Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

i think i'm one of those people who thinks cilantro tastes like soap, i really want to like it but if i ever get a chunk of it absent anything else in my guac or bahn mi, its kinda gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ah yes because recipes are some sort of ancient racial secret

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

WorkingPeer posted:

loving really dude?

we need a new order here on yospos. make me mod and i will bring back rule 19a.

in the meantime, i am unilaterally bringing back rule 20:

don't hate man garden state was a really great movie

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

come on z0r u know me better than that

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm the wal-mart t-shirts only band uniform

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm instantly distrustful of any group that antagonizes feminists

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

holy loving lord a serial number and certificate of authenticity for a triangular plastic box

all yours for one hundred dollars United States currency

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

otoh, it's a cute family project and they don't seem too unrealistic about it so idk

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

um also she was great in 30 rock

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

trap sprung? Those are classic horror movies

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

You watched the exorcist?

trap sprung my friend

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

we are fast approaching a world where nearly all poor people will have smartphones and data plans. i think it is more than a majority right now, this minute

while a smartphone w/ data can be quite expensive, it's not too bad compared to a computer AND an internet sub AND some kind of telephone. (and it will do more for the average person than all three of those things combined)

not having a smartphone, today, in 2013, is the province of the middle income family. not wealthy enough to have a smartphone forced on them by work, not poor enough to make a smartphone the essential mode of communicating with the internet

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

we are fast approaching a world where nearly all poor people will have smartphones and data plans. i think it is more than a majority right now, this minute

while a smartphone w/ data can be quite expensive, it's not too bad compared to a computer AND an internet sub AND some kind of telephone. (and it will do more for the average person than all three of those things combined)

not having a smartphone, today, in 2013, is the province of the middle income family. not wealthy enough to have a smartphone forced on them by work, not poor enough to make a smartphone the essential mode of communicating with the internet

lol if you actually mean world and not country

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

this is a really great application of sperging because they're making the most faithful copy they can of something that already exists

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

also medieval madness owns because it has scott adsit and tina fey in it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lots of quarters

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

FormatAmerica posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1072593259/keasy-finally-the-touchscreen-keyboard-you-can-fee

aimed at the fuckoff big otterbox crowd who can't jab at the touchscreen with their hamfingers, i guess

holy poo poo those rewards are amazing

$100: thank you card and certificate
$500: thank you card, certificate, and website shout out

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

oh and that's pounds too, so multiply by 1.6 or whatever

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Migishu posted:

Also apparently it takes $10,000 to make a crappy flash animation

also, one year

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

could you imagine being the kind of person who would pay money for that and then wait with bated breath for 12 calendar months for the fruits of your $5 to appear?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

my youngest sister is a blindly vindictive catan player and will turn her rage against the first person to sleight her

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

oops your right

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

regular show is really great because it's a show about getting high and drunk that is somehow shown to kids

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i sometimes wonder how brutally they would crush a ta/student researcher union

I'm in one, I get an almost living wage and health insurance

And like 4% off cell phone plans and public transport or something stupid

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

haha
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/search/author/SouljaBoy

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I think kickstarter is a cool way for established and nonestablished artists to get money with no interference from traditional financiers. 1.5m isn't a huge amount of money and it's not going directly into spike lee's pockets either. plus donors get cool poo poo that you just can't get from regularly funded movies

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

dont u dare talk about kate-san like that

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

what about "Police Chief Carl Winslow"?

or the S.S. Alex Jones

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Heresiarch posted:

harry potter is stil poo poo, but poo poo comes in grades, re: bristol stool scale

but that's not a great scale because the optimal poo poo is in the middle

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

potassium sulfate

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nomnom Cookie posted:

fuker u made me look it up

sodium bisulfate

well if there's hyperkalemia potassium is in there somewhere

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHOwVuxSa8

theflyingexecutive fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Aug 17, 2013

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nomnom Cookie posted:

what are collar stays. is it a sales guy thing

lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

my lil sister is the most vindictive catan player imaginable, god help you if you play the robber on one of her tiles

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

are any of the catan expansions aside from seafarers worth playing? i tried cities & knights and it was horrible

e; did anything funny happen with the catan board kicksharter?

cities and knights is so gd tedious, every turn in the late game you have to do a dozen different things based on your upgrades, haven't heard anything about t&b though, but that's because I'm the nerdiest guy in my friend group

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

my roommate is crazy good at chopsticking, like making a piece of lettuce wrap around some rice and veggies as one lil unit which I can't think of how to replicate with a fork spoon knife

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

That music sounded like a ripoff version of the moon soundtrack

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

a gun holster with a wallet and bottle opener would be pro

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Leck posted:

got one of them black butte XXVs sitting in the fridge too as well as a bunch of awesome southern tier stuff. someday this is definitely going to pay off.

southern tier oooowwwwwnnnsss

also, dogfish head ipa in any number exceeding 31 is disgusting hopwater and grain alcohol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Install Windows posted:

tbh doing that is mad useful

until you start destroying ecosystems with fertilizer runoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol if that's who I think it is

• Locked thread