Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
hollywood handbook is the greatest podcast ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
New Hollywood Handbook today and I already love it by just reading the title of the episode

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

It's a good episode but weird that there are 15 minutes of ads in the first 17 minutes

Yeah this was actually hosed up. I just skipped all of it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Aassimilate

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
My favorite episodes of HH are when the guest gets really mad at Sean and Hayes.

Or the Letterman episode that was hilarious.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Finally engineer Cody has his own show!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

piratepilates posted:

OSX error sound is my new favourite bit.

Ding.

Yeah this was honestly the best.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hot dog go to bathroom

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
loving Sprite fox....

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Last 2 Hollywood handbooks saved my commute. Real good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ElCondemn posted:

Seems unlikely.

hmmmmmm yes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmspeakonthat

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ElCondemn posted:

Too true, It's just too complex for the layman to find the humor in it. You guys must just be on another level.

Hold on, let me do it.... hmmm, speak on that!

Did I figure it out? I'm just a dummy who doesn't get jokes :jerkbag:

everyone tag yourselves

im the meltdown

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This week's episode of Hollywood Handbook is great. Great guest that seems to be a fan of original HH, and a surprising return of a previous sponsor.

Has the show changed recently? Its been a long time since I've listened to an episode of HH.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

Did that guy get Sean's personal number and text him?

Thats instagram

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I haven’t listened to a single ear wolf podcast in so long. I still like Hollywood handbook but yeah it’s been a minute now for me

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
with everything that came out about cards against humanity, these "ads" are even funnier now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGXloYZctI

They were asked to stop doing these because they were talking poo poo right? lmao

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

JethroMcB posted:

I'd say that Hollywood Handbook has gone through a couple of phases, it was originally "Two guys pretend to be big-shot Hollywood insiders, but talk and act like they may actually just be mischievous 11-year-olds." Then for a while it was "Two guys with a moderately successful podcast big-time other podcasters while talking about how to build a show and audience." Then there was a period when it was just "An interview program where both hosts are actively hostile and pull some kind of weird bad cop/bad cop routine on their guests." Now it's kind of swung back to the "Hollywood power players" thing.

Speak on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

0konner posted:

Both parties gotta get on Hollywood handbook to squash this beef https://x.com/variety/status/1757436740602610093?s=46&t=SXDOUM5lPPvZwsTORT6VFQ

Ayo the goat actor