunroof top, diggin the scene with a gangsta lean, oo ooo ooo

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

who among you is the street's fighter? come meet me at building, if you dare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Let's associate our food-related product with semen.

• Locked thread