Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

all they do is listen to polka and steal jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

R-AL

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Al Quaida only hired Barack Obama because of affirmative action - Breitbart in a few months

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Anecdote:

I'm sure the wall had cracks, but the wrecking ball that brought down my libertarian ideology was a banner ad that said "Ron Paul will kill an infinite number of people."

It was so absurd, but once I read the associated argument, it sorta latched on and I couldn't explain it away.

Anyone remember that thread or banner ad?

ron paul funeral city?

http://ronpaulfuneralcity.tumblr.com/

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

What's thread consensus on Doug Stanhope?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

If a snowball gains steam it will melt.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

my first thing would be to find every gay man of color in the state of Iowa, put them on retainer and have them claim a hidden tryst with Steve King until he no longer had a job as a congressman. agreed to rewrite the stupid loving ending to the Dark Tower novels.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

it was extremely effective in action-thriller Babe: Pig in the City

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

High school students have a right to get shot to death and it's sick that liberals are trying to take that right away

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I would not be surprised if you looked into it, you'd find that more immigrants are killed by citizens patriots every year.

Just by numbers.

Fox'd that for you

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Dilbert. Jim Davis isn't crazy like that, as far as I know.

Business Garfield.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

Can't wait for the ancient aliens episode on the empire state building.

No one knows who built Big Ben. Pre-Roman druids? The Templars? Or could have been something... out of this world?

Find out tonight on the History Channel.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

I still think their utility is debatable though.

Oh good, more debates

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Start showing up to city council meetings, most of them have an open mic "questions from the public" timeslot.

edit: upon further reading this reply makes no sense, whoops!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

bush derangement syndrome was dumb enough but it's incredible they're trying it again with by far the dumbest person to ever hold the office (or probably any office).

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

tote up a bags posted:

"well, trump may have <worst thing he did>, but i'm not voting for a babykiller!" - 40% of america at least, 2020

Are any Vietnam vets even running in the Democratic primary? Seems like an unlikely splitting point anyway given trumps base.

e: disregard, I forgot about abortions

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 18, 2019

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Warren Buffett plays the banjo without having any visible inbreeding, which is definitely kind of untrustworthy if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

The entire population of Denver, Colorado