Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Rabbi Tupac posted:

Pretty much.

Slightly NSFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Volcott posted:

I have absolutely no idea where this is from.

Still, lust demons. Who's patient zero in this scenario? Who was the gay Prometheus?

Cain. It's the curse of Cain.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Do they ever sit down and wonder why they've been thinking about nothing but gay sex for hours?

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

That picture triggered me

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well it's not like a combat soldier would make sergeant in 2 years.

Terminal Lance is my favorite webcomic

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Jack supports the fight for 15.

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Soviet Commubot posted:

These are two examples of what is called a signal, symbol or a cow in various languages. They were used in schools in France (mostly Brittany and Occitania) and certain French colonies in Africa during the 19th and 20th centuries. If a child was caught speaking their native language they would be given the item to wear or carry all day. They were openly mocked in front of the other students and at the end of the day if you had the item you would be severely punished, either through manual labor, corporal punishment and public shaming sessions. You could get rid of the item by catching another child committing the same offense and then telling the teacher who would then transfer it to the new child.

So, the French version of the Welsh Not?

I find all of these independence movements brewing in European countries very interesting. Why stop at Scotland's independence or the UK leaving the European Union? Maybe England can go back to the heptarchy.

RonJeremysBalzac fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 30, 2014

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

"Guardians of the Upper Realm"

Nixon hated everything fun. "I'm against marijuana. Period."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

RonJeremysBalzac fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 6, 2014

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonJeremysBalzac