Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Riptor posted:

Never stopped howard kremer

On that subject, I just listened to the 10/19 Two Charted in which Howard is hopped up on Dayquil, and he's just insane and hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I always found it odd how divisive Howard Kremer is on this forum, seems like whenever he's brought up or is on another podcast someone posts about how much they hate him with a passion

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Analytic Engine posted:

Where are people hearing that I4H is in danger?

Not sure, I've been hearing that Comedy Bang Bang! is the one in danger.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The concept of a podcast being cancelled is the dumbest loving thing.

Does anyone know how I4H does in the 18-49 demographic that is key for advertisers?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I wonder how many girls are going to be on the Dimello podcast, and how many will have any idea where they are.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If they are going to keep going until U2 finally gets off their butts and releases the album, they should have Doug Benson guest only for I Love Films

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

JethroMcB posted:

Yea, I watched that Grease bullshit for 5 and a half solid minutes and...him? It's funny in a "Wow, people seriously thought he was going to be the next big thing, huh," way, and only in that way.

They probably did think he was going to be the next big thing after The A Team and his Wrestlemania appearances.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I wanna wish Harris the best on his rehab from U2 addiction

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They can probably do an entire episode just on the keynote and The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (From The Ramones)

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

soggybagel posted:

Yeah there is no way they're multi-millionaires. And the idea that they are is really loving funny to me.

It's not out of the realm of possibility considering how much money they are saving with Stamps.com and HostGator

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Paul F Tompkins AND Spont?!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Judging from the description it's Armen talking about having to cope with Harris' death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Beeez posted:

Never expected Lapkus was one of those people who are super invested in psychics.

Probably still not as bad as some of the stuff June and Kulap believe